Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[W] Financial Advice | [H] Willpower, Time(?), Willingness

by Mike_Pr - 01 July, 2021 - 10:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mike_Pr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Idkyou1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VVizard) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kakek) - Unhide
kakek  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 July, 2021 - 12:19 PM)Mike_Pr Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2021 - 10:13 AM)Idkyou1 Wrote: Show More
I am sorry to break it to you but with the amount of money that you have it's simply going to be very difficult to make good money online, My advice to you is to get a job whenever you can and build some capital and then you can start to invest. Don't listen to any online gurus convincing you that making money online is easy because it's not especially if we are talking good money. Making money online can take time especially if you want to achieve few thousands a month legally.

I don't think that making money online is easy, that's why I'm willing to invest a lot of time.
Thanks for the advice though, since it's the only one I got, I'll see if I can find a job...

Easiest shit I did was learn to code granted it took about 8 months but now im doing mutliple thousand dollar projects that dont take that long to complete at all (completely online, and spend maybe 3 hours a day on everything)
Also join some communities and try to make friends with as many people as possible but dont like beg them for work they will tell you if and when they need it