Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by "TOP 1 OPEN-UPS ACCOUNTS" for 150$

by yfm - 17 September, 2023 - 08:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (yfm) - Unhide
yfm  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of Fivio
Sales Thread: ⭐PLAYBOY.BZ | #1 OPEN-UP & CASHOUT LOG STORE | 24/7 SUPPORT | PAYPAL&CASHAPP ACCEPTED (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 150$ // wise eu personal account
Screenshots of Communication: IMGUR
Additional Information: I recently bought an wise account from this guy Playboy.bz and apparently he scammed me for 150$. After 3 days (when the warranty expired), the account got banned for no reason. I didn't make transactions or any other suspecious things. I connected to the account with the proxy, cookies, everything what he told me. He delivered the account with funds on it (even if on site says no funds) and had transactions on it about his 20$ to make the iban, trying to transfering to his main account. After I got scammed, I told him help me about the account or to refund the money because it wasn't my fault and he said he will think. I texted him back next day to give me back atleast half of the money (even if wasn't my fault) because he can't fix the account, and he said no refunds will be issued + removed wise from his shop. Now he's hiring wise supplier/s because he realised his last supplier/s don't know to create wise accounts/not being paid well. Can be read all conversation on photos.
Crypto address for a refund(BTC): bc1qcfra66xwmkclpsv99w99vawqjms73pm7sjtafw
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Fivio (Fivio) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
https://playboy.bz/faq/terms-of-service
He used the account for 72 hours, he got what he purchased and the warranty is over. I can't help him any further.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

yfm  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2023 - 09:20 PM by yfm. Edited 1 time in total.)
The thing is I haven't use the account at all. Your suppliers delivered the account with problems
I never made transactions (sending/receiving).
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 September, 2023 - 09:03 PM)yfm Wrote: Show More
The thing is I haven't use the account at all. Your suppliers delivered the account with problems

The account wasn't delivered with problem or else it wouldn't have worked from the begging, you most likely didn't follow the instruction and triggered the account.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

yfm  
Registered
Threads
(17 September, 2023 - 09:05 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(17 September, 2023 - 09:03 PM)yfm Wrote: Show More

The account wasn't delivered with problem or else it wouldn't have worked from the begging, you most likely didn't follow the instruction and triggered the account.

When I'm meaning it comes with 'problems' I mean they saw suspicious activity refred by your supplier when they tried to send the 20 euros to other wise accounts, but it failed. (refunding the 20 euros)
You gave me some basic details to login into account.
Even you by yourself know your suppliers aren't that good, that's why you fired them out :)
They also tried to make other wise accounts on the same email.
IMGUR
yfm  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #7
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2023 - 09:22 PM by yfm.)
--
yfm  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #8
This is a bump