Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[✨ROBLOX✨] ✨ADOPT ME TRADE SCAM ✨| ❤️ + MONEY GLITCH METHOD ❤️ | ⭐ GET ANY PET⭐

by autistichoe - 25 June, 2024 - 03:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (autistichoe) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 25 June, 2024 - 03:18 AM by autistichoe. Edited 1 time in total.)
Method works that you make client think you are from creator program and allow to get any pets (Not required to have Exploits)
So if you can add any pets you can also sell them for real money or ingame balance or whatever!

Im RLua (Roblox Lua) and both Regular Lua engineer and reverse engineer since 2019 and i had my time in working with adopt me backend envirnoment, and i learnt how it works in order to develop a method that involves performing analogously arranged events in order to get glitch to work
[Image: zPesr2e.png]
Anyways there is also trade scam script in here so here you go (unsaturated, method never met before)
Script (Github link):

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

In order to get free pet method contact me through discord (its private method, ultra private, prevent from leechers)
Dc id 852927342241775716
tag melkaaa397
[Image: cc8bcce97cc5fd3ac697910bff5702e7.gif]
This post is by a banned member (deobfuscate8) - Unhide
Threads
(25 June, 2024 - 03:15 AM)autistichoe Wrote: Show More
Method works that you make client think you are from creator program and allow to get any pets (Not required to have Exploits)
So if you can add any pets you can also sell them for real money or ingame balance or whatever!

Im RLua (Roblox Lua) and both Regular Lua engineer and reverse engineer since 2019 and i had my time in working with adopt me backend envirnoment, and i learnt how it works in order to develop a method that involves performing analogously arranged events in order to get glitch to work
Anyways there is also trade scam script in here so here you go (unsaturated, method never met before)
Script (Github link):

In order to get free pet method contact me through discord (its private method, ultra private, prevent from leechers)
Dc id 852927342241775716
tag melkaaa397
shush she shshshs
This post is by a banned member (Thequeeen) - Unhide
Thequeeen  
Registered
Threads
Nice Method Keep The Good Shit Here Like G
This post is by a banned member (luvsdior) - Unhide
luvsdior  
Registered
Threads
I need this methodd. The come up will go insanee
This post is by a banned member (Caveirosky33) - Unhide
Threads
tyyy
This post is by a banned member (arnoldscc) - Unhide
arnoldscc  
Registered
Threads
nyn
This post is by a banned member (h029) - Unhide
h029  
Threads

Script (Github link):

Dc id 852927342241775716
tag melkaaa397
thx
This post is by a banned member (ProfScammer) - Unhide
Threads

Script (Github link):

Dc id 852927342241775716
tag melkaaa397

You're trying to scam kids rn lol