Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Werda2fou scam allcombolist

by MidasRev - 08 June, 2024 - 09:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (MidasRev) - Unhide
MidasRev  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/AllComboList#
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Discord sub 1
Screenshots of Communication: https://ibb.co/bJ9L3tw
https://ibb.co/KW4hddt
Additional Information: scammer
Crypto address for a refund: MDoX814uXNmUW173UnZBuvtA8hFAgJbQww
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@AllComboList Reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (Scared) - Unhide
Scared  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 01:21 AM by Scared. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hey Liars,
This guy is an old friend, he's trying to bring me down for no reason, he accuses me of scamming him for a subscription to a stealer that he himself didn't pay for, the story makes no sense, he dms me over and over with dozens of telegram accounts, at this point I just want to be left alone

To summarize the story for you: he scammed a sub from a stealer (NovaSentinel), except that the Nova admin must have realized this and removed his sub (which he never paid for).

Here as you can see, he is just trying to get me to refund a sub (which he never paid) for him.

It's insane, and I would like all this to stop, I haven't done anything, I have already explained myself to the owner of the Stealer and to several people, he creates accounts again and again to harm my image and my reputation, he obviously has no valid proof that I am the cause of the loss of his sub, or that he really bought this sub.

Why should I refund the mistakes of a 14 year old child who enjoys impersonating real buyers to steal subs.
I was just supposed to be his friend, and now he blames me so that I can fix his mistakes, because obviously he doesn't have the money to legitimately pay for a sub again.

Sincerely
MidasRev  
Registered
Threads
Hi you are à scammer and many nova sentinel staff know that i gived à sub and i say if u lose you refund and you dont want to refund the money [100 €]
Scared  
Supreme
Threads
(09 June, 2024 - 09:46 PM)MidasRev Wrote: Show More
Hi you are à scammer and many nova sentinel staff know that i gived à sub and i say if u lose you refund and you dont want to refund the money [100 €]

Insane grammar lmao

And btw,where the proof ? 
I talked with one of the owner of nova and he say that he doesnt care about this fake story

Funny joke
MidasRev  
Registered
Threads
(09 June, 2024 - 10:05 PM)AllComboList Wrote: Show More

Insane grammar lmao

I talked with one of the owner of nova and he say that he doesnt care about this fake story

Funny joke
I have many proof and admin of nova say that ur a scammer i want just that no one will ne scammed by you anymore in this community i know that you will arrive with other acc with vpn
proof that nova staff say ur a scammer https://ibb.co/wJvnWff
Scared  
Supreme
Threads
(09 June, 2024 - 10:11 PM)MidasRev Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2024 - 10:05 PM)AllComboList Wrote: Show More

Insane grammar lmao

Funny joke
I have many proof and admin of nova say that ur a scammer i want just that no one will ne scammed by you anymore in this community i know that you will arrive with other acc with vpn
proof that nova staff say ur a scammer https://ibb.co/wJvnWff
What an insane proof  [Image: wut.png]
MidasRev  
Registered
Threads
Yes and im waiting à refund now to respond to the question i paid the sub and i gived to you the sub you accept and and i said if you lose the sub you refund me i have proof that ur lying in "except that the Nova admin must have realized this and removed his sub" actually you say in telegram that you lose the sub bcs you posted nswf and you tried to selle the sub if you want to refund me say yes