Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @napo (config)

by hermossa - 28 January, 2024 - 10:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (hermossa) - Unhide
hermossa  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of Napo
Sales Thread: no thread
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 15$
Screenshots of Communication: whole conv : https://streamable.com/p6v0ot
Additional Information :
i've posted a thread because i needed a cfg for a special site that required CloudFare BYPASS and i've seen his profile and i dm'd him, he made it and we agreed on 20$ for the cfg, and since i was afraid of getting scammed since it was a no mm deal we agreed on 75% (15$) of the amount and pay the 25% rest if everything goes well, i get the config, everything good, after 2 hours of usage i started getting a lot of banned / errors Imgur: The magic of the Internet but it was still working, and after less than 24h the config started giving me cloudfare and stop bypassing it
I then dmd him about the bug and he said that he is not home and will be back sunday because he is "on a trip", even if i was not happy about that i still waited and when sunday arrived, he started ghosting me even if he was online on both telegram and cracked.io Imgur: The magic of the Internet & Imgur: The magic of the Internet i still have no responses from him neither fix nor refund, and bro is browsing cracked.io lmao
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qy6q529s6js3qjyndjr960uk28e0k658p9aqc57
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Napo (Napo) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Napo) - Unhide
Napo  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
hi

i warned you about the only problem about the config, that it would get stuck sometimes but then it would work better.
our deal was that u payed me 75% for the config and the rest after 6 or 11 hours idfk because you needed to test it. hours went by and when i asked u if the problem was still there u told me everytjing was good
proof idk 

then u told me your figgy was having problems with cloudflare, and i told you multiple times i wasnt home cause of school.
since you cannot wait and youre telling me that im "ghosting" you (simply dont want to answer because i was in a train), i do not offer refunds to my configs, only in a time period of 12 to 24 hours. i will fix this config only if this dd is paused or closed.
hermossa  
Registered
Threads
(28 January, 2024 - 11:18 PM)Napo Wrote: Show More
hi

i warned you about the only problem about the config, that it would get stuck sometimes but then it would work better.
our deal was that u payed me 75% for the config and the rest after 6 or 11 hours idfk because you needed to test it. hours went by and when i asked u if the problem was still there u told me everytjing was good
proof idk 

then u told me your figgy was having problems with cloudflare, and i told you multiple times i wasnt home cause of school.
since you cannot wait and youre telling me that im "ghosting" you (simply dont want to answer because i was in a train), i do not offer refunds to my configs, only in a time period of 12 to 24 hours. i will fix this config only if this dd is paused or closed.

i'm not closing nothing lil bro, train does not take 24h, and i don't think you go looking for configs in cracked.io in train, and i paid for a config that bypasses cloudfare, and yours didn't, its clearly not my fault here + you never stated that you don't offer refunds but i don't care a fix will suit me, AND i don't wanna wait 5 days for a fix i already waited 3days and i need it asap cause i'm working with it

@Liars @Darkness @Barry  can any of you guys please look into this
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
@Napo you need to fix the config or refund him within 24 hours, after the config is fixed he will have to pay for the rest of the amount.
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
Napo  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 January, 2024 - 02:04 AM)VAVE Wrote: Show More
@Napo you need to fix the config or refund him within 24 hours, after the config is fixed he will have to pay for the rest of the amount.

hi sorry for the late reply but i just got on pc

i will try and fix the config, however im not sure i can do it within 24 hours (the time depends if i can found another bypass). i will keep updated
hermossa  
Registered
Threads
(29 January, 2024 - 06:26 PM)Napo Wrote: Show More
(29 January, 2024 - 02:04 AM)VAVE Wrote: Show More

hi sorry for the late reply but i just got on pc

i will try and fix the config, however im not sure i can do it within 24 hours (the time depends if i can found another bypass). i will keep updated

you don't have to find no bypass, the cf bypass is very known and any config maker knows it just stop making me wait
Napo  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 11:14 PM by Napo.)
not every config is the same you fat retard, and since you know so much about cloudflare why dont you bypass it lmao since you couldnt do it yourself + check telegram

@VAVE i have refunded OP https://mempool.space/tx/476597b8ee82431...0ffaeb216d

https://prnt.sc/m60BS6YWq3fS