Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Netherlands | $38

by UndergroundTO - 11 January, 2020 - 11:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (UndergroundTO) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Netherlands
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-CHEAPEST-LOGIT...ED--222904
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $38 BTC
Screenshots of Communication: - 
Additional Information: He had in his Sales thread a Discord server link for his Logitech SE Service, I joined it and placed an order. I created the ticket, and it seems that the guy didnt advertise his service in the Marketplace section, but a other guy's service. Nearly everybody in the server got scammed. He dont want to give any refund or replacement, he keep saying that not he scammed, but a other guy in the server. But he advertised the server as his here on cracked.to. 

I may have some screenshots but the server got deleted.
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2020 - 11:12 PM by polo.)
You never dmmed me about a refund or order in the first place, secondly, i don’t know who you are, thirdly my worker exit scammed all his orders, I am still doing my orders, you joined via my thread but bought from some one else.. i don’t see a problem here?
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2020 - 11:15 PM by UndergroundTO.)
I am a member of this site, and why should I ask explecit him to handle my order? It was his thread link, so I thought its his team aswell.

(11 January, 2020 - 11:09 PM)marcocorriero Wrote: Show More
Seriously you are trying to rip some money from people, you just registered, there's no proof that he even meet you.
Reported for Scamming.

Glad I have some proofs of my order
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I also was saying in the server: “I am feeling dus about social, if you want me to do your order ping me, and yet you making a scam report on me.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2020 - 11:19 PM by UndergroundTO.)
You dont get it, if I order something from Amazon, and a Amazon employee scams me, the employee scammed me would Amazon say me to contact the employee?

(11 January, 2020 - 11:17 PM)Netherlands Wrote: Show More
I also was saying in the server: “I am feeling dus about social, if you want me to do your order ping me, and yet you making a scam report on me.

Well maybe you wrote that, but not to me.
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 January, 2020 - 11:21 PM)Fear Wrote: Show More
(11 January, 2020 - 11:18 PM)UndergroundTO Wrote: Show More
You dont get it, if I order something from Amazon, and a Amazon employee scams me, the employee scammed me would Amazon say me to contact the employee?

(11 January, 2020 - 11:17 PM)Netherlands Wrote: Show More

It was in announcements, 
we aint dming 400+ members bud

Any kind of proof?
Popcorn
This post is by a banned member (Fear) - Unhide
Fear  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 January, 2020 - 11:22 PM)UndergroundTO Wrote: Show More
(11 January, 2020 - 11:21 PM)Fear Wrote: Show More
(11 January, 2020 - 11:18 PM)UndergroundTO Wrote: Show More

It was in announcements, 
we aint dming 400+ members bud

Any kind of proof?
yeah maybe that most customers joined us except you?

oh wait lemme ring up discord and ask them for screenshots from a deleted server
[Image: FYFE5QS.gif]
[Image: WJLpQp6.png]

Think i need a change, before i go insane [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2020 - 11:28 PM by UndergroundTO.)
Well, it doesnt change anything. I joined a server using his link in the MARKETPLACE section, I created an official ticket and paid. That's all I can do. And why do you create a thread in the marketplace with a Discord server which isnt your's without saying that? When I ordered I thought u were trusted, but it seems that you made a Sales Thread and promoted the Discord of a random which you dont even know without saying that anyone.

Posting on a scam report you are not directly involved in will receive a warning. Continuing to do so will result in a temporary suspension btw