Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

TELL ME WHAT METHODS YOU WANT

by Refunder - 20 February, 2024 - 10:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (Refunder) - Unhide
Refunder  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
considering the traction my last few posts gained in this section, let me know what you are interested in seeing and I will make a thread about it.
open to all suggestions

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This leak has been rated as infected 1 times this month. (1 times in total)
every system has it's flaws.
This post is by a banned member (Jsnzjjaag) - Unhide
Refunder  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 February, 2024 - 12:47 PM)Jsnzjjaag Wrote: Show More
(20 February, 2024 - 11:16 AM)ecstazy918 Wrote: Show More
(20 February, 2024 - 11:04 AM)Jsnzjjaag Wrote: Show More
PayPal bypass and Netflix how to get know cc number or payment details

I know it seems impossible but it is possible some people do

can you tell me what you need in a bit more detail? i dont really understand the request.
and if you feel like it, please like the thread so it reaches more people :)
I need OTP bypass method like I have some paypal logs but can't bypass verification. And secondly for Netflix if u know about c2p method in which we take ott access with mail like them we can use it for even a life like when card expired them only it stops working. So I need method through which we can know the cc number. It is hard for account that is attached with cc but account that are connected to giftcard or PayPal or another wallet it is easy to do . And it u have Spotify crack or cookies it is easy as fuck like you don't need card number just last fore digits that are already visible.

Hope u understand now [Image: smart.gif]

(20 February, 2024 - 11:16 AM)ecstazy918 Wrote: Show More
(20 February, 2024 - 11:04 AM)Jsnzjjaag Wrote: Show More
PayPal bypass and Netflix how to get know cc number or payment details

I know it seems impossible but it is possible some people do

can you tell me what you need in a bit more detail? i dont really understand the request.
and if you feel like it, please like the thread so it reaches more people :)
I need OTP bypass method like I have some paypal logs but can't bypass verification. And secondly for Netflix if u know about c2p method in which we take ott access with mail like them we can use it for even a life like when card expired them only it stops working. So I need method through which we can know the cc number. It is hard for account that is attached with cc but account that are connected to giftcard or PayPal or another wallet it is easy to do . And it u have Spotify crack or cookies it is easy as fuck like you don't need card number just last fore digits that are already visible.

And one more thing if u method on how to get rdp or get portal through which we can get rdp pls let me know , like azure etc

so paypal 2fa bypass method and netflix bin? (if yes, bins and carding in general are banned on the forum for obvious reasons, cant do that one on)
Refunder  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2024 - 11:29 AM by Refunder.)
(21 February, 2024 - 04:20 AM)Jsnzjjaag Wrote: Show More
(20 February, 2024 - 07:17 PM)ecstazy918 Wrote: Show More

And one more thing if u method on how to get rdp or get portal through which we can get rdp pls let me know , like azure etc

so paypal 2fa bypass method and netflix bin? (if yes, bins and carding in general are banned on the forum for obvious reasons, cant do that one on)

Yep I m talking about 2fa bypass but I don't need bin for Netflix. I just need a method on how to see card number that is linked with Netflix acc because it is actually difficult.

And it should be kept private like may be it will get banned ?

cant post the second one on here
but expect a post about the first one really soon  [Image: sheepe.gif]

(21 February, 2024 - 04:20 AM)Jsnzjjaag Wrote: Show More
(20 February, 2024 - 07:17 PM)ecstazy918 Wrote: Show More

Yep I m talking about 2fa bypass but I don't need bin for Netflix. I just need a method on how to see card number that is linked with Netflix acc because it is actually difficult.

And it should be kept private like may be it will get banned ?

as I promised, here is a link to the thread

https://cracked.io/Thread-HOW-TO-BYPASS-...id37703578
This post is by a banned member (kmediaa) - Unhide
kmediaa  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
neiman marcus method going around right now :)