Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SHADOW REFUND SCAM OF 345$

by LNIM - 16 March, 2020 - 04:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (LNIM) - Unhide
LNIM  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
When I new to the refunding scene, I had went to mister shadow. I wanted a 4k apple refund and he and his team said he could do it via credit card (Most professioal refunders know this is not possible without a paypal claim, I didnt know since I was new to the scene) 

Their service is one of the worst EVER!!!! I paid half upfront 345$, and WANT THIS AMOUNT BACK!!!! 

They barely responded, I HAD TO RETURN THE ITEMS DUE TO THE RETURN DATE COMING UP AND THEM NEVER RESPONDING AND NOT DOING IT!
I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE 4 Thousand dollars.

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/ShadowRefunds
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 345$ via zelle 
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/Ce39Au7
Additional Information: HORRIBLE SERVICE, never go to them, ran by a 11 year old who has no sense. Almost lost $4,000
Upfronted 345$ transaction: https://imgur.com/a/fKYKgbT
refund for my zelle: name: raheel khan 
number: 9254347210
Ill take paypal as well: [email protected]

HORRIBLE REFUNDERS, MANY COMPLAINTS, 

Now ive only used professional refunders such as ron, zoom, deathstroke, etc.
This post is by a banned member (shadowre) - Unhide
LNIM  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2020 - 07:26 AM by LNIM.)
(16 March, 2020 - 04:21 AM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
oh my fucking god not this fucker. Upload the fucking entire conversation you fucking idiot you litterally told me you werte going to get a professional payment reveerser to reverse the payment and told me yoouyou werre going to return the items bro. upload the converstion of the ticket. I warned you it would take 2-3 weeks and you didnt want to wait, we even fucking contacted apple and you fucked it up by trying to get a retunr you faggot. I told you multiple times i started the refun, and we wont refund u. itll take 2-3 weeks to get done. AND we said if it fails we will give you a free reufnd of 400$ and you agreeed to that. dumbass :smh:

Yo you are a 11 year old fucking retard, watch your language.

A 4K APPLE CLAIM IS IMPOSSIBLE via credit card stated by many professional refunders. I want my money back. 

You guys kept switching up my refunders and never responded, one of the worst services ever.

No 11 year old should be running a refund service. 

You also had one of your new recruits do my order, and then fute kept telling me to return them, then you said you guys are working on it you fucking retard. 

One of the worst refunders ever.

ID ALSO LIKE TO ADD THEY WERE ALWAYS CHANGING WHO WAS TAKING OVER MY REFUNDS AND GAVE IT TO ONE OF THEIR (NEWEST RECRUITS). 
NEVER RESPONDED SO I HAD TO RETURN DUE TO THE RETURN WINDOW COMING CLOSE

Most of the tickets arent responded to, many people have problems, none of them respond in a timely manner/dont know whos doing the refund. 

These guys only respond to scam reports on them

Heres some proof of their service: https://imgur.com/a/vjQRcCr

Horrible, complete horrible service

I had to return the items due to them never responding snd telling me multiple different things
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@LNIM please upload the whole conversation
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(16 March, 2020 - 04:26 AM)LNIM Wrote: Show More

A 4K APPLE CLAIM IS IMPOSSIBLE via credit card stated by many professional refunders. I want my money back. 

You guys kept switching up my refunders and never responded, one of the worst services ever.

You also had one of your new recruits do my order, and then fute kept telling me to return them, then you said you guys are working on it you fucking retard. 

ID ALSO LIKE TO ADD THEY WERE ALWAYS CHANGING WHO WAS TAKING OVER MY REFUNDS AND GAVE IT TO ONE OF THEIR (NEWEST RECRUITS). 

Most of the tickets arent responded to, many people have problems, none of them respond in a timely manner/dont know whos doing the refund. 

I had to return the items due to them never responding snd telling me multiple different things

Thats not an impossible refund
did you return the items after he said that he had failed it?
You cannot cancel the refund yourself in middle by returning items and then expect the full fees to be refunded, his time isnt for free
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

LNIM  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2020 - 02:26 PM by LNIM.)
(16 March, 2020 - 11:01 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

You cannot cancel the refund yourself in middle by returning items and then expect the full fees to be refunded, his time isnt for free

No multiple times the refunder who was taking care of my order (fute) has told me to return the items since they couldnt do it numerous times, shadow was not doing my refund. All the messages were in the ticket part of the discord , that shadow has now removed.

I had to return it due to them saying so, and the return window for apple coming up.
Trust me apple paid via credit card, 2 macbooks, 2 iphone 11s, airpod, and 2 iphone 11 cases is not something thats refundable, stated by many orofessional refunders, idk why they told me they could do it.

Yes his time isnt for free which is why I gave him a wweek and half to give me an update and he never didid

(16 March, 2020 - 10:44 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@LNIM please upload the whole conversation

https://imgur.com/a/Ut0cNWW

You have to realize this guy just wasnt doing my order, the refunder who was taking care of my order said to RETURN it numerous times
This post is by a banned member (shadowre) - Unhide
LNIM  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2020 - 05:07 PM by LNIM.)
(16 March, 2020 - 04:30 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More

THANK YOU. We were in the middle of the fucking refund, excuse my language and this guy thought he could just ask other refunders and decided out of his own brain to return the items. It’s not my fault he returned them therefore i shouldn’t have to refund him. We did say it’s a lower sr at the time and we would ofcourse refund him but he clearly says it’s fine just carry through and get it done with. So it’s not my fault he returned the items.

Why did fute tell me to return the items?
Why did you not know the status of my refund?
Why did my refunders keep switching?
Why are numerous people complaining about your services?
Why are multiple people opening up a scam report on your service?

Nothing was getting done, I was never getting a status update and when the return period was a few days ahead I HAD TO RETURN due to the fact I was never getting an update and the refunder telling me numerous times to return the items.

Theres a reason you do upfront payments because most of the time your orders fail (said by many people in your discord) and you never fucking do them.