Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SOLD OUT 20/20!! [VOUCHED] The Art of Social Engineering - Make $150 in the FIRST 30

by BMADD - 23 February, 2019 - 08:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (BMADD) - Unhide
BMADD  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 May, 2019 - 03:08 PM by BMADD. Edit Reason: Price Cut to boost sales )
The Art of Social Engineering! 

Hey Guys! Excited to announce I am launching my revolutionary Ebook here for sale!

This Ebook is truly remarkable. I have spent a serious amount of time working on these methods and fine-tuning them to ensure success! This book starts from the beginning with terminology and definitions, easier social engineering methods to much more advanced methods. There is a total of 22 SE'ing methods in this guide. It continues in detail on how to turn these methods to a drop-shipping phenomenon with minimal effort and NO investment. This guide is tried AND proven!

This book is for you if:
  • You want to learn how to Social Engineer.
  • Make $150 bucks in 30 minutes (easily repeatable).
  • Create a drop-shipping business with an array of products and NO investment.
  • Want to learn advanced methods in Social Engineering (easily repeatable)
  • Want to learn how to generate receipts.
I'm not trying to get rich by selling this book. Obviously, the methods included will pay much more than I will make by selling this. However, this will become a passive income.

This guide is for sale for only $30. | Major Crypto| & | Paypal | is accepted - https://selly.gg/@BMADD

Vouches!

+1
Awesome guide.  Definitely high quality and worth well over the list price. Started out with no prior knowledge.  After reading this guide, I can confirm you can make your money back in no time. These methods are easily repeatable and profitable. If you're interesting in drop shopping and free products, this guide will be all you need to get started and make money!

+1
Such a great e-book, I was a complete noob at first. Now I feel like I can SE the whole world, no but really this is some HQ shit.
100% worth the listing price, these repeatable methods can be done easily even when you're a big noob like me.
It's really easy to earn your money back in no time.
The drop shopping section is great as well. This guide is all you need! BUY IT.

+1
Ok, so here is my full review and 100% vouch for this ebook. Firstly, I'd never dealt with BMADD in the past and this review is completely unbiased. The guide itself is extremely well written and easy to understand. Anyone can do every method and company included in the book. You do not need any prior knowledge of social engineering whatsoever. This can easily net you 150$ in the first thirty minutes depending on which method you start out with. That is not bullshit. The methods go in order of degree of difficulty which is very nice for beginners. The guide also explains more advanced stuff such as creating a PoP when needed. The majority of the products included in the book are things I'd never thought of doing in the past. Another great thing about this book is that you can take the knowledge gained and apply it to other places that could net you even more profit. This is also a drop shippers dream. You can make unlimited amounts of money if you drop ship. As with nearly everything we do on this site a VPN is needed for your safety. There is no investment required for anything in the book unless you don't know how to acquire a free VPN account. Overall this book gets a 10/10 from me. The price is too good to pass up at the moment. It could easily be sold for much more. I highly recommend getting this guide if you want to enter into the SE scene and make really quick and easy money. That's my fair assessment of this guide. Thanks for reading and grab this while you have the chance. -Charlie
                 Ebook4U Service - Any Ebook 50% OFF! - Link > Ebook4U                

How to make $150 in 30 minutes | Major Crypto & Paypal | - Link > The Art Of Social Engineering

Leave a like, don't leech and keep on cracking!
This post is by a banned member (FBI) - Unhide
FBI  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 February, 2019 - 11:12 PM by FBI.)
Vouch copy ?

Edit: 
+1
Awesome guide.  Definitely high quality and worth well over the list price. Started out with no prior knowledge.  After reading this guide, I can confirm you can make your money back in no time. These methods are easily repeatable and profitable. If you're interesting in drop shopping and free products, this guide will be all you need to get started and make money!
you're not ugly, you are just fat. go touch grass
This post is by a banned member (blackbull) - Unhide
blackbull  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Vouch Copy?
[Image: 8AL1QcE.png]
BMADD  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 February, 2019 - 09:13 PM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More
Vouch Copy?

Vouch copy has already been given out, @nopeAZU. See his thoughts above.

How to make $150 in 30 minutes | Major Crypto & Paypal | - Link > The Art Of Social Engineering

BMADD  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (bahn) - Unhide
bahn  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
+1
Such a great e-book, I was a complete noob at first. Now I feel like I can SE the whole world, no but really this is some HQ shit.
100% worth the listing price, these repeatable methods can be done easily even when you're a big noob like me.
It's really easy to earn your money back in no time.
The drop shopping section is great as well. This guide is all you need! BUY IT.
BMADD  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump

BMADD  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Will give away one more copy for a vouch and advertisement on your signature. Must be a well ranked member! Dm me if interested.