Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @VERIFIED

by KenUaena - 16 December, 2020 - 08:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (KenUaena) - Unhide
KenUaena  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2020 - 04:30 PM by KenUaena.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Verified
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-VERIFI...TRY-UPDATE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: ~$150 prob (500x proxies + 3 ports 4G) - too long to even remember now ...
Screenshot of communications:
https://imgur.com/knxusmy
https://imgur.com/X2DxRg3
Additional Information:
Basically like all the previous report against @Verified about his communication problem
Keep saying he will deliver stuff, etc then just disappear into thin air (I even tried to contact him while he's online - and yup, no response whatsoever)
Here is the story:
After a month of no update, he finally delivered part of the proxies (the base product, without any bonus that he promised to deliver) - after all the dispute from Yooko and other member
It was working, but not as he promised - so I ask him to fix it for me (rotate interval basically, and country)
He said he will do it, last response I get from him was 10+ days ago ... I did ask the staffs every few days and all the response was following this format "will update you when I have news"
I tried to use the proxies he deliver for what I can use it for (besides the main purpose because of the rotate interval) - and now it just DEAD
Proxies been dead for days now with no news/announcement from him, his staffs no nothing - yes, I politely ask and they literally said they know nothing about it
I'm kinda tired of waiting game already, quality is nothing if service is non-existence (and now even quality is not there as well)  [Image: feelssadman.png]
Being patience is not helping when the seller is not even care about the customer at all (0 updates, don't even check the discord group, 0 communication to staffs so they know what happen, etc)
Either refund me or deliver what you have promised ... 

Crypto address for a refund:
3NoAgEFGJFBNj4pNQMZuqDqFMadQFow3mn
[Image: iGZ4v6U.gif]
KenUaena  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Updated ss of recent chat
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Verified reply within 24h
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Verified) - Unhide
KenUaena  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2020 - 06:34 AM by KenUaena.)
Wow, did you even read what you write anymore mate? Did you even check my ticket to see what I did you and me were talking about?
So as a "private" seller, you are free to choose when to reply? and customers should sit there and wait? for 10 days+ with 0 info?

Quote:I made an announcement this morning. Please realize Services for proxies Arent promised uptime as a private provider. I made it clear in my announcements what we’re looking at, so please stop using this (platform) as a way to serve unjust accusations with mediocre and frankly silly statements.

Yup, after left me hanging for 10+ days after you said you will fix my part of the proxies <-- this is not disappear into thin air? Did I ever said you were chilling/relaxing? I said you have serious problem with your communication ...
Yeah you're busy? what are ur staffs for then? Brief them with what is happening, keep them up to date, tell them to take care of your "paid" customers <-- Will this take too much time? or because you're private seller, people should know they need to wait 1 months+ to get their products after paying?

Quote:I’ll review usage in detail, if found to be in violation of any of the terms, well, as you agreed to, this post can be closed and you can go onto living the life you made for yourself. Or just be patient like everyone else and be compensated. Talk about some strong arming? Cheers.

Go for it mate, do what ever you want with your "review usage" because I was not even able to use it anyway ....

Edit:
@Verified ask me to close this report after reply to the ticket that've been waiting for 10+ days
I will close it once he delivers what he said he will
This post is by a banned member (Verified) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
On hold until @Verified delivers his product. And i'm sure he will Smart
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
KenUaena  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2020 - 02:35 PM by KenUaena.)
Quote:Timeout,

Are you saying you never used the services? That’s even more of a problem since your IPs you provided show some SERIOUS usage. As I said, I don’t log requests but I see the amount of data transferred.

I never said I "NEVER" use it - I said I rarely use it (prob for like 1-2 days)
I used it for streaming - but for 1-2 days and you said that is already some SERIOUS usage? please show me the log via ticket if you can :/ I would love to see it
Also, ^ this is for the reserved port, not the 4G lte

Quote:I asked you to close your “Scam” report because I’m going to take care of you even though you’ve directly violated my required Terms you have agreed to when you paid for a service. I can’t control what C.TO decides to do but if you review the agreement, using any platform to represent MY business in any way positive or negative without my permission is violating what you had been required to agree to when purchasing. Also states all lost time will be compensated, delays retributed and by no means are refunds issued. That’s an agreement you made. Reason being, my service is cheap, my margins low.

That is what I said in my prevous reply, I will just leave this here and will close it when you deliver your part, since I'm done with waiting "patiencely" for weeks with 0 reply/info from you already ... The only time when I can get you show up is .. open a dispute ticket. Also did I said I only want to get my refund back? I said refund or deliver what you said you will. (Yes I know you mentioned No refund once order is placed - but that doesn't mean you can left customer hanging with nothing, else please update your ToS to -- No refund once order is placed, even if you have not gotten your product for month yet <-- thanks)

Quote:When you pay, you pay for what you’re getting, however, in this specific instance, someone abused the wrong agency and as much as I wish I could say that’s not your problem, it is, and it’s covered under my Terms as well, which do tend to cover mostly my Entity as providers of a service that is hard to manage even for engineers... and understandably frustrating I’m sure, but honestly you can’t expect any business to function privately or publicly when their clients don’t actually follow the law?

I WILL take care of every single order, compensate in ways that make it worth it to be delayed, but I do apologize, my entire service has been a bit rocky as of late, but believe me, it’s quality will return to the top, prices back to the bottom, and enduring the fractions of losses in comparison to mine will STILL be compensated in your favor. It’s all fun and games when you get unlimited BW and free reign, but let a Corporation struggle through the holidays and let’s get our pitch forks and run to a website called CRACKED to try and get an honest service with obvious unmanageable deliverance in the peak of their scaling banned for “Scamming”. It’s plausible Deniability and as much as I hate pulling the ToS card, isn’t that what you’re doing on cracked itself?

I don’t scam, corruption is crude and I wish you the best, but if I need to produce my terms with highlighted legality and continually focus on this garbage report system, I will. I’d rather continue working on providing the clients that have given me so much patience knowing I’m not going to rot their banks, in the long run of course. I do apologize for delays but in all honesty, I’m the least at fault and the one always taking responsibility.

But I’ll say if I somehow get banned for your negligence and breach of terms, I’ll do what deserving people should do, and thats push on. Happy holidays and you’ll be given your money or service within the time I’m capable of providing it and not a second later, promise that much. With heavy compensation for your inconveniences.

Correcly me if I'm wrong, so you said use your proxy for streaming is violating your Terms? - which is funny because you basically advertise your proxy is great for it on annoucement
Since that is the only way I use your proxy for so I'm kinda confuse of what you said in "breach" of agreement.

or open a dispute against you is violating your Terms? - again, funny when you make people think you're skemming
Did I open the report because I "want" my $ back for some funny reason? I open the report because you, the owner, stop responding to customer message, for weeks/month, after saying you will take care of them -- with 0 ETA/info on when it will happen.
You sound like i'm the only one who have problem with your 'disappearance', please go ahead and ask in "customer's chat" see if ALL your PAID customers ok with it, thanks
Also, check ticket to see why I'm thinking you're a skem, "No smoke without Fire"
Here, is the ss of "Why" btw https://imgur.com/VErJLFz

Again, I still stick to what I said in previous reply
I will leave this On Hold, until you deliver your part of the deal (base product with all the sweet bonus that you said)