Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @One-Day

by seve7n - 13 May, 2024 - 11:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (seve7n) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (One_Day) - Unhide
One_Day  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 14 May, 2024 - 11:41 AM by One_Day. Edited 5 times in total.)
Dear All,

I’ll go over the points one by one.

1. The account auto renews the day before or the day of expiration, my account has been going strong for 1,5 years now using the same method.

2. My discord server store has a very detailed TOS which the customer was aware of (see screenshot where I told him to look at TOS)

3. The name of the account is /spotifyservice because I resell the Spotify accounts, that’s not against any rules!

4. Please verify on the server you provided the screenshot from (/spotifyservice) , you will see that they sell 1y accounts as well.

I have no idea why this person is being so difficult, I’ve had many customers in the past with no problems whatsoever, never been reported or suspected of scamming! All he had to do to claim his warranty was to vouch since the account provided works fine, as I mentioned it is very clearly mentioned in the TOS this person read. Please close this nonsense report! Have a good day all.

Kind Regards,
One Day!

P.S I got reported by a leecher [Image: kek.png]
Cheap accounts: 
[Image: JS09-Rn-O1-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.gif]

Staff || Anti-Leeching || Upgrade || Forum Rules || Achievements
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@seve7n Does the account work or does it not work as it is unclear. @One_Day You cannot force someone to vouch for you just to get a warranty that is just unfair and it is not right for the consumer.  You need to offer him the warranty without forcing him to vouch. If you do not want to do that you can then take the account back and give him the refund. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
One_Day  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 14 May, 2024 - 02:52 PM by One_Day.)
Why give a refund since the account works fine? I don’t get it. @Liars

If the account didn’t work I would 100% replace or refund, no problem with that whatsoever.

But in order to resolve this shit report from this leecher (20 posts and 0 contribution to the forum) I am willing to refund if I receive the account back, the email must be changed to an email of my choosing ofc so I can later sell it again.
Cheap accounts: 

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(14 May, 2024 - 02:48 PM)One_Day Wrote: Show More
Why give a refund since the account works fine? I don’t get it. @Liars

If the account didn’t work I would 100% replace or refund, no problem with that whatsoever.

But in order to resolve this shit report from this leecher (20 posts and 0 contribution to the forum) I am willing to refund if I receive the account back, the email must be changed to an email of my choosing ofc so I can later sell it again.

@One_Day Re-read what I said more careful. You will understand it. I said "if you do not want him as a customer. He can give the account back and you can refund him".
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
One_Day  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars oh yea I got it, I would love to get rid of this guy, he is a problematic customer sadly. Seven guy, message me on discord so I will tell you what email to change to and I’m gonna refund you.

@seve7n

P.S stop being a leech ❤️
Cheap accounts: