Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

User CAB Selling MY Product, Scamming you guys!

by Xaviest99 - 12 October, 2019 - 05:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (Xaviest99) - Unhide
Xaviest99  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2019 - 06:07 AM by Xaviest99.)
Hi.  I am a seller from another forum
A user here, Code76 brought to my attention that this user https://cracked.to/cab  was selling MY product https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-900-Slaves-750-DAILY-VIRAL-CASHOUTS-Spread-Like-a-Pro-Monetize-the-Slaves

[Image: 59dab090f68400b53b133f83e23407ae.png]

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal for you guys, but he is scamming you.  My sales thread (that he poorly edited to say someone else's name in earnings) claims that you will receive mentorship, a private crypt, and access to my private group.

He doesn't have any of these things.  I own my private group and only I have the power to give a new member verified access.  He clearly doesn't have a private crypter (A good private crypt costs $30 - $50 and the entire product is $54.95, so this is most of the value) and he is offering mentorship for a complex method that he hasn't possibly been using for more than 2 weeks since I originally started selling the product on the 28th of September. 

My original salesthread:  
[Image: cea06cec6ad11f5bafb24b1b568901f8.png]

Further prove that I am the original seller, Xavier
[Image: 8f44ed38b268c000575a88707aba2ede.png]

He posted his scam thread 1 week ago.  I originally posted my sales thread on the 28th of September.
Remember, he is not only selling an ebook that he didn't create, but he is selling MENTORSHIP on a very complex method that he clearly can't do, a Private Crypt that he doesn't own, and access to a private group that he doesn't have the ability to invite people to.  This guy is scamming you guys off the back of MY product.

Please ask in PM if you want further proof.
This post is by a banned member (Juice) - Unhide
Xaviest99  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 October, 2019 - 05:54 AM)Luxury Wrote: Show More
@cab wyd

Come to find this guy is also selling my product on OGUsers.  Well I opened a dispute there to.
Honest to god, I would have been open to a reseller deal so that customers can actually receive what they paid for and all parties could have been happy.  My product is HQ and this guy is destroying the brand by scamming the people who are interested.
This post is by a banned member (cab) - Unhide
Xaviest99  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2019 - 06:31 AM by Xaviest99.)
(12 October, 2019 - 06:22 AM)cab Wrote: Show More
Get your shit ass method outta here
Im only using your thread design fucking pleb

So you faked earnings proof?  
You are probably using a public crypter instead of the private stub that yours suggests, how often do you update the stubs for your clients?  What do you write the stubs in?

What does your private group provide?  I'd absolutely love to see it, care to share an invite for us?
:fuck:

"I'm only using your thread design"
Well the reply you made to my thread on OGU that shows the picture of the purchase folder you send your buyers is nearly identical to mine.  Same methods, the last edit dates are also previous to my release.  It also includes the same source code that I put in there.

You are horrible at lying.
Xaviest99  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2019 - 06:36 AM by Xaviest99.)
You see, if I look at the earnings proof you stole from me in your thread, you edited the name on them to TheBitcoinists OGU.  I made a dispute against you there to, and you said this
[Image: b77f588e5cda5375ae709ee5af8acdb5.png]
So that's the folder you send your buyers?  Let's take a look at the one I send mine.
[Image: 00c386e153c96c9e2c7b96e8a9889fbf.png]

Wow, isn't some something to see?  The file size and edit dates are exactly the same on the methods.

Are you sure you ONLY stole the thread design?

(12 October, 2019 - 06:34 AM)cab Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2019 - 11:07 PM)DeltaHere Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2019 - 05:36 PM)Cheshire Wrote: Show More
Trust me bro, you've done me enough damage, dont start defaming me and accusing me of public methods.
1Hr7q15LyBSG9rFU6YrrQxP9TenreZdxHk - $40 or £40 idk the difference.

Honestly, i dont get why you gave them to random people and if it was your plan to blackmail me, fuck you.

You will recieve payment within a week if you dont mind. Either that or nothing. Thats the best I can do because I just got locked out of my coinbase account because I switched SIM card providers recently and new phone number :/. Hope you can understand @KSZ @CheshireRefunding

(12 October, 2019 - 06:30 AM)Xaviest99 Wrote: Show More
(12 October, 2019 - 06:22 AM)cab Wrote: Show More
Get your shit ass method outta here
Im only using your thread design fucking pleb

So you faked earnings proof?  
You are probably using a public crypter instead of the private stub that yours suggests, how often do you update the stubs for your clients?  What do you write the stubs in?

What does your private group provide?  I'd absolutely love to see it, care to share an invite for us?
:fuck:

"I'm only using your thread design"
Well the reply you made to my thread on OGU that shows the picture of the purchase folder you send your buyers is nearly identical to mine.  Same methods, the last edit dates are also previous to my release.  It also includes the same source code that I put in there.

You are horrible at lying.

Ion use a public crypter fam, keep bitching and Imma leak your shit like a hooker lookin for clients
on a friday night, what source? I got this from my nigga BTC
[Image: 504152a656869fb69faf653be7af13d2.png]
Get outta my hair kiddo

Lmao, it's such a coincidence that you kept the file size and edit dates out of this picture of files that you just made now. 
You're so cute.

You don't use a public crypter, huh?  Let me ask my question again, how do you write your stubs?