Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@Firewizard selling shit paypal accounts

by Seoul - 11 January, 2022 - 08:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Seoul) - Unhide
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 09:11 PM by Seoul.)
Scammers Profile Link: @FireWizard
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-USA-FULL-VERIF...ULL-ACCESS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $357 + $45
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/ZeWWe4f - him saying it’s my fault someone had access to my Paypal when it was an AMERICAN who logged in (I’m in London) and never shared my password with anyone because I have a brain cell

Additional Information:
Bought a paypal for $45, had made $357 in paypal sales from it and I check it today to see someone has logged in and bank transferred themselves all the money. There are numerous possible scenarios for this:
-One of FireWizard’s staff team or even him himself went through my ticket order and logged into the PayPal from when they sent me the login
-FireWizard sells shit accounts which many people have access to (how the infiltrator got into my account)
Either way, FireWizard is at fault so I’d like to be reimbursed my $357 which was lost due to his negligence and shit accounts + $45 paid for the account which others have access to?

“Totally Handmade Not Hacked or Cracked
No RIsk of losing money
100% Verified 100% Satisfaction”
Clearly this is a lie. False advertising and should reimburse me for his idiocy.

He even went as far as to say I gave the password out to someone who logged into my Paypal and stole all my money… Pathetic
Crypto address for a refund: (BITCOIN) bc1qlr8zdg03w359mzj5a8lhlkq38j0trjpuvjmlm6

After further investigation: https://imgur.com/a/1W4QR32
The user who logged in seemed to have access to the bank too, as they withdrew the Paypal money into the bank and then secured it, meaning it had to be @FireWizard or one of his staff team, which is still his fault for giving others access to my login details.
I'd like to add I'm extremely well-known and reputable onsite so I wouldn't dream of making up a story over $400 and can show any staff member proof of everything, screensharing the paypal and all. 
Furthermore, he claims his discord was term'd in Dec 28 which I believe, but staff or him can easily note down the login of my PayPal since then as they left my ticket open weeks, even a month after I bought and so the login was there for a very long time. Didn't feel the need to secure the bank account, email linked, etc. as I saw how many vouches FireWiz had

He also told me he'd refund in full if staff marked the DD valid.
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
This post is by a banned member (FireWizard) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
First of all, I want proof that PayPal was purchased from me.
2ndly
we always send PayPal with email access, Bank Access, google voice Phone number access, card access, and anything the buyer needs the account completely private to him. And we always tell our buyers to change all the access immediately after the login. So we don't need to see a scene like this.

I want an explanation if he has a brain cell, He is demanding he change the passwords, then how can a person can enter his PayPal.

3rdly he is demanding the money be transferred to the bank. So what? he has bank access.
Let's say someone just entered his USA PayPal and added a bank account and transferred it to the bank.
How can it be possible? After logging in to a new device PayPal never let you attach a new bank instantly. You need to wait a minimum of 1 week for that. and keep login to the same device from what he wants to add a new bank. 

it's totally FAKE. It's him doing this shit and blaming me. 

and finally, he told me this was happening today. Because he kept open the ticket on our server. HAHA
My server and my discord already got banned on 28th December. Till now I haven't even created a new server. And already posted on my signature that my server got termed.

@Liars
Always PM on site before any deal
[Image: S6IAC.gif]
This post is by a banned member (twitchRU) - Unhide
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 09:25 PM by Seoul. Edited 1 time in total.)
(11 January, 2022 - 09:14 PM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
2ndly
we always send PayPal with email access, Bank Access, google voice Phone number access, card access, and anything the buyer needs the account completely private to him. And we always tell our buyers to change all the access immediately after the login. So we don't need to see a scene like this.

I want an explanation if he has a brain cell, He is demanding he change the passwords, then how can a person can enter his PayPal.

3rdly he is demanding the money be transferred to the bank. So what? he has bank access.
Let's say someone just entered his USA PayPal and added a bank account and transferred it to the bank.
How can it be possible? After logging in to a new device PayPal never let you attach a new bank instantly. You need to wait a minimum of 1 week for that. and keep login to the same device from what he wants to add a new bank. 

and finally, he told me this was happening today. Because he kept open the ticket on our server. HAHA
My server and my discord already got banned on 28th December. Till now I haven't even created a new server. And already posted on my signature that my server got termed.

@Liars
I still have all the details saved and it's the exact format you send to customers I'm happy to send to you. I've bought not 1, but 3 paypals from you and people can vouch me of friends who referred me to you, clearly a bad move. Just because your discord server got term'd you're asking for proof I bought from you yet on telegram you were just blaming me for not changing the login. Why would I change the login if the accounts are "hand-made" and "not cracked" as your thread promises? Dumb of me to not change the login, I admit because it allows YOU and other people who can see my ticket to login and take my money, which is what happened now.
Right now, I'm not too good with technology but I'll attempt to login to the bank and see if the money is there but I doubt it as the scammer (probably you or one of your staff members) has probably moved it. 
I never said someone added a bank so not sure where you're spurting that shit from.

I'm also extremely well-known offsite (won't mention what competitor site out of respect for cracked): https://imgur.com/a/4Tm4xKo and I am nowhere near poor enough to make a lie over $400. Why would I go through the hassle of all that hard work to 'set you up'? I don't care about you in the slightest to set you up, and I wipe my ass with $400 but of course I'd like a refund if your service is as dogshit as this.

