Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐ CHEAP SAFE FLIGHTS TICKETS/HOTELS ANYWHERE -50/60% OFF PRICE ⭐

by TravelMe - 14 July, 2020 - 02:58 AM
This post is by a banned member (TravelMe) - Unhide
TravelMe  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 August, 2020 - 07:14 PM by TravelMe.)
[Image: 74c08b6397f7ec133797932eeaac13e0.png?wid...height=500]

WELCOME TO TRAVEL SERVICE "TravelMe"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello friend! For a long time I worked offline, and made familiar cheap and safe flights, now I open my service and it will be available to everyone!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICE:
FLIGHTS: 50% of the price of a skyscanner.com(if the cashier is more than $1.5k, then minus 60%, as well as individual prices for regular customers!)

Hotels: 50-60% off PRICE of a HOTELS.COM

The minimum amount to me is 150 dollars (that is, a ticket should cost at least 300 $)

Terms:

- I can’t make all the tickets that are available on skyscanner.com, but I’ll be able to pick you up a similar flight -

- I make a ticket 3-4 days before departure, if you need it earlier, check with me (Maybe more expensive) -

- I only do rewards or gift cards, and therefore flights are completely safe for every client! Are there any gatherings? Yes, unfortunately this also happens, but very rarely, 5% of all my orders. But if such a situation occurs, I will make you another flight on the same day! -

PAYMENTS:

Payment after receiving PNR, for users with a reputation I can make payment after checking in for a flight at the airport, as well as we can use MM

I ACCEPT ANY
CRYPTO

IF INTERESTED, ADD ME TO TELEGRAM: @Travelsforme or PM me
This post is by a banned member (drodumbell) - Unhide
TravelMe  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
For the first two clients of this forum, minus 65% of the price for any direction!
TravelMe  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (sidlala5) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RlCK) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (NuevoHombre) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Still available? Do you accept MM?