Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SELLING MS EVM DRAINER | BYPASS IS NOT WORKING | WALLETCONNECT V2.0 | BLUR

by Death - 05 September, 2024 - 12:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (Death) - Unhide
Death  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2024 - 09:11 AM by Death. Edited 13 times in total.)
Hello, selling ms evm drainer for $599, fully functional except blockaid bypass.
Will be good for
devs to fix bypass in the future or to modify the code for themselves

All modules are included (
Blur, X2Y2, Seaport)
Any middleman

A little bit about drainer:

To install the script: You do not need to deploy your own smart contracts and make sure that they are marked as phishing, the script can function without smart contracts at all, and with a specialized public contract, which avoids all the complexity of creating your own contract, paying various commissions and connection. The contract is very flexible and supports several types of events that you can trigger on your site: Security Update, Claim, Claim Reward, Execute, Connect, Swap. In addition, the script comes with six different contracts for self-running on the blockchain.

Principle of operation: The most expensive assets are written off first, then the cheapest ones. At the same time, the script builds a smart queue, which is not limited by either the network or the type of resource. At the same time, the smart calculation system takes into account the resources needed to pay the network's commission, which allows you to squeeze everything possible out of the user's wallet, and send it to you. It is also possible to personally set priorities in the script, for example, to first draining tokens that support PERMIT, or those that can be withdrawn using exchangers.

There are several methods of token and NFT withdrawal available in the script, which can be easily customized for your purposes: tokens can be withdrawn by direct transfer, via confirmation, via PERMIT call, via exchangers, and also via stealth signature. Depending on the wallet selected by the user, the most suitable method will be chosen. By default, the most inconspicuous and efficient one is chosen. As for NFT, the script is able to confirm the whole collection at once, i.e. for one signature you can drained everything.

Automatic withdrawal of approved assets is supported: after the user gives confirmation, signs PERMIT, or gives access to the entire NFT collection, the script, if technically possible, will independently, without any of your actions, drain these assets and transfer them to your wallet. In order for this feature to work correctly, there should always be some coin on the drainer's wallet.

The script supports a huge number of wallets, more than 400 pieces to be exact. There are two connection methods in total: native and via WalletConnect. Native wallets work with the drainer directly, these include: MetaMask, Coinbase, Binance Wallet and Trust Wallet. Other wallets you can connect through WalletConnect by scanning the QR code on the screen from your mobile device, or by opening the site from your phone and selecting a wallet from the list of those installed on your phone. Most mobile wallets support WalletConnect. Works with both versions of WalletConnect.

- There is an automatic interest sharing system for you and your workers (optional)
- You get the product and can use it without giving us any percentage without any conditions forever
- Almost the ultimate drainer that provides full client and server source code, does not have any hidden parts and can be fully tested for any exploits and backdoors if you wish, which we have not, do not and never will
- Unlike other scripts, a huge number of wallets are supported, including WalletConnect 2.0.
- Detailed manual on how to use the script
- Free and easy obfuscation of the script to protect it from being stolen by ill-wishers and those who want to profit from you.
- Anti-theft system, which will allow you to get money from sites that your competitors managed to steal after all
- Several reliable and proven APIs are used, between which you can switch at will
- The script does not “scare” your Telegram account, as all integration is hidden deep in the server and is not accessible to third parties.
- All traffic between the client and the server is securely encrypted with a personal key, which makes hacking very difficult
- The script can be installed on any hosting, as only JS will be required to be installed
- The backend is written in Node JS, so it can be run on any operating system
- You can customize literally anything: any network, any asset, any priority - whatever you want to do

FEATURES:
- Supported networks: Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Fantom, Optimism, Base, Pulse, zkSync Era.
- X2Y2 (batch transfer)
- Prompt
eth_sign 
- ERC721 & ERC1155 
- SAFA + ERC20 + single
-
Blur & Blur Exploit 
- Seaport 
- Assessors (OpenSea API, Ankr API, DeBank Pro API, Zapper API) 
-
Supported Assets: Main Coins, Tokens and NFTs
- Additional features: notifications about user actions on the site and payments in Telegram
- Flexible script customization is available for your convenience.
-
Main coin drain method: Sign / Transfer / Smart Contract
-
Token drain method: Sign / Transfer / Approve / Permit / Permit2 / Uniswap Multicall / Pancake Multicall / Sushiswap / QuickSwap
-
NFT drain method: Sign / Transfer / SetApprovalForAll / SeaPort 1.5 / Blur Private Exploit / X2Y2 Private Exploit
- The best option at the moment: the most advanced features and the best technical support, 100% of the profits are yours, no deductions
-
Contract varieties included: Claim, Claim Reward, Security Update, Swap, Connect, Execute, Multicall
- Trust contract format available: 0x000...0000 - maximum trust from your account.

To work you will need a clean virtual server on Ubuntu 22.04 without any pre-installed web servers, panels like ISPmanager and FastPanel and any other software that would occupy ports 80 and 443, also there should not be any websites on the server.
Advanced Telegram debugging: in addition to basic requests, there are also requests to connect wallet, refuse to connect wallet, request to change network, refuse to change network, successful change of network, request to withdraw asset, refuse to withdraw asset.

PRICE IS $300. XMR, ETH, USDT, LTC only

Message https://t.me/e7e94ff7876e5bcb9a39b32c15 to gain more info or buy

Web3 Developer & The best crypto drainer's on-site

My only contact is @e7e94ff7876e5bcb9a39b32c15 in telegram
My telegram channel @dyinglegion
This post is by a banned member (dbdr) - Unhide
Death  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2024 - 09:18 AM by Death. Edited 2 times in total.)
/\
This post is by a banned member (dbdr) - Unhide
Death  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2024 - 09:18 AM by Death. Edited 2 times in total.)
/\

Death  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #6
This is a bump

Death  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2024 - 08:02 AM by Death.)
This is a bump

This is a bump

Death  
Supreme
Threads
This is a bump