Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Gufito and @Excriyin

by Coin - 28 October, 2023 - 02:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: @Gufito @Excriyin 
Sales Thread: here here
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Report against users for working with a scammer @Supgrade / @which
Screenshots of Communication: n/a
Additional Information: 
I reported this in private to admin and was told to open a scam report instead.

User @Supgrade was selling a "reseller api" before he got banned for being a scammer multi.
(deleted) thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-40-SALE-Sellin...y-Features

@Supgrade is hosting database and api of the websites. he has full access to all the infrastructure all users info, invoices, connection logs, etc

in short this is "Proxy selling" for a scammer, but worse since he has access to all user information & traffic

Crypto address for a refund:
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Excriyin (Excriyin), @Gufito (Gufito) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Gufito) - Unhide
Gufito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 October, 2023 - 08:00 PM by Gufito. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello, how am I a scammer if im not working with the scamming developer: Supgrade, anymore. No idea why im marked here as the scammer scammed me aswell. Now im not working with him and my site is being updated by another developer.

I can even say, that there is a possibility Supgrade (the scammer) tried taking my site down, but fortunately its back up with the help of my other dev. I can provide all proof if needed. I have no idea why im marked here.

[EDIT] I can even add, that the scammer isnt hosting my database and its all on my side. And the Scammer doesnt have access to my RDP which is used to host my site and database.

(28 October, 2023 - 06:40 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Gufito Contact me and @Darkness and provide evidence to support your claims. Do so within 24 hours.

Everything is sent on telegram. Waiting for an answer

(28 October, 2023 - 06:40 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Gufito Contact me and @Darkness and provide evidence to support your claims. Do so within 24 hours.

Everything is sent via telegram. Waiting for an answer.

@Liars Everything is sent via telegram. Please check it. Waiting for an answer.
[Image: Gufito-Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Gufito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 October, 2023 - 11:17 AM by Gufito.)
Waiting for an answer. Everything has been sent to @Liars @Darkness
This post is by a banned member (mitu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 October, 2023 - 11:20 PM by Coin. Edited 2 times in total.)
(29 October, 2023 - 09:55 PM)Excriyin Wrote: Show More
@Supgrade is hosting database and api of the websites. he has full access to all the infrastructure all users info, invoices, connection logs, etc

in short this is "Proxy selling" for a scammer, but worse since he has access to all user information & traffic.

Provide proof of your evidence where you say he is hosting my database and api. you can't call someone a scammer with no evidence. Supgrade has no access to my website nor api, that is ridiculous. also we are not working with him? if this is a scam report of supgrade why are you including me and whoever gufito is. Admins make them provide evidence and proof of this matter and not outright call people scammers, thank you.

sure, you said so yourself. @Liars

[Image: image.png]

Its not hard at all to see both your and gufito's website are being hosted by him.
To bad you admitted but I was not able to ask gufito since he did not respond.
He will probably try to claim he bought it from supgrade and is now hosting it himself, but at the end its for staff to find out if that's true or not.

@Supgrade api: https://i.ibb.co/xfxD0Gk/image.png
@excriyin api: https://i.ibb.co/T0NGLwP/image.png
@Gufito api: https://i.ibb.co/HTWzCFx/image.png

on all sites the api is sending 2 requests per action, a preflight request and a script request.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
Gufito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars please check this out. Idk how long this will take. I sent all proofs to you in TG and also to @Darkness in forum PMs