Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam reports agaisnt @Batmana

by Atchame - 19 October, 2023 - 02:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (Atchame) - Unhide
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Batmana
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-1-Ultim...k-Exchange
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: I suppose than he stole content from my ebook https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-1%E2%9C...SE-CASHAPP
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information: I'm sorry but i have to open a new scam reports for the same reason. It's probably the 4th guys of the month who try to resell contents of my ebook guide.
He said his guide is mainly focused on Wise Business but he advertise in big than you can verify all exchanges/banks too like Stripe,Coinbase,Wise they are the same than i advertize too. I suppose he bought my kyc guide few months ago, i'm not sure but he contacted me on telegram at his period but i don't remember why.
I just want to know if any staff can check if he resell my content cause i'm pretty sure than yes.

For potential customers be careful a lot of people on KYC Business just try to resell content they found without having a real knowledge.

@Liars @Darkness You already have my ebook and all infos.
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Batmana (Batmana) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Batmana) - Unhide
Batmana  
Infinity
Threads
First of all I've never contacted you or talked to you, you came and asked me about buying business documents, second I don't know nothing about your ebook. As i told you before I can share my whole guide with any admin or Mod to check it. Yes my guide is focusing on creating business accounts and have also a bonus section about bypassing other KYC. everyone has his own method of doing this.
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(19 October, 2023 - 02:25 PM)Batmana Wrote: Show More
First of all I've never contacted you or talked to you, you came and asked me about buying business documents, second I don't know nothing about your ebook. As i told you before I can share my whole guide with any admin or Mod to check it. Yes my guide is focusing on creating business accounts and have also a bonus section about bypassing other KYC. everyone has his own method of doing this.

Okay but you can't sell same methods than me. A mod will check this for sure and if it's the same i'm pretty sure he will say you to stop
Batmana  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 October, 2023 - 10:53 PM by Batmana.)
(19 October, 2023 - 02:28 PM)Atchame Wrote: Show More
(19 October, 2023 - 02:25 PM)Batmana Wrote: Show More

Okay but you can't sell same methods than me. A mod will check this for sure and if it's the same i'm pretty sure he will say you to stop

Yes Let's see

@Darkness @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Batmana Provide a copy to me and darkness. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Batmana  
Infinity
Threads
@Darkness @Liars I sent a copy in a private message