Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[#1] Axie Infinity Mentorship | Huge Opportunity | Read Carefully | +1k$ Monthly

by bokegfx - 04 August, 2021 - 08:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (bokegfx) - Unhide
bokegfx  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2022 - 04:50 PM by bokegfx. Edited 6 times in total.)
[Image: u3TxbnH.png]
Axie Infinity, is a crypto game,  which involves NFT products and blockchain technology inside their ecosystem
Let me explain you why do I feel it's an unique opportunity to invest in, what do I exactly offer, and what you are investing for.
I'll start by describing the current context, which it's important to understand:
First of all, as you know, the whole market is fucked, due international war conflicts, inflation and possible crisis speculation. At these moments, most of crypto projects are in its lowest yearly prices, which is a nice indicator for a possible investment
Specifically, the crypto market is leaded by Bitcoin, and despite the uncertainty, it's kinda difficult to imagine 20k$ back again. Which in the worst actual scenarios, we could see 25k as the lowest yearly bottom. This leaves a tremendous start point for all projects in market in a long term view.
Few months back, when the whole crypto market was pumping daily, NFT's and crypto games were FOMOing so bad, many all time highs were set. 
With the recently BTC drops, due LUNA incident, and the current market context, ALL crypto games and the entire play2earn industry, dropped back to 0. This means every single NFT related crypto game just collapsed. EXCEPT Axie Infinity

Why? There are few main reasons:
  • As same as bitcoin gain that leader position with the whole community and investors just because having the recognition and values of being the first crypto in world, Axie Infinity it's the first crypto game that ever existed.
  • It's the only one gaming project out there with an own blockchain and network.
  • It's an already 4 years old project.
  • It's backed by many important names such Ubisoft, Samsung or Binance.
  • They have budget enough to keep developing from here to the next 10 years.
  • And a huge large etcetera I would love to share with you in case you feel this as an interesting opportunity.

What I'm offering you? 

Well, I've been for 2 years in this ecosystem, and wanted to start sharing my knowledge with the people in order to help them doing the correct steps, to teach everything about the entire axie, and to guide you in every decision for avoiding you to commit the same mistaked I did when I started.

Basically as I said at the very beginning, I'm selling a mentorship, a full guide mentorship about this world, and what I consider is the future of gaming and the future of the incoming technology. We firstly develop bit games, then those games started interacting in the internet, then those games built a community around them, then others built internal economies inside (such Clash Of Clans), then the community itself started commercializing the game items, such what happens with CSGO or Fortnite Accounts, and now, the next step it's to OWN the game items, and to be a real owner in the community, what leads to infinite opportunities.

What is our Mentorship Including?
  • Axie Infinity ecosystem.
  • Axie Infinity history and road map.
  • Axie Infinity game.
  • Sky Mavis and their infrastructure.
  • In-game guide.
  • NFT's guide.
  • All profitable techinqiues.
  • Explain of Scholarship.
  • Choosing your first axies.
  • Axie Infinity detailed potential.
  • Long term perspective opinion.
  • Long term audit from incoming news and developments
  • Lifetime support by providing help with any decision you wanna make.
  • Risk management and dangerous threads to the ecosystem.

Languages:
  • Spanish
  • English

PRICE: 125$

Why choosing this opportunity?

I have been inside this project for almost 2 years now, and I can ensure u despite all help you can find out there in videos or blogs, there are many things you won't be able to learn, unless you go through the same errors than any newbie do. This mentorship can make u afford hundreds of dollars, and including you a full complete guide about all the relevant points. It's not just about all I've learnt in this ecosystem, it's about the perspective you must have, and the way to focus NFTs at the present.

Telegram: @DanieLsKing

Discord: KingDaniels#9576

If you didn't find info you were looking for in this thread, you have more questions or you are curious about it please contact me on my discord, I will be so happy to answer all of your questions. 
[Image: OjrrJeZ.png]

ArtixWorld
| #1 Studio GFX | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

[Ready to launch your proyect?]
Get expert guidance on starting your online journey. Empower your digital presence with our comprehensive solutions.

Discord: discord.gg/artixworld
bokegfx  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump

ArtixWorld

Get expert guidance on starting your online journey. Empower your digital presence with our comprehensive solutions.

This post is by a banned member (Netsplit) - Unhide
Netsplit  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Is still on? Sent you a PM but havent got a reply yet.
bokegfx  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 August, 2021 - 08:56 PM)Netsplit Wrote: Show More
Is still on? Sent you a PM but havent got a reply yet.

Contact me in Discord

ArtixWorld

This post is by a banned member (Legion) - Unhide
Legion  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
GLWS <3
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net

Top AD from : @adjectivesin

Bottom AD from: @Oenomaus
[Image: BGe85o6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (centuoso) - Unhide
centuoso  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2021 - 05:44 PM by centuoso. Edited 2 times in total.)
REVIEW

So I paid $150 to the seller of this. First of all, the guy is really nice and makes sure to explain all of the factors that revolve around this ecosystem, making sure that it fits you before you invest big big (Axies). 

We went through all of the basics, such as the ecosystem and also how to setup everything for the payment. 

The main skill of this seller is to set you up with a team of *axies that will indeed outperform other axies in arenas to make you more SLP (COIN) 

If you are already making big bucks with this, you might need this guide as much as it is super awesome for beginners since it would take me many many more hours of research to just get down the basics to be set up for success. 

Tomorrow, we are going to be purchasing Axies for me, this is where i will edit this and leave the rest of the vouch as well as how much ill be making.

So far, 10/10, legit, friendly and helpful. If you are new to axies or dont have a team, this man is your go to. 

You are paying for someones experience, its like you can go to a local coach or hire someone from Barcelona. 

GLWS
This post is by a banned member (Netsplit) - Unhide
Netsplit  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 August, 2021 - 06:53 AM)centuoso Wrote: Show More
REVIEW

So I paid $150 to the seller of this. First of all, the guy is really nice and makes sure to explain all of the factors that revolve around this ecosystem, making sure that it fits you before you invest big big (Axies). 

We went through all of the basics, such as the ecosystem and also how to setup everything for the payment. 

The main skill of this seller is to set you up with a team of *axies that will indeed outperform other axies in arenas to make you more SLP (COIN) 

If you are already making big bucks with this, you might need this guide as much as it is super awesome for beginners since it would take me many many more hours of research to just get down the basics to be set up for success. 

Tomorrow, we are going to be purchasing Axies for me, this is where i will edit this and leave the rest of the vouch as well as how much ill be making.

So far, 10/10, legit, friendly and helpful. If you are new to axies or dont have a team, this man is your go to. 

You are paying for someones experience, its like you can go to a local coach or hire someone from Barcelona. 

GLWS

Thanks for the review...for $150 you get the 3 Axies?
This post is by a banned member (centuoso) - Unhide
centuoso  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2021 - 05:45 PM by centuoso. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hi, pixies you buy your self