Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report againt @RealPsycho

by Brain_Dead - 30 April, 2024 - 07:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Brain_Dead) - Unhide
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/RealPsycho
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-looking-for-he...ail-access
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50 Hetzner Account
Screenshots of Communication: https://ibb.co/P50y5fg https://ibb.co/1v76P0J https://ibb.co/q9VkZK1
Additional Information: I contacted this person about selling an account to him and when I give him all the information he changed the password and sent the word "kys"
I went to talk to him via Cracked.io but he did not answer but when I spoke to him on the discord he replied that this name was changed a while ago and he will not recover the account or the money and says that "sorry for your lost" and the fault from his side
Crypto address for a refund: ETH ERC20
0xc7f6c8cad8b9f3cef58392fc56159b0364237683

[Image: signture.jpg]Discord : spotifyupgrader       &      Telegram : ethdrains
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @RealPsycho (RealPsycho) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Threads
(30 April, 2024 - 07:42 PM)PoorPureGold Wrote: Show More
Username checks out, @RealPsycho should've just paid me a bit more and not take supply from niggers

When i see contact method I did not go to his profile page

[Image: signture.jpg]Discord : spotifyupgrader       &      Telegram : ethdrains
This post is by a banned member (RealPsycho) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Alright let me break this down to @Liars 
so idk how long ago i posted a thread looking for some type of account and put a tag there for contacting as i usually do and still do but i changed my telegram tag to a new one which is on my profile to the public to see so the old username got claimed by a random guy and this guy contacted the tag on the thread and talked to him as you usually should do but he missed an important step of verification which is to confirm on site so its totally his fault and lack of awareness 
I mean Lets be Honest here How many People here have posted threads with an old tag that they don't currently own and its quite normal to do so. Personally, i don't like changing my tag but i had to do it cuz i wanted to protect the community from another imposter by the tag of @newreaIpsycho69 which he have Capital "i" instead of "l" in "real" and some of my customer did fall for him but no matter how much i try to protect my name there always gonna be people falling for scams like this
[Image: SWlAD.gif]
[Image: SgAzr.gif]

[Image: etFCXpM.gif]

Why Worship Legends When You Know That You Can Join em?  

Threads
(30 April, 2024 - 07:51 PM)RealPsycho Wrote: Show More
so idk how long ago i posted a thread looking for some type of account and put a tag there for contacting as i usually do and still do but i changed my telegram tag to a new one which is on my profile to the public to see so the old username got claimed by a random guy and this guy contacted the tag on the thread and talked to him as you usually should do but he missed an important step of verification which is to confirm on site so its totally his fault and lack of awareness 
I mean Lets be Honest here How many People here have posted threads with an old tag that they don't currently own and its quite normal to do so. Personally, i don't like changing my tag but i had to do it cuz i wanted to protect the community from another imposter by the tag of @newreaIpsycho69 which he have Capital "i" instead of "l" in "real" and some of my customer did fall for him but no matter how much i try to protect my name there always gonna be people falling for scams like this

You should have updated your signture with your contact because it appears in posts and Threads as well 
You should also know that the thread you created is not a long time ago

Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2024 - 08:05 PM by RealPsycho. Edited 3 times in total.)
(30 April, 2024 - 07:56 PM)Brain_Dead Wrote: Show More

You should have updated your signture with your contact because it appears in posts and Threads as well 

the thread is 2 months old and i did take my time to edit the tag on the profile settings but i never put any tag on my signature so u cant tell me i should have done that if i never did it in the first place because this isn't the first time i change my tag and believe a lot of people also change tags from time to time do they have to change it on every single old thread they posted ? if yes then 50% of the people on this forum needs a ban  [Image: lol2.gif]

Threads
(30 April, 2024 - 08:04 PM)RealPsycho Wrote: Show More
(30 April, 2024 - 07:56 PM)Brain_Dead Wrote: Show More

the thread is 2 months old and i did take my time to edit the tag on the profile settings but i never put any tag on my signature so u cant tell me i should have done that if i never did it in the first place because this isn't the first time i change my tag and believe a lot of people also change tags from time to time do they have to change it on every single old thread they posted ? if yes then 50% of the people on this forum needs a ban  [Image: lol2.gif]

Do not try to avoid fault 
problem from your side so i'll let the rest to @Liars

Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2024 - 08:12 PM by RealPsycho. Edited 1 time in total.)
the one who is avoiding fault here is u by not being caution and taking the most basic verification step on this forum which is on site confirmation so don't talk about who's fault is it cuz its clear  [Image: PepeBlush.png][Image: pepelove.png]