Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against lautaro

by Caponee - 01 January, 2024 - 02:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Caponee) - Unhide
Caponee  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 January, 2024 - 02:10 PM by Caponee.)
Scammers Profile Link: @lautaaro
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-CHEAPEST-8-99-...1--1331243
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $8.99
Screenshots of Communication: I’ll send to staff
Additional Information: I bought yt premium lifetime from him and after 3 weeks it was gone, he replaced it. However, after 1 week it went again. After I asked him to replace it he wouldn’t answer for 3 days. And then he kicked me from his server.
Crypto address for a refund: paypal

He used to be online and posting on cracked.io but never answered any of his customers and whenever he answered he would be rude.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lautaaro (lautaaro) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Caponee Please PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Caponee  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 January, 2024 - 07:04 PM by Caponee.)
@Liars can I send via tele?
Here’s my tele @Caponneee2

@Darkness Pm
This post is by a banned member (lautaaro) - Unhide
lautaaro  
Infinity
Threads
[font][font]The situation wasn't like that; you were the one disrespecting here. I was responding to everyone, and if there were delays in answering tickets, it was for a reason, not because I didn't want to respond. You accused me of lacking patience when, in reality, I have other responsibilities and can't always be sitting at a computer. I won't tolerate disrespect, which is why I removed you from the server.[/font][/font]
[Image: Tc2EAuD.gif]
Caponee  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 02 January, 2024 - 01:31 AM by Caponee.)
(01 January, 2024 - 10:56 PM)lautaaro Wrote: Show More
[font][font]The situation wasn't like that; you were the one disrespecting here. I was responding to everyone, and if there were delays in answering tickets, it was for a reason, not because I didn't want to respond. You accused me of lacking patience when, in reality, I have other responsibilities and can't always be sitting at a computer. I won't tolerate disrespect, which is why I removed you from the server.[/font][/font]

Yeah and don’t advertise a service if you can’t handle customers ?. Refund me I don’t want your shitty service. @Liars @Darkness he said it himself he removed me from server. I didn’t swear at him all I said is, “during buying process he’s quick with replies”

It’s funny how you post on cracked.io but couldn’t rely to customers. Anyways it’s just $9 don’t waste my time and refund it so I can get a better service
This post is by a banned member (lautaaro) - Unhide
lautaaro  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 02 January, 2024 - 03:13 AM by lautaaro. Edited 1 time in total.)
Look, first of all don't disrespect me because I didn't disrespect you at any time, about your comment "Yeah and don't advertise a service if you can't handle customers doesn't mean I can't but I have things to do too and when I have some free time I check them out. I have +300 buyers and they all have patience the only impatient one is you and you come to disrespect me, on the other hand I have terms and faq that you should have read before buying my service.[Image: image.png?ex=65a5d7cb&is=659362cb&hm=6c5...b12e1ad7e&]
[Image: image.png?ex=65a5d7f2&is=659362f2&hm=848...2709a31a7&]
[Image: Tc2EAuD.gif]
Caponee  
Registered
Threads
(02 January, 2024 - 03:12 AM)lautaaro Wrote: Show More
Look, first of all don't disrespect me because I didn't disrespect you at any time, about your comment "Yeah and don't advertise a service if you can't handle customers doesn't mean I can't but I have things to do too and when I have some free time I check them out. I have +300 buyers and they all have patience the only impatient one is you and you come to disrespect me, on the other hand I have terms and faq that you should have read before buying my service.[Image: image.png?ex=65a5d7cb&is=659362cb&hm=6c5...b12e1ad7e&]
[Image: image.png?ex=65a5d7f2&is=659362f2&hm=848...2709a31a7&]

I read your dumb FAQ and it mentioned its lifetime but how come I get kicked out every week? That don’t seem lifetime to me. @Liars @Darkness just tell him to refund me bc his service isn’t what he says it is. I’d rather not waste my time anymore.

Also customers can be rude have you never been in customer service before? Doesn’t mean u remove them. I paid you for the fucking product so you either give me the product or u fucking refund. I can be rude if I want to because you’re wasting my time and money. Niggas acting like I got it for free.