Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @StealthHubIO

by Spoofless - 30 November, 2023 - 03:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (Spoofless) - Unhide
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/StealthHubIO
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-PayPal-Account...id35533829
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Disrespectful seller, a lot of Time wasted, USDT fees scammed, Selfie not delivered.

Description: Bought a paypal account from this retard. The account lasted 3-4 days, it locked up. I asked the guy to fix, he aired me.
I told him i will pay him, which i said 3 times until his dumbass realized that he should do it. I paid him 70 USDT for a SHITTY SELFIE. He uploaded it to the paypal account, but NEVER DELIVERED IT TO ME IN PRIVATE.
Throughout the whole deal, his attitude was shit, his response times were slow, and he left me on seen several times.
Then he sold me a google voice number, which got banned in under 48 hours (Quote from him: "My GV stays alive unlike anything you'd make").
Then i asked him to find an alternative, replace or refund, for 3 fucking days. Each day he left me on seen, trying to find some loop hole to get out of the situation without having to deal with it, which is a classic by now coming from this retard.
Then he started arguing, saying stuff like its my fault cause im impatient, im a dumb fuck, pushing my nerves in the process.
I asked him to refund, and he was always disrespectful, wasn't new by now, but he was such a low life fucking retard that he sent me less crypto then i sent him - and said: "go cry about it"
Then he was so entitled, that when i asked him several times to send the remaining crypto, he expected me to send him 10 USDT so he can cover the fees lmao
When i said no chance that will happen, he said Sure i will refund you when i can, no rush, you can open a scamreport and do whatever you want.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @StealthHubIO (StealthHubIO) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (StealthHubIO) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
This user is mentally unstable and thinks he's entitled somehow, Threatening people with Neg rep's:
[Image: fcecb3c1b6.jpg]
[Image: 3dee1b9717.jpg]
[Image: e147ac5c0a.jpg]
[Image: b61b200bef.jpg]
[Image: aadc9e5a20.jpg]
[Image: bf4013a13e.jpg]
[Image: KAx39vRsqMdgz2.jpg]

In short, He has scammed me for more than 40 usdt and threatened me to refund or else he will open scam report etc. and even after i did he made this thread because he feels so entitled to himself.

The user has a big bad mouth which he abuses and call others by disrespecting them and when they (I) did the same it really hit his G spot.

I'd like to ask for my 37 USDT as the GV I provided was 100% working fine upon delivery and he did not even know how to use a GV and after a few hours he caused some issue to it and got the refund. He also got money back from me by the threats but I will stay and fight!

[Image: HxAnOKw.png][Image: iheW8HU.png]realstealthhub
Find US on the Internet: Contact StealthHub NOW!
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2023 - 12:14 PM by Spoofless. Edited 4 times in total.)
(30 November, 2023 - 11:17 AM)StealthHubIO Wrote: Show More
This user is mentally unstable and thinks he's entitled somehow, Threatening people with Neg rep's:

In short, He has scammed me for more than 40 usdt and threatened me to refund or else he will open scam report etc. and even after i did he made this thread because he feels so entitled to himself.

The user has a big bad mouth which he abuses and call others by disrespecting them and when they (I) did the same it really hit his G spot.

I'd like to ask for my 37 USDT as the GV I provided was 100% working fine upon delivery and he did not even know how to use a GV and after a few hours he caused some issue to it and got the refund. He also got money back from me by the threats but I will stay and fight!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ehm, thing is i asked you for a PHONE NUMBER specifically for PAYPAL. When i tried to add it, Paypal said that the number is a VoIP number, and its NOT ALLOWED (besides it also got banned by google within hours). I asked Lucas, and he said you're fully liable and you have to refund.
Just another proof how much of a dumb entitled retard you are, that you dare to say i scammed you.
[Image: phone-number.png][Image: lucas.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, @staff, he left vouches on MY POSTS out of spite, when he never purcheased them, which breaks forum rules.
Not only leaving vouch when he never bought, but also calling me a scammer when i never sold him anything.
[Image: vouch.png]

He just got banned from nulled for being a retarded moron.
Also, im still waiting for the selfie i paid 70 USDT for which you never delivered.
PS: Nice racism, gigachad (even though im german
[Image: kek.png] )
[Image: racism.png]
This post is by a banned member (StealthHubIO) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 November, 2023 - 12:02 PM)Spoofless Wrote: Show More

Ehm, thing is i asked you for a PHONE NUMBER specifically for PAYPAL. When i tried to add it, Paypal said that the number is a VoIP number, and its NOT ALLOWED (besides it also got banned by google within hours). I asked Lucas, and he said you're fully liable and you have to refund.
Just another proof how much of a dumb entitled retard you are, that you dare to say i scammed you.
Also, @staff, he left vouches on MY POSTS out of spite, when he never purcheased them, which breaks forum rules.
Not only leaving vouch when he never bought, but also calling me a scammer when i never sold him anything.

Also, im still waiting for the selfie i paid 70 USDT for which you never delivered.

I would have been Held accountable IF I did not deliver a working account and also if I made some sort of issue. The account had 1 Hour warranty. Even today almost everyone uses GV on paypal and there is a way to link it and you don't even know how to access it let alone linking it. Also You must've logged it in with NON USA IP but its not my problem now.

Be clear and tell everyone about the amount you've started this scam report.

