Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

☄️Vaporware☄️ Sick of dead lists? Check This! ⚡⚡x51 CURRENTLY ACTIVE [-HOTMAIL-]⚡⚡

by Vaporware - 24 November, 2023 - 01:39 AM
This post is by a banned member (Vaporware) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mrdws4687) - Unhide
mrdws4687  
Registered
Threads
let's see thanks a lot
This post is by a banned member (Aaron3253) - Unhide
Aaron3253  
Registered
Threads
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (tonknight) - Unhide
tonknight  
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (lostmark) - Unhide
lostmark  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(24 November, 2023 - 01:39 AM)Vaporware Wrote: Show More
I have been a massive leech lately, but it's for a good cause. The impulsive desire to sift through all these account lists in hopes I can grab some value out of something was
quickly squashed when I realized 90% of the accounts were inactive, passwords changed, or flat out didn't even exist.

Facing that annoying obstacle, a faint memory of putzing around in VB6 making fake programs like "runescape gold generators" to attach a RAT
to then download a fake YT video and... Well you know how it goes.

Circling back to old memories, fun times, and familiar places, I decided to take a step up in the world I stepped away from. I actually made something REAL.
It is still very much in the works, and could be considered a v0.5 version, but it's the first thing I've ever made and now I'm going to use it to give back to you guys.

For now, the program itself will remain private until it is polished and ready for open use, however I will
periodically release all of the ACTIVE accounts I come across along my developing way. How neat is that?

Here's a sneak peak at the software (written in python):
[Image: wYZ6Ki0.png]

But now, what everyone is really interested in:

If you're interested in donating:
Monero - 45EN9qBjZUMhNE2XeCWHeq1anuiJCirQGMeCBGKfzyrkjf8Ds39ikk9HwF8RLKkGymnTuRc2KPnBSY3pdkFwvHPsfBYbpYuX

Goals for future projects:
BruteBully - Take advantage of active accounts (email/sms bombing, account cross referencing, etc)
ProxyUp - Sorts, reports, checks, and organizes valid proxies. (5-60 second refreshes ensuring activity + more)
ty man
This post is by a banned member (Noneisheresh) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I have been a massive leech lately, but it's for a good cause. The impulsive desire to sift through all these account lists in hopes I can grab some value out of something was
quickly squashed when I realized 90% of the accounts were inactive, passwords changed, or flat out didn't even exist.

Facing that annoying obstacle, a faint memory of putzing around in VB6 making fake programs like "runescape gold generators" to attach a RAT

Circling back to old memories, fun times, and familiar places, I decided to take a step up in the world I stepped away from. I actually made something REAL.
It is still very much in the works, and could be considered a v0.5 version, but it's the first thing I've ever made and now I'm going to use it to give back to you guys.

For now, the program itself will remain private until it is polished and ready for open use, however I will
periodically release all of the ACTIVE accounts I come across along my developing way. How neat is that?

Monero - 45EN9qBjZUMhNE2XeCWHeq1anuiJCirQGMeCBGKfzyrkjf8Ds39ikk9HwF8RLKkGymnTuRc2KPnBSY3pdkFwvHPsfBYbpYuX

BruteBully - Take advantage of active accounts (email/sms bombing, account cross referencing, etc)
ProxyUp - Sorts, reports, checks, and organizes valid proxies. (5-60 second refreshes ensuring activity + more)
Lets see
This post is by a banned member (lostmark) - Unhide
lostmark  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service

impressive work !
This post is by a banned member (Vaporware) - Unhide