Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 August, 2022 - 09:30 PM by Ombra. Edited 5 times in total.)

(12 March, 2021 - 01:28 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
Vouch Review
Seller: 10/10
He contacted me literally 1 minute after I posted. I mean, this guy is a legend - you can check him in other forums - you won't have a single issue with him.

Product: 8.5/10
For me, the unique selling point of the product is that it is web-based. You can create unlimited builds on the go, wherever you are! The miner itself is pretty standard, it supports LTC and BTC and I am really looking forward to the new XMR version coming soon! Overall, one of the best miners out there as you can check for yourself if you care to find how long has this guy been selling it for.

Price: 10/10
Considering other members here sell shitty miners here for 100$+ (single build) and offer almost no support, this one is a steal and literally the best you can find for that price range. The guy has been running it for years already, and you can tell how serious he is by the completely web-based platform he created to sell this and other products.

Score: 9.5/10
Best entry-level miner, period. Easy to configure and can get you builds on the go. This is the best miner price and setup-wise in c.to at the moment.

(13 March, 2021 - 01:46 PM)Planet Wrote: Show More
PLANET'S REVIEW:

Product:
The product is amazing it works the way it should and you have different options to choose from, from mining algorithms to mine both ltc btc doge and other cryptos using the same hashing algorithms, then I think that the whole web based builder is amazing, you don't have random EXEs in your PC then you can always build EXEs on the go from your phone or anywhere you want I think it's a really cool and great idea the whole web based approach

Price:
The price is extremely cheap for what it is, with some basic spreading you can make the money back really easily then if you have some more advanced spreading techniques you can make quite some money in conclusion I think that the price is more than fair

Seller:
The seller and the whole team is amazing they respond to every question you have in a ridiculous amount of time the support on the forum (or even directly) is really fast and effective they are a really good team with a great customer care

OVERALL: 9/10

(25 September, 2021 - 05:13 PM)darkjson Wrote: Show More
Bought the product this is my review:
Very nice product you can customize the amount of CPU/GPU % is used, and some other good things.
For the price i would def recommend, only thing you would need is a crypter which im buying rn.
I hope to make some good profits of off this (which i will def get bcs its so cheap)
Will update it when i get some bots/slaves. Ty for the help aswell @Ombra !

(30 November, 2021 - 01:32 AM)FiveBranch2K Wrote: Show More
Good miner and helpful owner. Would recommend 10/10
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Vouch copy?Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (Finder) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2021 - 08:09 PM)killmenow Wrote: Show More
If this is the actual Ombra from another place (bald/shaven man with beard) then glws!

I am an actual customer of this product so I will be contacting Ombra on another platform just to check this is him  pepeokay

Yes it is, even I'm not as you described.
Somebody just got a +rep in another place anyway :)

(11 March, 2021 - 08:34 PM)lammm999 Wrote: Show More
Vouch copy plz?

As stated in my other thread where you posted, you're not entitled to ask for vouch copies, sorry.
This post is by a banned member (Finder) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2021 - 07:09 PM)Planet Wrote: Show More
Vouch copy?Pepelove

Vouch details provided via private message. Hope you will like not just the product but the whole website I use :)

(11 March, 2021 - 08:50 PM)killmenow Wrote: Show More
Hype  I mean bald/shaven man as the person who owns the place we speak of, not you XD. Hopefully you get lots of sales here too  Heart

Oh that's fine then!
P.S. Since you're a verified customer you're free to post your thoughts about my site/products too, I'd gladly add them inside the original post :)
This post is by a banned member (Kertos) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2021 - 09:17 PM)Kertos Wrote: Show More
what are eastimated earnings with...let's say 500 installs?

That is a common question but sadly, if you don't know the tech specs of your installs you won't be able to determine how much you can earn.
Let's think to a group of 500 installs where 450 are old home computers while 50 are powerful brand new gaming ones. Those 50 computers alone will produce as much as the other 450 in your network (probably even more)

The only way to determine your income (approximately, as we are always talking about estimations due to currency price fluctuations) is to know the hardware where the miner will run.