Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

MAKE AN APP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY WITHOUT CODING $$$$?

by hellofatboy - 09 January, 2024 - 11:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (hellofatboy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
? MAKE AN APP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY WITHOUT CODING
Imagine this: You can whip up awesome mobile apps effortlessly and turn them into a goldmine! ??

TLDR: Using AppyMakr, a super cheap website for creating iOS and Android apps without coding. You can sell these apps for £100 on Fiverr or start an app development business and charge $1,000+. 

So, I stumbled upon this called AppyMakr (seriously, it's the real deal) at https://AppyMakr.com, and guess what? I'm minting it by making killer apps and selling them on my own business website.

This thing is a [b]breeze to use and can fetch you thousands, no joke! I have made over 5k+ in the past 3 months.[/b]

You can create apps with the ease of a Wix website, and it's just £29 a month. It's like having a HQ app factory in your pocket, serving both iOS and Android.

Why/How???
[font]Step 1 - Create a free account on AppyMakr.com[/font]
[font]Step 2 - Market (this can be done by mass mailing a combo list, setting up a legit "app development company" company like I have and offering app dev, or just listing on fiverr/upwork[/font]
[font]Step 3 - Once you get a client, pay the £29 appymakr, provide them the apps and deliver to client - they get an app and are happy.[/font]

Now the client is happy, lets break down the money making....

Monetizing the Apps:
1. Sell the apps on Fiverr for £100 each.
2. Charging clients $1000 or more for your personal "app development company" (just make a website and message/market as a app dev company)!
Simple maths folks:

Option 1 - $100 - $29 = $71 profit per app
Option 2 -  $1000 - $29 = $971 Profit per app
[Image: BsIOO8Iz0OVm8Uqs.gif]
Threads
3 Years of service
bumping
[Image: BsIOO8Iz0OVm8Uqs.gif]
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (ghostbg) - Unhide
ghostbg  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 January, 2024 - 11:59 PM)hellofatboy Wrote: Show More
? MAKE AN APP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY WITHOUT CODING
Imagine this: You can whip up awesome mobile apps effortlessly and turn them into a goldmine! ??

TLDR: Using AppyMakr, a super cheap website for creating iOS and Android apps without coding. You can sell these apps for £100 on Fiverr or start an app development business and charge $1,000+. 

So, I stumbled upon this called AppyMakr (seriously, it's the real deal) at https://AppyMakr.com, and guess what? I'm minting it by making killer apps and selling them on my own business website.

This thing is a [b]breeze to use and can fetch you thousands, no joke! I have made over 5k+ in the past 3 months.[/b]

You can create apps with the ease of a Wix website, and it's just £29 a month. It's like having a HQ app factory in your pocket, serving both iOS and Android.

Why/How???
Step 1 - Create a free account on AppyMakr.com
Step 2 - Market (this can be done by mass mailing a combo list, setting up a legit "app development company" company like I have and offering app dev, or just listing on fiverr/upwork
Step 3 - Once you get a client, pay the £29 appymakr, provide them the apps and deliver to client - they get an app and are happy.

Now the client is happy, lets break down the money making....

Monetizing the Apps:
1. Sell the apps on Fiverr for £100 each.
2. Charging clients $1000 or more for your personal "app development company" (just make a website and message/market as a app dev company)!
Simple maths folks:

Option 1 - $100 - $29 = $71 profit per app
Option 2 -  $1000 - $29 = $971 Profit per app

thanks
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #8
This is a bump