Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against SID - $56 BTC

by En1gma - 01 November, 2019 - 03:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (En1gma) - Unhide
En1gma  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 November, 2019 - 03:59 PM by En1gma.)
Profile Link: https://cracked.to/CID
No sales thread (sale conducted on cyrex.sevices Discord server)
Product: US VBA
Amount: $56

Sent Screenshots of our conversations to @KSZ

He sells US vba's for $20. He said that he currently had two VBAs, and that he'd accept it in a 1:1 ratio of their value. Hence I purchased one of the VBAs for $56. 
He didn't care to mention that it was linked to his PayPal account. Hence I couldn't link it to my own. Immediately, this fingerprinting to another PayPal account is of an issue. Nevertheless, I called PayPal and asked them to link it to my limited account so I could withdraw the funds in it (which was the reason why I purchased the account in the first place.) After linking the account, I logged into the bank account to ensure that everything was alright with it. 

I made sure to be meticulous in doing so by using an AWS VPS (located in America, as the VBA is) to login. I noticed that I couldn't transfer any funds from the account, as the option was greyed out. I messaged the bank's customer support regarding this, and they said that the account was frozen, and that I needed to provide a W-9 form to unrestrict it. 

This account is essentially worth nothing. I was sold a VBA with frozen funds. This user essentially managed to exchange $56 (that was initially stuck in his own PayPal account, and then in a frozen Bank account) for BTC in 1:1 ratio. 

And no, even if the user was willing to provide a W-9 form, faking a tax document like that is not what I was in this for. I'd like the entire amount I paid, returned to my BTC wallet
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@CID you have 24 hrs to respond to this report
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (CID) - Unhide
En1gma  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 November, 2019 - 07:08 PM by En1gma.)
(02 November, 2019 - 06:59 PM)CID Wrote: Show More
Hello there, 

The virtual bank account that I have sold you is a different type than the ones I sell.

You were interested in a virtual bank and I told you that I have other banks with $53 or $56 balance (withdrawn from PayPal, is not stolen) for a 1:1 ratio.
You agreed to it and we proceed with the deal and asked no questions, niether knew what is your intentions behind the virtual bank.

You could've asked my questions such as "Can i withdraw with the bank account" or "Has it ever been linked to a PayPal account" but you never did and after you got the bank account, You discovered that it does not fit your needs because I have already linked it on PayPal and when you told me that you wanted to link it, I proceeded to remove it off my PayPal to make you able to link it to your account.

You told me you couldn't link it to your LIMITED PayPal Account (Keep in mind, You cannot automatically link any bank to a limited account unless you call up PayPal requesting them to link it for you) because you were doing it the automatic way (which is heading to Link a bank and write the Routing & Account number.
I told you to contact PayPal through your phone to link it and You said that it is successful and you have linked it to the account.

The $56 didn't come from nowhere, Use your common sense.

I never told you that you can withdraw from the account because I have never tried it.

@naseemessa

Let's skip past the PayPal part for now.

How are you going to address the issue of giving me a bank account with frozen funds in it? The thing you sold me is worth nothing. $0. It has no value. The $56 I sent you in BTC does have value, however.

I am assuming that you knew that the account was frozen, and hence tried to get it off your hands. You withheld that information from me as a customer. 

Do you think any sane person would have bought a Bank account with balance in it that can't go anywhere?
no
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@CID how can you sell a bank account without knowing it can even transfer funds, what will he do with such account?
Keep in mind selling these accounts is prohibited on cracked.to yet you advertised it via your signature space.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

En1gma  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 November, 2019 - 11:05 AM)CID Wrote: Show More
(03 November, 2019 - 10:25 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@CID how can you sell a bank account without knowing it can even transfer funds, what will he do with such account?
Keep in mind selling these accounts is prohibited on cracked.to yet you advertised it via your signature space.

I was selling a virtual bank accounts mainly for deposits on PayPal for the verification phase, never said it works with withdrawing neither used it for anything else than verification on services.

"neither used it for anything else than verification on services"

once again, you contradict yourself. you just admitted to withdrawing your PayPal balance to it. 

@KSZ its clear that he's going to continue with this weak line of defense. The facts are clear - all in all, I was sold a defunct product. 

I look forward to your response with your decision on how this injustice will be handled
no