Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

THREAD DELETED

by RankObsolete - 26 January, 2024 - 02:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (RankObsolete) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2024 - 02:33 AM by RankObsolete. Edited 29 times in total.)
Service is private.
This post is by a banned member (Mr_Fysh) - Unhide
Mr_Fysh  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2024 - 08:50 PM by Mr_Fysh. Edited 6 times in total.)
Just joined, will keep this updated with the progress, will probably show how I'm doing next week, went with their recommended risk factor and now I'm just letting it coast, also note I'm only starting with ~$600

Update 1st week: No trades were place, so no results, will update next week if anything changes.
Update 2nd week: No trades were placed, hopefully will get something before the end of this month, will update again next week.
Update 3rd week: A couple trades were placed this week, one has hit TP and 2 are still open. The trade that hit TP has secured me 1.5% (would have been 3% if i used 1:1 like the owner suggested but I decided to lower my risk to 0.5 for safer trades)
Update 4th week: This week has been pretty successful we secured 10% this week with 1 trade still open. From now on I won't be updating the post anymore will just be posting weekly results in owners discord.

Update 30/4/24: System is working great been making 5-15% a week (with higher risk parameters) if you join the discord and look at the vouch channel can see me making money on my live account  [Image: PepeBlush.png]

Brass Monkey, that funky monkey 
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 January, 2024 - 06:44 PM)Mr_Fysh Wrote: Show More
Just joined, will keep this updated with the progress, will probably show how I'm doing next week, went with their recommended risk factor and now I'm just letting it coast, also note I'm only starting with ~$600

Promise you won’t be disappointed.
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #4
(This post was last modified: 27 January, 2024 - 09:02 PM by RankObsolete. Edited 2 times in total.)
This is a bump
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2024 - 03:53 PM by RankObsolete. Edited 1 time in total.)
Check out the server for more info:)

The trading session is about to start. Don't miss out!
This post is by a banned member (royal3) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #7
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 04:05 AM by RankObsolete. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is a bump

(28 January, 2024 - 04:18 PM)royal3 Wrote: Show More
glws man keep it up good work G

Thanks man:)
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #8
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 10:07 PM by RankObsolete. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is a bump