Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[2021] [NO INVESTMENT] REAL PASSIVE INCOME. GREAT FOR TEENS [VERY BEGGINER FRIENDLY]

by Johnny_Silverhand - 05 April, 2021 - 07:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Johnny_Silverhand) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Wake the fuck up, samurai. Most of the posts on this website have devolved into some weird referral-based corpo scheme and fake "get rich fast" schemes. Worst of all they require a lot of time and investment. Don't get me started on people's recommendations on old and slow faucets. I'm here to give some passive, minimal requirement money makers which are hardly ever talked about. I'll split them accordingly:
  1. Internet-based - Get money just by having an internet connection, no active input, purely passive.
  2. Moblie-based - Passive income which does not tax your phone in any way. Active input once a day (takes less than 5 seconds)
  3. PC-Based - literally just bitcoin mining
This guide is great for teens and uni students as your facilities are often paid for. Your parents pay for your electricity and computer system so you literally lose nothing. University students who live in split bill apartments literally pay half of what they are doing. Increases your profitability. The first links I post will be Non-ref links, the ref links will be at the bottom of the page and clearly labeled, click on them if you want to help a rocker boy out. Most of the stuff you see in this guide is crypto coin and Defi related, but there are some non-crypto methods as well, thus I've put this in the general monetizing techniques posts. Enjoy, and fuck the corpos!

Like if you think it deserves a like, don't like it because you are compelled to do so.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (10 times in total)
"Swap meat for chrome, live a BD fantasy, whatever, but at the end of it all, it's the code you live by that defines who you are."
  • [Image: cyberpunk-2077-johnny-silverhand-uhdpape...mbnail.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Venezzo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (conreezie2) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 07:10 PM)Johnny_Silverhand Wrote: Show More
Wake the fuck up, samurai. Most of the posts on this website have devolved into some weird referral-based corpo scheme and fake "get rich fast" schemes. Worst of all they require a lot of time and investment. Don't get me started on people's recommendations on old and slow faucets. I'm here to give some passive, minimal requirement money makers which are hardly ever talked about. I'll split them accordingly:
  1. Internet-based - Get money just by having an internet connection, no active input, purely passive.
  2. Moblie-based - Passive income which does not tax your phone in any way. Active input once a day (takes less than 5 seconds)
This guide is great for teens and uni students as your facilities are often paid for. Your parents pay for your electricity and computer system so you literally lose nothing. University students who live in split bill apartments literally pay half of what they are doing. Increases your profitability. The first links I post will be Non-ref links, the ref links will be at the bottom of the page and clearly labeled, click on them if you want to help a rocker boy out. Most of the stuff you see in this guide is crypto coin and Defi related, but there are some non-crypto methods as well, thus I've put this in the general monetizing techniques posts. Enjoy, and fuck the corpos!

Like if you think it deserves a like, don't like it because you are compelled to do so.

you  a real one if this works g
This post is by a banned member (aurimasss) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (scarletjeth) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (JohnSmith98) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mrhanibal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (costinj1) - Unhide
costinj1  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 07:10 PM)Johnny_Silverhand Wrote: Show More

hope it works