Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Swift Exchange Scam Report - $1386

by Moon - 11 November, 2023 - 10:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (Moon) - Unhide
Moon  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 November, 2023 - 10:17 PM by Moon. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Crypto adress update )
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of hudfvCracked.io - Profile of txz
Sales Thread: ⚡⭐ [#1] PAYPAL / CASHAPP / VENMO / APPLEPAY ⇋ CRYPTO⚡⭐.gg/swiftexchanges⭐⚡ (cracked.io)⭐[PAYPAL]⭐Swift Exchange⭐$600k Exchanged⭐ Fastest Exchanges & Low Fees ⭐.gg/swiftex⭐ (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $1386
Screenshots of Communication: A lot of chats over 1 month, here is one, where he says that he will give me the money: https://imgur.com/a/gjl8bQ0
Additional Information: I can provide way more proof of communication, they are just too long (over 1 month of chats), and I want to provide them privately to admins.
The seller (Bazinga) is an exchanger on the shop "Swift Exchange", one of the admins is hud (hudfv, profile link given above).
I came onto the server and wanted to exchange 1.31k € and Bazinga replied to the ticket. The money has been sent and I was waiting for crypto, I said no big rush because I didn't want him to make mistakes.
Long story, somewhat short, his PayPal has been locked and I am waiting for over 1 month. Every time I think he has the money, he delays it for some different reason. I am not saying that these reasons are lies, but I need the money. Sellers on the shop have to send a $500 safety deposit to the admins and pay the admins weekly. One of the admins said that he will not be paying for it, even though he advertises for it.
I do not know who "txz" is but I also found his thread for this shop, probably the other admin though. I tried to stay calm and respectful towards the admins and the exchanger but at one time the admin said that the tickets are annoying and wanted me to take it to DMs and closed the ticket, even after I said that I want it to be in tickets because it is something happening in their shop and the admins are also responsible for it. I am still staying respectful and kind, but I wouldn't have to damage the shops reputation if I didn't need to. Further screenshots will be provided to admins privately on demand, if not comprehensibility questions.

Crypto address for a refund: BITCOIN = bc1q5t8trjvflacscx7xzrthpqhwzaj3gepfpwz3s6
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @hudfv (hudfv), @txz (txz) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (hudfv) - Unhide
Moon  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 November, 2023 - 11:00 PM)hudfv Wrote: Show More
First of all, TXZ has no involvement in this deal. He has nothing to do with our exchanges, he's simply a developer for our discord bot so i'd appreciate if you left him out of this. This was a deal between one of our exchangers and his client. This situation started when the client sent a $1,300 payment to Bazinga which resulted in the immediate closure of his account thus locking the funds inside the account. To protect our Exchangers we have a policy set in place which states, "We will not be held liable for any disputes, additional fees, holds, or limitations regarding fiat transactions as this is out of the Exchangers control." Bazinga has tried to contact PayPal to get these funds released but has had no luck. It is important to recognize Bazinga has been giving his bests efforts to collect the necessary funds to return the clients money as quickly as possible.

I love bazinga as a person and I have continued exchanging with him and with people in your service. I have exchanged over 2.5k Usd in total. I have nothing against him or against any other exchanger in your service and I think you guys are doing a great job in most cases. But you have to see all of this from my perspective: If Bazinga cannot do much about it, then I cannot do anything. I have not been told when I will get the exchanged amount. In the end of the day, Bazinga will get his money after 180 days, if he decides to exit scam within that time period, i lose everything. I just sent funds to a service who were supposed to exchange it but have not gotten anything in return but headaches. With all of the exchanges you guys have made this far, and with every weekly payment you have gotten from your exchanges, you cannot tell me that you have not made enough money to pay a client his money. In the end i am dealing with the shop that is being advertised and not only with the exchanger Bazinga.
This post is by a banned member (IReadTheTOS) - Unhide
Threads
First of all, TXZ has no involvement in this deal. He has nothing to do with our exchanges, he's simply a developer for our discord bot so i'd appreciate if you left him out of this. This was a deal between one of our exchangers and his client. This situation started when the client sent a $1,300 payment to Bazinga which resulted in the immediate closure of his account thus locking the funds inside the account. To protect our Exchangers we have a policy set in place which states, "We will not be held liable for any disputes, additional fees, holds, or limitations regarding fiat transactions as this is out of the Exchangers control." Bazinga has tried to contact PayPal to get these funds released but has had no luck. It is important to recognize Bazinga has been giving his bests efforts to collect the necessary funds to return the clients money as quickly as possible.

Sorry for replying, but situations like this is getting out of hand.

Unfortunately, since TXZ is the owner and has also promoted the same exact exchange sales thread on his own profile, he is automatically involved with any issues that arise with this service in terms of deal disputes.

[Image: M0EMXhS.png]

Nowhere in your TOS states "We will not be held liable for any disputes, additional fees, holds, or limitations regarding fiat transactions as this is out of the Exchangers control." The only outcome from this is either the client gets his money back regardless of how that is achieved , whether that is from the exchange protection fund's etc or from profits you gain from each exchange or both ( all ) members linked to this exchange service on cracked gets ban. 

I only want to stick up for Moon since I seen many exchange services doing the same thing on clients, making it their problem that the money is stuck or whatever due to their negligence. PayPal account's only get locked if its not created/aged properly.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@hudfv When you do these type of services you are responsible for the client funds when they get locked. I am going to ignore your TOS as it is not fair on the client. You will need to refund him or complete the exchange do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Moon  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2023 - 01:58 AM by Moon.)
@Liars please give him a little bit more time, I know that sending out that big amounts can be tough. I dont want him to be punished for being too late after the dispute.

(13 November, 2023 - 01:42 AM)IReadTheTOS Wrote: Show More

Sorry for replying, but situations like this is getting out of hand.

Unfortunately, since TXZ is the owner and has also promoted the same exact exchange sales thread on his own profile, he is automatically involved with any issues that arise with this service in terms of deal disputes.

[Image: M0EMXhS.png]

Nowhere in your TOS states "We will not be held liable for any disputes, additional fees, holds, or limitations regarding fiat transactions as this is out of the Exchangers control." The only outcome from this is either the client gets his money back regardless of how that is achieved , whether that is from the exchange protection fund's etc or from profits you gain from each exchange or both ( all ) members linked to this exchange service on cracked gets ban. 

I only want to stick up for Moon since I seen many exchange services doing the same thing on clients, making it their problem that the money is stuck or whatever due to their negligence. PayPal account's only get locked if its not created/aged properly.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

I am sorry, who are you?
This post is by a banned member (txz) - Unhide