Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[OSINT] Reverse Email/Phone number | Twitch Chat/Username history | LoL Name History

by LolArchiver - 18 January, 2024 - 12:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (LolArchiver) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 January, 2024 - 03:48 PM by LolArchiver.)
[Image: 1oAUHw6.png]

[Image: g72t6NB.png]

This service is subscription-based. It's 12€50/month (or 140€/year) to access all tools. But if you only want Twitch & LoL tools it's 5€/month (or 40€/year)

This website is not new, it's been up, running and improving since 2 years. I don't plan on quitting anytime soon.

Two new tools are coming in the next weeks/couple months :

- Twitter Username history. Through a current Twitter username/id you will be able to fetch their username history from between January 2011 & January 2023.
You will also be able to enter any username and see who owned it in the past. This will be extremely useful in my opinion as currently some breached database (including the Twitter breach back a few years ago) only contain username/email and often these username are outdated as the user changed it.
With this tool you will be able to see who owned it and get the current Twitter user.

- Youtube comment history. This one is almost done, the rate-limit has been handled, I will store in a database all comments made by all users. Only on channels with over 300 000 subscribers. So if user A comments on Pewdiepie's video, it will be recorded. And you will be able to search messages from that user.

All of this cost time & money, and subscribing to my service also serves as a motivation for me to keep building new tools. I try to keep a very fair price in exchange.

If you want to add new channels to be tracked for the Twitch chat history you can send them to me in DM/email I'll add them.

If you have any issue I'm very reactive and flexible so just shout a DM and we'll work something out.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (093) - Unhide
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS!
This post is by a banned member (vely) - Unhide
vely  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
i tested some email and nickname and working werll, powerful and useful osint tool, recommand
This post is by a banned member (K3MO) - Unhide
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Good luck with sales sir [Image: suit.png]
This post is by a banned member (Ahmeed) - Unhide
Ahmeed  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
I already thank you for giving me a copy to test and give my opinion, I start with the support side, very attentive and responsive, ready to help you and to use its product well, and the performances are incredible, there is quite a few things to test (phone-email-lol-twitch lookup), I am more interested in the email lookup, after testing the results are incredible, I had a lot more information on my target comparing to other services, it sometimes even allows you to have more details than expected such as the telephone number, full name...etc and adding to that there are enough modules to discover, and the pricing is much better than the others, I tested different services, and this one is great :)
+vouch

Looking for HQ Configs? Click below :)
[Image: uB8HTFl.gif]
Always use Cracked.to PM System to avoid scams.
This post is by a banned member (supremepants) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Warned #6
VC ? ?
This post is by a banned member (LolArchiver) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #7
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (TScythe) - Unhide
TScythe