$3
You've broken a law when you sales trashed my threads. you had a argument with me here but you replied in all my threads and left a vouch in a service you didn't even buy.
About Nulled, I will speak to Lucas about it I don't see a point besides he and I had a misunderstanding.
The selfie was provided to paypal and you will not be getting a copy as there were no agreed terms nor I am liable. You're pushy everything to confuse this whole thing.

your aim is to make a scene and you did. I don't understand why such mental and Nazi people are left to harass and make scene and basically bully other people...

Sure try to gain sympathy because that's what you can cheap that's how cheap you are.

Anyways I've posted all the chats and he scammed me for GV and literally opened this SR on me.

[Image: HxAnOKw.png][Image: iheW8HU.png]realstealthhub
Find US on the Internet: Contact StealthHub NOW!
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2023 - 02:48 PM by Spoofless. Edited 3 times in total.)
(30 November, 2023 - 01:52 PM)StealthHubIO Wrote: Show More
(30 November, 2023 - 12:02 PM)Spoofless Wrote: Show More

I would have been Held accountable IF I did not deliver a working account and also if I made some sort of issue. The account had 1 Hour warranty. Even today almost everyone uses GV on paypal and there is a way to link it and you don't even know how to access it let alone linking it. Also You must've logged it in with NON USA IP but its not my problem now.

Be clear and tell everyone about the amount you've started this scam report.

$3
You've broken a law when you sales trashed my threads. you had a argument with me here but you replied in all my threads and left a vouch in a service you didn't even buy.
About Nulled, I will speak to Lucas about it I don't see a point besides he and I had a misunderstanding.
The selfie was provided to paypal and you will not be getting a copy as there were no agreed terms nor I am liable. You're pushy everything to confuse this whole thing.

your aim is to make a scene and you did. I don't understand why such mental and Nazi people are left to harass and make scene and basically bully other people...

Sure try to gain sympathy because that's what you can cheap that's how cheap you are.

Anyways I've posted all the chats and he scammed me for GV and literally opened this SR on me.

So first you call me asian, and be racist, no you call me a Nazi? [Image: kek.png]
I made the scamreport not just for the USDT fees and the selfie, but also to let the world know how much of a retarded scumbag human being you are.
And i left you a negative vouch on your services I BOUGHT.
I bought a paypal account from you via Lucas as MM - Im entitled to leave whatever vouch i want
I bought proxy from you for the paypal - Im entitled to leave whatever vouch i want

You never bought shit from me, so you got no right to leave me vouches on my threads.
I didnt Sales trash you, i left a vouch with my experience, which is horrendeous as you're a retarded monkey and an entitled fuck.
I don't give a fuck about what method is used to link GV, im not some fucking magician am i? you didn't tell me shit about no fucking method at the time, it didn't work, and you said cool. I don't give a flying fguck about what method you come up with right now, stick it up your fucking ass with your very shitty accounts lmao

You're:
racist
- entitled broke retard
you left me negative vouches on shit you didn't buy
- lied
- me of scamming without even buying shit from me

Im waiting for the Staff to handle the situation, you pathetic fuck.

EDIT: Talk about sales trashing huh? 
You leave this comment on my Paypal holding service, which i actively do, and held over 20k+ for several clients which i can call here right now to confirm: @dogget31
You never used my services, none of them, and call me a scammer on my every thread?
Why did you remove your negative vouch when i called you out, before staff saw it, huh?

[Image: scam.png]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Spoofless Please PM me & @Liars with the export of the chat. Do so within 12hrs
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 November, 2023 - 02:50 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Spoofless Please PM me & @Liars with the export of the chat. Do so within 12hrs

Sent you and Liars the Chatlogs.

To summerize:
-He called me an "asian mf" then a "nazi"
-He sold me GV for Paypal, which is not even supported as its a VoIP number
-He left me on seen 3+ days when i asked him to fix or refund me
-The GV literally got banned in 48 hours
-He said the GV works on Paypal, but theres a method on how to add it (which he never told me btw, and its also likely a lie) he said you need a NON-USA IP when you add it, yet in Telegram chatlogs when i asked him, he said it needs to be a USA IP when i add the number.
-He said he's not liable for the damages, even though he sold me a number specifically for paypal, which obviously didn't work, and left me on seen, just so warranty ends, thinking he's safe by relying on "warranty ended bro"
-Before me opening a scamreport, i asked an opinion from Lucas, to make sure im not the only one who thinks he's at fault, and obviously Lucas confirmed that he is liable, since he sold me a number for a specific purpose, which obviously won't work. (GV = VoIP, Paypal doesn't accept VoIP)
-He broke several forum rules by leaving comments on all on my threads, calling me a scammer, yet i never ever sold him anything. So thats not only false accusations, but also sales trashing.
-He said im sales trashing him cause i left him bad vouches, yet i bought the services i left him vouches for (Proxy + paypal account)
-Paid him 70 USDT for paypal selfie which he submitted, but never sent me a copy of it, or any documents in regards of the Paypal account i bought, but yeah alright, cool.
-He opened a scamreport on me, after i opened mine, just out of spite, so i get the DWC tag on my profile.
-He deleted the bad vouches he left on my services, thinking he can escape with it, cause staff likely didn't see it, but i posted a picture about it
-I sent him 40 USDT, he sends me back 37 USDT as a refund, thinking he's entitled to spend my money on the fees, so he can save himself 4-5$, and when called out, he said "go cry about it", then make fun of me saying im opening the scamreport for the 4-5$.