Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Trial Moderator Application

by Coin - 07 November, 2023 - 02:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello KSZ, hello Cracked Team, with this message i apply for the job as trial moderator on cracked.to! My name is Max, im 24 years old and im living in germany detailed in near Rostock! Im working as manager for international trading in one of the biggest companys in germany for food logistics! For nowi have much time celebrated here, contribute, tried to help users and being always a nice guy and member from this community As you know im involed in two other Projects, M2bob, the biggest botting system for Metin2 and LiquidSky the first great cloud gaming service. If you take me i will reduce the work, so i will only work in background so i have 100% more time for cracked! Im very experienced in handling much of users! With my years of working as community manager on M2bob (5 years) and LiquidSky for 3 years know i could learn a lot from the managers in coordination and behavior in public. Additional im long registered a long time here. I know the rules, i know cracked, i know you, i like you, and i want to help you a lot! As Jocker was Admin on Nulled I met him as really qualified manager and has obviously a great character! In germany i got my a level with 2,1 if you want my certificate i can send it. Additional i have the a level in english that is an certificate you can get in germany if you are able to speak english fluently, also that i can send you if needed! My motherlanguage is german if you know but i speak english fluently! I think i can really support you and the team and i would be happy if you give me a chance to show you my skills!
Thanks for reading!
Best regards! Max
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (aeezy) - Unhide
aeezy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you speak english fluently ?

+1 sir Pepelove
[Image: AptjMoE.gif]
[Image: WDUhIX5.gif]

My wallets
BNB Smart Chain:
 0x4a813360616d10e2f0209bfa9ebd15f5f7aeb1d8
BTC: 17A8Mg3L2N2idc8NUe2BDKMwJdDp1PgyLP
LTC: LKHNMazWsipQrCWdRzmxDkZ7BAyefDwbCT
ETH: 0x4a813360616d10e2f0209bfa9ebd15f5f7aeb1d8
USDT: TRXNdTD8Euj5CHy4kF8ZBY8uAxRjgJT8SD
This post is by a banned member (K3MO) - Unhide
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
just ban gaxy and hire coin wtf
This post is by a banned member (Lorbo) - Unhide
Lorbo  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 November, 2023 - 02:34 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
Hello KSZ, hello Cracked Team, with this message i apply for the job as trial moderator on cracked.to! My name is Max, im 24 years old and im living in germany detailed in near Rostock! Im working as manager for international trading in one of the biggest companys in germany for food logistics! For nowi have much time celebrated here, contribute, tried to help users and being always a nice guy and member from this community As you know im involed in two other Projects, M2bob, the biggest botting system for Metin2 and LiquidSky the first great cloud gaming service. If you take me i will reduce the work, so i will only work in background so i have 100% more time for cracked! Im very experienced in handling much of users! With my years of working as community manager on M2bob (5 years) and LiquidSky for 3 years know i could learn a lot from the managers in coordination and behavior in public. Additional im long registered a long time here. I know the rules, i know cracked, i know you, i like you, and i want to help you a lot! As Jocker was Admin on Nulled I met him as really qualified manager and has obviously a great character! In germany i got my a level with 2,1 if you want my certificate i can send it. Additional i have the a level in english that is an certificate you can get in germany if you are able to speak english fluently, also that i can send you if needed! My motherlanguage is german if you know but i speak english fluently! I think i can really support you and the team and i would be happy if you give me a chance to show you my skills!
Thanks for reading!
Best regards! Max

Why do we even need ksz at this point, as we have found a suitable replacement, Coin.
This post is by a banned member (ZahidJamal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sexbyte) - Unhide
Sexbyte  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Accept him now

This post is by a banned member (Syrndra) - Unhide
Syrndra  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Master, please accept me as your new student.
This post is by a banned member (TheDictator) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
yeah fuck @Coin he is biased , reason? check my neg on his profile Kappa
I'm not selling anything on cracked.io/shop/discord monkayesmonkayesmonkayes