Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

T3z scammed me for 10 LTC

by EINF369 - 14 September, 2023 - 06:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (EINF369) - Unhide
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/T3z
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/T3z
Amount or Item(s) Scammed : 10 LTC
Screenshots of Communication: https://gofile.io/d/cHCkGH
Additional Information: I asked from him for germany combo he sent sample of 2 different dbs for 2 times i tried just validation of web.de for both times and there was at totall 200 valid hits in samples on web.de afterwards i asked him if its raped to check valid hits on EBAY (FA)  or no he told me no its not raped then i sent him 10 ltc i recived dbs and it was worst. i checked t-online validation there wasn't many hits i checked other domain like hotmail it was worst also afterward i checked on gmx.de and web.de at tottal i got 1400 valid hits i checked on ebay vm there was just 90 ebay fa hits  and i sent it to him and told him i can't make any money with that i won't use it and i just wasted my residential proxies on your combo then told me do you want i refund your money i refused it because 1 days before i purchase from him he told me he is selling ebay valid by hisself for 0.8$ i said ok let's work like that then he asked from me for mine validation configs i sent it to him and he told me i can't check delete your configs from our chat, i deleted my configs afterwaeds he deleted our chat history , before he delete it took screenshots
sir that means for 1400 valid hits i paid to him 10 LTC i could buy just mail valid hits from sellers for 1k/50$
Crypto address for a refund: LhSB8aEsKCQkUcbke4apVnkL3aSTWwAbix
[Image: SgYjr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @T3z (T3z) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2023 - 07:05 PM by T3z. Edited 3 times in total.)
he took 2 samples of each batch, said they are good then bought, i told him to buy in small split but he refused, then he bought in bulk, sent screenshot showing the rate is consistent on web and gmx, then he comaplained that he didnt get enough ebay kl hits, after talking with him for a while he admitted he didnt check the samples fully, i offered him refund the first day, he refused and asked for more t-online lines, i said i dont have much, we agreed to work based on hits, he replied to a message i sent him about selling ebay kl for 0.8$ on 17th aug, i told him thats old price and i didnt know about ebay kl market back then and price for each now is 3$, he then asked for refund when a day was passed from his purchase and also asking for interest on his refund like a fucking bank

he sent me his cfgs so i check lines for him, i opened a secret chat to let him know about the price change before looking at his cfgs, after i told him about the misunderstanding about the price i sent him a month ago, he asked for refund, i told him no and to delete his cfgs from main chat so we can talk there, he said i can still download cfgs without looking at the messages, which is not true on telegram, even if it is i dont know how, after he said this i cleared the chat so i can talk in main with him without lookimg at his cfgs (becuase i knew by then he is trying to pull some shit on me and didnt want him to come and complain about sending cfgs to me) then i kept explaing to him that its his fault that he didnt check the samples i sent him throughly, he kept repeating that
"i asked for un raped lists for ebay kl" to which i kept replying "i sent you samples so you can check and see for yourself, you did and said its ok then bought in bulk", i suggested that he buys in small splits at first as i do with all first time buyers, he refused and wanted bulk, i told him to check samples to see if they fit his needs before he decided to buy, he even refused to try a second sample but i sent him anyway and told him to try and make sure if everything is good, he came back saying its ok and we did a deal for bulk after that

i have the recording of the old and new chat amd will send to admins if needed

i apologize for grammer issues
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars sir at total i got 1.4k valid hits from his 710k combo, i wasted my proxies, its not even same with his samples and the price of valid hits is 1k/50$ i paid him 10 LTC for 1.4k hits, from those 1.4k hits there is just 90 ebay vm hits, before purcahse i asked him if its raped on ebay or no he said no
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2023 - 07:35 PM by T3z.)
i didnt say anything when you asked about being raped, my reply after was with samples, which you tried and said are ok, after buying you mentioned t-online lines being raped, i asked why you didnt try t-online on the samples (i didnt get an answer from you yet on why you didnt check everything on the samples, you kept bullshitting in chat after i aksed this each time), anyway i said i will refund you for t-online lines, he said he doesnt want refund and sent ss on web and gmx cfgs then saying rate on web and gmx is consistent and that he wants to keep working, i told him i will send you t-onlines as a bonus (im not obliged to refund him as i told him in chat also, i work based on feedback from sample, i semd as many samples as needed before going through with any deal, i dont guarantee results of any kind, specially not specifc results such as "good" / "unraped" kl logs from general Germany data), i checked what i had and didnt have enough t-online to send him, told him to send address for refund for t-online again, he refused, then we talked about working based on hits and it goes as i explained from here

all is apparent from the recording, i told him to test and make sure, i told him to buy in small splits at first, he said he didnt check samples properly on multiple occasion (mentioning he only checked web domain on samples and not checking web login, he also mentioned that he "believed" me and thats why he bought without checking samples fully and this shows that he understands that he didnt check samples as he should, i didnt make claims of any kind, all i did was to send him samples, and he failed to check them throughly before buying in bulk, him saying he "believed" me doesnt make any sense here)

also, after he refused to try the second sample, i told him that its always a good idea to make sure and that if there was any complaints later i wont be able to refund him, he then failed to test the sample fully and bought in bulk knowing about the critical information i just told him
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
waiting for admin response.
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2023 - 10:30 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: added graphical demonstration of @TOTO's hypocrisy )
(14 September, 2023 - 08:16 PM)TOTO Wrote: Show More
I am not involved into that but would like to add 2 words there
i dont understand how @T3z is selling combolists when he have searched combo from me before some days
Clearly those are not his combos and he dont know even quality of them, he just have proxy that

i do check for quality and its not a crime to outsource your supply when you are short of your own
you are clearly just here to stab me in the back while im down as a fellow competitor, only thing you are demostrating is your insecurity
your words dont add any value and dont relate to the problem, keep your feet in your own circle of business respectfuly

also:
[Image: S4h29.gif]
This post is by a banned member (TOTO) - Unhide
TOTO  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 September, 2023 - 08:47 PM)T3z Wrote: Show More
(14 September, 2023 - 08:16 PM)TOTO Wrote: Show More
I am not involved into that but would like to add 2 words there
i dont understand how @T3z is selling combolists when he have searched combo from me before some days
Clearly those are not his combos and he dont know even quality of them, he just have proxy that

i do check for quality and its not a crime to outsource your supply when you are short of your own
you are clearly just here to stab me in the back while im down as a fellow competitor, only thing you are demostrating is your insecurity
your words dont add any value and dont relate to the problem, keep your feet in your own circle of business respectfuly

also:
[Image: S4h29.gif]
I always Will do that,i never will refuse to resell something if i buy them myself firstly
But I don't scam people for 10 ltc lmao and i keep warranty for everything retard
Btw why deleted chats? Afraid of any multi exposed lol2 lol2 lol2