Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐ $5,000+/MONTH ✅ GOOGLE SHOPPING MENTORSHIP ✅ LAZY AUTOPILOT ⚡ [EARN OR REFUND] ⚡

by Giin - 17 July, 2021 - 05:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (Giin) - Unhide
Giin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2021 - 07:56 PM by Giin. Edited 31 times in total.)
Hello Ladies & Gents, I’m offering a new High quality mentorship from A to Z On Google shopping 2021. In this mentorship I will be working alongside you to pick a store name, niche and show you exactly how you can take advantage of the cheap and free google traffic, this method I've been using myself since April 2021 and I have been CONSISTENTLY selling between $250/$500 a day easily.

[Image: 2gESBoS.png]
I’ve been consistently making money from my store and it’s now become my primary source of income, I recently launched a store in April and now it's on aim to get $7500/8000 in revenue this month $, if you’re looking for a serious business where you can work from the ground up alongside me but with no prior experience this is PERFECT for you.

Dropshipping using Google Shopping is the future people are creating stores and making thousands upon thousands everyday, so the best times to take action is NOW and make YOURSELF financially free with minimal effort.

There is only 1 package I’m going to be offering and I will only be taking on 7 people maximum at a time;

Package 1 (Click price structure for availability and prices):

Full side-by-side mentorship from the ground up until you’re fully running, I will go through everything with you and not miss out or skip ANY detail, I will give you all my extensive knowledge and materials I have used so far scaling my stores and you will have everything you need to run it yourself. This is easily over $10,000 worth of value and you're getting it for only $999?!!

Copies Available and Price Structure
Slot 1: $399.99 SOLD
Slot 2: $499.99 SOLD
Slot 3: $599.99 SOLD
Slot 4: $699.00 AVAILABLE

Slot 5: $799.00 AVAILABLE
Slot 6: $899.00 AVAILABLE
Slot 7: $999.00 AVAILABLE

WE NOW HAVE A CHAT SERVER FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS!

Why buy this package?
  • 1-1 Mentorship from A to Z
  • No bullshit trash methods like some being sold on here
  • Can work anywhere around the world
  • Optimising product feed for Google Shopping
  • Set up and use of Custom Labels
  • Structuring campaigns by intent of search terms
  • Advanced bid management
  • Ecommerce audience targeting
  • Save money and time on ads
  • +$1k Premium themes
  • Find products, competitors & keyword research, SEO.
  • I'll Give you my own supplier for fast shipping
  • Convert Cold Google Traffic

[b]Because you will save yourselves $1000’s of dollars trialing methods and wasting money on FB ads that do not work in 2021, the price of this package is insanely cheap for the amount of knowledge and value you will get in return.. Very scalable method, repeat and rinse for other products!if you’re genuinely looking to quit your job and move into e-commerce this is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Anything you want to know? just shoot me a PM or post.[/b]

[b]Vouches[/b]

[Image: vUgBYiy.png]

[Image: LSc20lU.png]

[Image: MwVisw4.png]

Discord : Giin#6969
This post is by a banned member (DigiProfits) - Unhide
Giin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 July, 2021 - 08:54 PM)DigiProfits Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Thank you brother :)
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Vouch copy available? and GLWS
[Image: gB0Oyuo.gif]
[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
Giin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 July, 2021 - 10:54 AM)Ryze Wrote: Show More
Vouch copy available? and GLWS

20% discount available using code: Crackedto20
This post is by a banned member (DigitalProfit) - Unhide
Giin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 July, 2021 - 04:42 PM)Kthun Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Thank you mate!
This post is by a banned member (Seerum) - Unhide
Seerum  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 July, 2021 - 05:17 PM)Giin Wrote: Show More
Hello Ladies & Gents, I’m offering a new High quality mentorship from A to Z On Google shopping 2021. In this mentorship I will be working alongside you to pick a store name, niche and show you exactly how you can take advantage of the cheap and free google traffic, this method I've been using myself since April 2021 and I have been CONSISTENTLY selling between $250/$500 a day easily.

[Image: 2gESBoS.png]
I’ve been consistently making money from my store and it’s now become my primary source of income, I recently launched a store in April and now it's on aim to get $7500/8000 in revenue this month $, if you’re looking for a serious business where you can work from the ground up alongside me but with no prior experience this is PERFECT for you.

Dropshipping using Google Shopping is the future people are creating stores and making thousands upon thousands everyday, so the best times to take action is NOW and make YOURSELF financially free with minimal effort.

There is only 1 package I’m going to be offering and I will only be taking on 5 people maximum at a time;

Package 1 (Click price structure for availability and prices):

Full side-by-side mentorship from the ground up until you’re fully running, I will go through everything with you and not miss out or skip ANY detail, I will give you all my extensive knowledge and materials I have used so far scaling my stores and you will have everything you need to run it yourself. This is easily over $10,000 worth of value and you're getting it for only $899?!!

Copies Available and Price Structure
Show ContentSpoiler:

WE NOW HAVE A CHAT SERVER FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS!

Why buy this package?
  • 1-1 Mentorship from A to Z
  • No bullshit trash methods like some being sold on here
  • Can work anywhere around the world
  • Optimising product feed for Google Shopping
  • Set up and use of Custom Labels
  • Structuring campaigns by intent of search terms
  • Advanced bid management
  • Ecommerce audience targeting
  • Save money and time on ads 
  • +$1k Premium themes
  • Find products, competitors & keyword research, SEO.
  • I'll Give you my own supplier for fast shipping
  • Convert Cold Google Traffic 

• Because you will save yourselves $1000’s of dollars trialing methods and wasting money on FB ads that do not work in 2021, the price of this package is insanely cheap for the amount of knowledge and value you will get in return.. Very scalable method, repeat and rinse for other products!if you’re genuinely looking to quit your job and move into e-commerce this is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Anything you want to know? just shoot me a PM or post.

Initiate contract for payment and DM me. PAYMENTS VIA BTC ONLY

[Image: Y8YaASt.jpg] 

[Image: TB7FufK.jpg] 

[CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE AND START EARNING!]

Vouches
    [Image: LSc20lU.png]
    [Image: MwVisw4.png]

TOS:

- The terms of service can be updated at any time without notice.
    - Opening a chargeback will result in a deal dispute and all access to the product and services will be void
    - Leaking will result in a deal dispute and your private information will be published in a public scammer database as well as voiding your access to the product and services.
    - Any sales trashing will void your access to services
Glws !