Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

What do you guys think about this pandemic and the things that came with it?

by KindaDisc - 17 October, 2020 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (KindaDisc) - Unhide
KindaDisc  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Just curious what do you guys think about social distancing wearing masks and etc how has it effected you. thinking
This post is by a banned member (Parad0x1) - Unhide
Parad0x1  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
School is different and summer was boring because all the events were cancelled
This post is by a banned member (Monty169) - Unhide
Monty169  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Personally I think this was wayyyyyyy overblown . Not saying that it isn´t serious or that it´s a hoax, and not disrespecting the dead, but the way some governments are dealing with this leaves a lot to be desired and that is costing more lives by way of other diseases than COVID.
This post is by a banned member (cheezyeyes) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
It has killed my real business (webdesign company).. I create websites for a living for small and startup companies.. now as most of the economy is f##ed nobody is starting a new business in my country, leaving me with less to no work. -_- doing some online freelance stuff, but barely making it month to month. Lets hope 2021 will be better!
[Image: popcorn2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (imperat0r15) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
It's stressful sometimes. I work in the medical field, in the radiology department to be precise and we have about 300-350 patients every day. Most of them comply with our rules that you can't enter without a mask and so on but there are always a handful of people that really start an argument. I mean why would I not wear the freaking Mask in a place that's literally full of ill people... We are reporting COVID Cases daily so there is really a good chance you might catch if when you don't wear one. It is just so tedious to always tell people to wear one... Personally, I just can't see the problem with wearing one but it is really sad for the people that lost their jobs and businesses due to the lockdowns that were going on.
I really hope that the situation normalizes again.
[Image: Festinger-Animated-Banner-1-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (fallguys10) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I find the social distancing quite alright since i like my space. Its annoying when you ask someone to keep their distance (in a friendly manner) and they start to argue..
This post is by a banned member (pablojuanescobar) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aerodynamik) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
A lot has changed here. But in terms of what impacts me: job prospects, life feeling like it is on pause. I can't go out much since everything is pretty much all closed up. Can't go out and chill with friends and can't go out on dates. Job prospects are kind of fucked. Most jobs are looking for seniors rather than new graduates. On the upside, since I am home all day, I have more time to do things that I want to do. I've basically have a routine nowadays and manage to fit some work outs in which is really nice. The downside is it is a routine and every day is the same so it is super monotonous.