Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

BANKS ACCOUNTS - CRYPTO EXCHANGER - CUSTOM NAME SERVICE (ACCS,DOCS) - UNLOCKING ACCS

by saintshop1 - 17 October, 2023 - 07:53 AM
This post is by a banned member (saintshop1) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2023 - 02:32 PM by saintshop1.)
Hi all! Good news! I'm back!
For some unknown reason, my previous thread was closed. Now I will publish my new topic + new service services + new accounts
old thread https://cracked.io/Thread-BANKS-ACCOUNTS...CRYPTO-COM
---
Welcome to my service!
This topic will be much shorter than the last one!
Let's start with the main thing. I provide fully verified accounts of online banks and crypto exchanges! I also sell physical banks in some European countries - for example, banks such as the German physical bank Commerzbank and others, as well as other European countries, for example, physical banks in Poland such as - Ing , Alior, Bnp Paribas and so on. I also sell a practical online bank of any European country, such as Benq, Revolut, N26, and many new online banks that you didn't know about! I'm too lazy to write a complete list here, so I advise you to write to me on the website or in telegram, and consult with the account that interests you, I have a telegram channel in which I post my services and a list of accounts. In this topic I will write the most basic, a complete list of all accounts and my other services you can find in my telegram channel! . It's time to talk about guarantees about my accounts and services, we will use every Escrow service Middle man "Liars" transaction, not so long ago I had transactions through this administrator cracked.io , the buyer and the Middle man were satisfied with my services, so you won't see any scam. You can also not worry about accounts after purchase, they will not be restored or blocked, most of my products fall into a large number of percentages with a guarantee of about 70% accounts with guarantees, the remaining 30% I can not guarantee that the account will not be blocked or restored by the account owner! For a long and long time working in this field, I have proven drop suppliers, whom we control and keep on a short leash, so that in case of problems with accounts, they will help us unlock accounts!
Ing, BBVA , REVOLUT BUSINESS, N26 , Lama , Qonto , 
-----
Custom name service
I provide a custom name service. In this service you will get the opportunity to get a crypto exchange or an online bank, for any name you are interested in, let's say you need a crypto exchange or an online bank in the name of DAVID OLOF, you give me the date of birth information (it is not always done, since it does not matter, only the same name is important for sending transfers or replenishing the account) I create an account of binance crypto com bybiy, kucoin and other crypto exchanges in your name, as well as a small list of banks, such as Globlexfrance, Wise (old transferwise) , Weststein card , ibanico , bunq.com and so on.
I can also create any bank or crypto exchange account, if they have "Onfido" in the verification system, with a 90% probability I will be able to make an account for absolutely any data and drop citizenship
----
Unlock service 
https://t.me/saintdigitalseller3
I also want to tell you about my account unblocking service, and I'm especially good at unblocking crypto exchanges, in which they ask for a selfie drop, or a bank statement or a statement for communal services. In my experience, it was also unlocking finance on a call, my artificial intelligence communicated with the operator, who eventually unfrozen the funds on the account. Such innovative services cost a good% of the balance on a blocked finance account or another crypto exchange. There are also different cases when customers once bought accounts from other sellers, but when the account was blocked, the seller of this account refused to help unlock the account, or simply lost contact with the account owner. To do this, my team and I have developed a special artificial intelligence that improves the quality of photos, now I will tell you in detail how this will happen, you can also see this personally, I will leave a link to the telegram channel in which I show how it will look in the end of the work. Let's say you have a photo of a person (account owner) I can create a good selfie in good quality, it is also possible to hold in my hand not only a document (a selfie with a document) I can also make a person hold anything, a credit card, a piece of paper, and other things that are required to unlock the account, with the text you need! I want to note that if you do not have a document of the owner or a photo of the account owner, then you will not be able to unblock the account! Don't even try to waste your time and mine. If you don't have a drop document and a photo of your face, we won't be able to unlock anything
----
I can also provide individual services, if you need something but you haven't found it in this topic, ask me in a personal message in the telegram @saintdigitalseller
---
If I have violated some community rules, please forgive me and do not delete the topic, but just edit it. I thank the administration in advance for the opportunity to provide my services here on this site
---
Good feedback from my buyers from "Cracked.io"

Good feedback
[Image: show-image.php?id=a783b50b5e13597ad75b40ac3e5cb57a][Image: a783b50b5e13597ad75b40ac3e5cb57a.jpg]
[Image: c9fbffcadb787f601ed54134566a14f9.jpg]
[Image: 6782d37e1b9829aa4f6c5226e7132ff6.jpg]
[Image: f03a71efa9d8a937f36a3c5054204ce3.jpg]

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Arnika) - Unhide
Arnika  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
glws!
[Image: DJ2TVDt.png]
This post is by a banned member (RollAccShop) - Unhide