Summary: why would I change the login if PayPals are legitimately obtained as you advertised on thread (or I never would've purchased from you) - if this wasn't the case I understand I'm at fault but this is the case. The rest of what you said has already been explained or is you attempting to belittle me so I won't reply to that.
DancingClown
I find it funny how you try to use my low rep against me when I have over 2.4k rep offsite 

(11 January, 2022 - 09:15 PM)XtremeMethod Wrote: Show More
I know i am not involved in this situtation and this is against the rules,

but i added @Seoul on dc and tried to troubleshoot the situation as i have lots of exp in pp (sold acc and bypassed which explains why i added and wanted to give my support)

When i asked @Seoul wether he changed email:pass:phonenumber after he bought the acc he said   https://imgur.com/a/LqRm5hz
"nope"
i asked wether he changed phone number and he said
"i changed nothing but the password" then waits a bit and says i think xdd

i tried to talk to him more about this password change issue and he started ignoring me ( which i find it weird as i was just trying to help him, but i think he talked more than he should so he stopped talking to me ) anyhoo

The conclusion to this is :
It was @Seoul responsibility to change Email:password:Phonenumber to have total access so him and only him can access the account but he didn't so @FireWizard dont bare any responsibility here.

I am not taking sides, i am speaking facts and using logic

again sorry i know it's not my place to interfere
I didn't change any login details and why would I change the login if the accounts are advertised as 'handmade and not cracked'. Furthermore, I said I don't remember but I checked the past passwords and I never changed the login at all, meaning it had to be me or FireWiz/one of his staff and I sure as hell am not scamming myself.
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
This post is by a banned member (twitchRU) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
PayPal is of course handmade. But we don't want to take any dogshit responsibility to protect your account from hackers or we are blamed as a thief.That's why we tell to change all the access. It's you who did this. Not us.
You are talking about a ticket which is already got termed with the server 2 weeks ago. If the money has been transferred to the bank, You have bank access to cash it out or re-add the money on paypal. I wont reply before i get a reply from stuff member
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 January, 2022 - 09:25 PM)XtremeMethod Wrote: Show More
(11 January, 2022 - 09:20 PM)Seoul Wrote: Show More
(11 January, 2022 - 09:14 PM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
2ndly

@Liars
I still have all the details saved and it's the exact format you send to customers I'm happy to send to you. I've bought not 1, but 3 paypals from you and people can vouch me of friends who referred me to you, clearly a bad move. Just because your discord server got term'd you're asking for proof I bought from you yet on telegram you were just blaming me for not changing the login. Why would I change the login if the accounts are "hand-made" and "not cracked" as your thread promises? Dumb of me to not change the login, I admit because it allows YOU and other people who can see my ticket to login and take my money, which is what happened now.
Right now, I'm not too good with technology but I'll attempt to login to the bank and see if the money is there but I doubt it as the scammer (probably you or one of your staff members) has probably moved it. 
I never said someone added a bank so not sure where you're spurting that shit from.

I'm also extremely well-known offsite (won't mention what competitor site out of respect for cracked): https://imgur.com/a/4Tm4xKo and I am nowhere near poor enough to make a lie over $400. Why would I go through the hassle of all that hard work to 'set you up'? I don't care about you in the slightest to set you up, and I wipe my ass with $400 but of course I'd like a refund if your service is as dogshit as this.

Summary: why would I change the login if PayPals are legitimately obtained as you advertised on thread (or I never would've purchased from you) - if this wasn't the case I understand I'm at fault but this is the case. The rest of what you said has already been explained or is you attempting to belittle me so I won't reply to that.
DancingClown

(11 January, 2022 - 09:15 PM)XtremeMethod Wrote: Show More
I know i am not involved in this situtation and this is against the rules,

but i added @Seoul on dc and tried to troubleshoot the situation as i have lots of exp in pp (sold acc and bypassed which explains why i added and wanted to give my support)

When i asked @Seoul wether he changed email:pass:phonenumber after he bought the acc he said   https://imgur.com/a/LqRm5hz
"nope"
i asked wether he changed phone number and he said
"i changed nothing but the password" then waits a bit and says i think xdd

i tried to talk to him more about this password change issue and he started ignoring me ( which i find it weird as i was just trying to help him, but i think he talked more than he should so he stopped talking to me ) anyhoo

The conclusion to this is :
It was @Seoul responsibility to change Email:password:Phonenumber to have total access so him and only him can access the account but he didn't so @FireWizard dont bare any responsibility here.

I am not taking sides, i am speaking facts and using logic

again sorry i know it's not my place to interfere
I didn't change any login details and why would I change the login if the accounts are advertised as 'handmade and not cracked'. Furthermore, I said I don't remember but I checked the past passwords and I never changed the login at all, meaning it had to be me or FireWiz/one of his staff and I sure as hell am not scamming myself.

https://imgur.com/a/LqRm5hz bruh

"I sure as hell am not scamming myself."
sure as hell u trying to blame someone else for your mistake

Once AGAIN, "why would I change the login if the accounts are advertised as 'handmade and not cracked'". Already explained that in the reply beforehand :D 
Stay off the deal dispute you're not involved in if you're going to keep bringing up useless points, thanks.
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
Threads
4 Years of service
this guy is telling he changed the password and further he is saying he is not. I think he is drunk. He doesn't know what he is talking about