Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against DataTouch

by 50percenthacker - 10 December, 2020 - 05:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (50percenthacker) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 December, 2020 - 05:09 PM by Flex.)
Hello, let me clear up the ground. A few months ago he purchased 1 month Residential Proxies from me through Sellix. I went inactive on discord (and I announced this) halfway through his subscription and he couldn't reach out to me because he didn't want to install telegram. I am telling him to purchase a RDP so we can finish the rest of the subscription, which is around 20 days.

Also, as for Jouhar he is my manager and he has been getting paid and he can even verify that himself, so don't try to make me look bad. As a matter of fact, I paid Jouhar again a few days ago. (as I pay him weekly)
hi
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 05:21 PM)50percenthacker Wrote: Show More
(10 December, 2020 - 05:07 PM)Datatouch Wrote: Show More
Hello, let me clear up the ground. A few months ago he purchased 1 month Residential Proxies from me through Sellix. I went inactive on discord (and I announced this) halfway through his subscription and he couldn't reach out to me because he didn't want to install telegram. I am telling him to purchase a RDP so we can finish the rest of the subscription, which is around 20 days.

Also, as for Jouhar he is my manager and he has been getting paid and he can even verify that himself, so don't try to make me look bad. As a matter of fact, I paid Jouhar again a few days ago. (as I pay him weekly)

its not my problem u paying him or no ... first of all its not few month ago its 1 month ago and .. and u wasn't inactive u were active and not replying in the begin .. then you deleted everything and your c.to account got banned ... i even didn't ask for full refund i asked for half while i even didn't use half of the period and as u were nice to me .. i waited alot and was nice to u too

If my discord was banned, because we don't have a conversation on discord currently, then how do you expect me to reply? If my cracked.to profile was banned at the time, why didn't you contact me on telegram? Oh, because you didn't want to install telegram. Please let me know your IP so I can bind the proxies.
hi
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
why didn't u dm him on telegram?
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
The shop where you bought my proxies, you could of made a query as I have a support team who replies to them. Or, you could of clicked the telegram button on my shop and joined the group, then from there you can find my telegram @ as I post it often. You even told me yourself you didn't want to message me on telegram because you don't use it.
hi