Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐️ START NEW BUSINESS ⭐️ | ✅ AUTOMATED AGENCY | ✅ $10K/MO | 2024 GUIDE

by thezyrix - 15 September, 2024 - 08:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (thezyrix) - Unhide
thezyrix  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 September, 2024 - 02:14 PM by thezyrix. Edited 6 times in total.)
[Image: OlIJRs6.png]

If you’re reading this, it means you’re ready for a change....

I know exactly how that feels because just 2 years ago, I was in the same position—a flat broke 19-year-old kid in a single-parent household, wondering how the f*ck I was going to make it out.

I spent hours in my basement, trying out every business model, method, and course I could get my hands on. And to be real, I almost gave up and accepted that I’d be stuck in a 9-5 for the next couple of years. Until something clicked—I found a gap in the market that no one was taking advantage of. That gap helped me build an automated marketing agency that brought in anywhere from $20k-$30k/month.

Now, as I write this from Thailand while on an Asia tour, I’m proof that you don’t have to settle. You can build the life you want if you follow the right system.

You’ve probably heard of marketing agencies before, and maybe you’ve even tried starting one. But in this guide, I’m giving you the exact blueprint that worked for me—so you can build and scale your own successful agency and hit $10k+/month in the next 90 days.

Let’s get started.

Here's What's Included:
 LEARN THE BASICS
 • Intro To Agency Management
• The Most Profitable Niches
• Company/Brand Setup

SIGNING CLIENTS
 • Building Your Irresistible Offer
• How To Book 40+ Calls/Mo
• Closing $2,500 Deals on Autopilot

SERVICE DELIVERY
 • Streamlined Onboarding 
• Facebook Ads Mastery
• How To Scale Ads
• Retain Agency Clients

Scale Your Agency
 • How To Hire VA's (Virtual Assistants)
• How To Hire Media Buyers
• Scaling Past $10k/mo

BONUS:
• Appointment-setting scripts and templates
• Sales scripts and templates
• Ads tracking/reporting templates
• 1-1 Support

Pricing:
$297 -> ($97) LIFETIME ACCESS
(Limited Time Offer)

FAQ:
How much can I expect to earn per month?
It depends on your effort, I've been able to scale my agency to $20k-$30k/mo.

Can you scale this business?
Yes, it’s designed to scale. You’ll learn how to automate and delegate, allowing you to handle more clients and scale quickly

Do you need to have any skill/knowledge?
No prior skills are needed. The guide walks you through everything step by step, making it easy for beginners to succeed.

Can you still do this with barely any money?
Yes, I literally had 37.13 in my bank account when I first started

What is your RISK-FREE GUARANTEE?

Follow the guide and apply the strategies, and if you don’t see any value within 7 days, we’ll give you a full refund

Contact
Telegram: thezyrix

BUY NOW
[Image: SbWkvYx.png]
This post is by a banned member (kneel) - Unhide
kneel  
Supreme
Threads

[Image: GXeeNTDbwAA5dL2.jpg]
thezyrix  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (zenw) - Unhide
zenw  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I appreciate you sharing this opportunity, but I have some concerns about the legitimacy of this offer. While the promise of quick, substantial earnings is tempting, several red flags make me skeptical:
  1. The claimed earnings ($20k-$30k/month) seem unrealistically high for a new business, especially without verifiable proof.
  2. The drastic price reduction from $297 to $97 for supposedly valuable content is suspicious.
  3. A 7-day guarantee for business success is improbable in the real world.
  4. The use of high-pressure sales tactics like "limited time offer" is often a warning sign.
  5. There's a lack of information about the seller's credentials or track record.
  6. The claim that no prior skills or knowledge are needed for such a complex business model is unrealistic.
While I'm always interested in learning about new opportunities, this offer seems too good to be true. I'd advise anyone considering this to do thorough research and proceed with caution. Remember, building a successful business usually requires time, effort, and investment beyond a simple course purchase.
thezyrix  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2024 - 12:51 PM by thezyrix. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 September, 2024 - 11:24 AM)zenw Wrote: Show More
I appreciate you sharing this opportunity, but I have some concerns about the legitimacy of this offer. While the promise of quick, substantial earnings is tempting, several red flags make me skeptical:
  1. The claimed earnings ($20k-$30k/month) seem unrealistically high for a new business, especially without verifiable proof.
  2. The drastic price reduction from $297 to $97 for supposedly valuable content is suspicious.
  3. A 7-day guarantee for business success is improbable in the real world.
  4. The use of high-pressure sales tactics like "limited time offer" is often a warning sign.
  5. There's a lack of information about the seller's credentials or track record.
  6. The claim that no prior skills or knowledge are needed for such a complex business model is unrealistic.
While I'm always interested in learning about new opportunities, this offer seems too good to be true. I'd advise anyone considering this to do thorough research and proceed with caution. Remember, building a successful business usually requires time, effort, and investment beyond a simple course purchase.

This response sounds like it was written by Ai but whatever

1. You're right, not everyone will reach $30k/mo like I did. However I'm sure many people would be fine making their first $5k-$10k/mo which was the goal when I was creating this ebook.
2. Who knows, maybe I should increase it back to $297.
3. You're right. That's why It's not a 7 day "business success" guarantee. Please read it again.
4. Have you never been to a mall, grocery store, clothing store... or idk anywhere items are sold?
5. If you need any track record PM me.
6. It's not a complex business.

I appreciate all feedback but next time please come with more educated responses that don't sound like they were copy and pasted from chat-gpt.
This post is by a banned member (Bro11y) - Unhide
Bro11y  
Registered
Threads
That's a funny response, it seems like you're familiar with what others have been saying to @MOONVERSION that's been banned, and you're trying to say the same thing to zenw, even though you just registered this month, and by the way, this guy's response is 100% not written through chatgpt, and it's common sense for someone to have these doubts.

Just by looking at your profile, you just created the account, immediately made a thread to get a few likes and then made a sales thread, promising everything exactly the same as every other scammer here offered so far: (no skills needed, huge unrealistic profits, 100% automated, limited time offer to make people think they're missing out, low price, and no actual earning proofs posted here on the forum, even though imo it adds zero value to the post as it can easily be faked and has been done before, but at least it takes more effort)

We've seen so many scammers post these exact same offers and every time they come with a new invention, now my guy is in Japan lmao, you're making 10k per month but selling for $97 to make a few thousand bucks! you're in no position to make fun of the guy who had doubts.

I'm not saying you're a scammer, but there's a high chance.

So everyone proceed with caution, if you're going to deal with this guy, use middleman and release the money either until you made back the amount you paid to this guy and withdrew it, or you check the legitimacy of the method, if you're not sure discuss it with the forum mods, and then release the funds if you see no red flags, don't send money blindly.
thezyrix  
Supreme
Threads
(16 September, 2024 - 02:55 PM)Bro11y Wrote: Show More
That's a funny response, it seems like you're familiar with what others have been saying to @MOONVERSION that's been banned, and you're trying to say the same thing to zenw, even though you just registered this month, and by the way, this guy's response is 100% not written through chatgpt, and it's common sense for someone to have these doubts.

Just by looking at your profile, you just created the account, immediately made a thread to get a few likes and then made a sales thread, promising everything exactly the same as every other scammer here offered so far: (no skills needed, huge unrealistic profits, 100% automated, limited time offer to make people think they're missing out, low price, and no actual earning proofs posted here on the forum, even though imo it adds zero value to the post as it can easily be faked and has been done before, but at least it takes more effort)

We've seen so many scammers post these exact same offers and every time they come with a new invention, now my guy is in Japan lmao, you're making 10k per month but selling for $97 to make a few thousand bucks! you're in no position to make fun of the guy who had doubts.

I'm not saying you're a scammer, but there's a high chance.

So everyone proceed with caution, if you're going to deal with this guy, use middleman and release the money either until you made back the amount you paid to this guy and withdrew it, or you check the legitimacy of the method, if you're not sure discuss it with the forum mods, and then release the funds if you see no red flags, don't send money blindly.

Idk how you can call me a scammer when I literally share the exact steps you can take to build a profitable agency here lol... [FREE GUIDE] Realistic Blueprint To $10K/MO

I build businesses and write as a hobby brother, not sit around on forums all day.
thezyrix  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #8
This is a bump