Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against JerrySale

by mulvad - 23 January, 2022 - 06:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (mulvad) - Unhide
mulvad  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/JerrySale
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Selling-streamate-config-for-OB-and-Bypass-Method-also-available-HQ-Not-skip-hit--639202
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50$
Screenshots of Communication:[Image: pDNLVSE.png]
[Image: v4NcgUU.png]
[Image: pYazEsu.png]
[Image: 6RcjrZM.png]
[Image: vbYAaaM.png]
Additional Information: before purchasing method , i asked him if his method can bypass 2fa/email verification and he said yes , after getting some stupid method ,when i tried nothing worked and i asked him to show me proof , he gave me some random screenshot of any user , i still ask him to show me on how to bypass email verification account , he said it has to be non raped , like we all know fresh hits works on first attempt at streamate , and he is tricking people by selling browser cookies shit,
not streamate email bypass , as you can see on his thread and my chat before sale , he said yes for email verification bypass
Payment Proof : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/298bc1...0b7d80bf52
Crypto address for a refund:3AuLeF5YjYhLq4LEsUoxKwD6RXeCAi1YbX
This post is by a banned member (Denmark) - Unhide
Denmark  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
@JerrySale respond within 24 hours
[Image: SrCQY.gif]
Ad by @Fizzler

I WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU PM ME WITH UNDESCRIPTIVE SUBJECTS LIKE "hello"
[ Always confirm via PM before dealing with me. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staff || Anti-Leeching || Upgrade || Forum Rules || Achievements
This post is by a banned member (JerrySale) - Unhide
JerrySale  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 January, 2022 - 12:06 PM)Denmark Wrote: Show More
@JerrySale respond within 24 hours

i add in your discord , plz accept , i will show you proof

thank you :)
Found imposters with my username , I dont have skype or telegram , my only discord is : jerrysale (601414961272455169)
Selling Streamate , chaturbate , cam4 , livejasmin , myfreecams , stripchat , cheap prices , HQ Quality , Warranty

Discord : jerrysale
Denmark  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
@JerrySale has given the method to me to which I tested and can confirm works on a residential SOCKS5 proxy in the account owners country. Accounts already locked with 2FA won't work either. You need to use the old site login in order for the bypass to work, this appears to be user error on @mulvad's part.

@mulvad you have 12 hours to write a counterargument and if you cannot provide one this dispute will be marked as solved.
Ad by @Fizzler

This post is by a banned member (mulvad) - Unhide
mulvad  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 January, 2022 - 01:42 PM)Denmark Wrote: Show More
@JerrySale has given the method to me to which I tested and can confirm works on a residential SOCKS5 proxy in the account owners country. Accounts already locked with 2FA won't work either. You need to use the old site login in order for the bypass to work, this appears to be user error on @mulvad's part.

@mulvad you have 12 hours to write a counterargument and if you cannot provide one this dispute will be marked as solved.

@Denmark

first of all , im doing this streamate thing from many time , he did not mention anything before selling me this , he should have told me that 2fa / email verification raped hits will not work ...

he is selling same method with trick , for non-raped accounts you do not need any method , it can directly work on country ip.

i asked him before buying that will this bypass email verification thing and he said yes ...now she me on his method where he is bypassing email verification ?

i am not stupid to buy method which cannot bypass email verification/2fa 

he tricked and spammed me clearly .... i want my money back

also i bought 110$ config + method , i am only asking for method refund.
JerrySale  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 January, 2022 - 05:01 AM by JerrySale. Edited 2 times in total.)
(23 January, 2022 - 11:27 PM)mulvad Wrote: Show More
(23 January, 2022 - 01:42 PM)Denmark Wrote: Show More

@Denmark

first of all , im doing this streamate thing from many time , he did not mention anything before selling me this , he should have told me that 2fa / email verification raped hits will not work ...

he is selling same method with trick , for non-raped accounts you do not need any method , it can directly work on country ip.

i asked him before buying that will this bypass email verification thing and he said yes ...now she me on his method where he is bypassing email verification ?

i am not stupid to buy method which cannot bypass email verification/2fa 

he tricked and spammed me clearly .... i want my money back

also i bought 110$ config + method , i am only asking for method refund.

every account have 2FA security now , my  method is already bypassed email verification and its shown to @Denmark about that also  , denmark tried 3-4 accounts , he tried with himself and he see in my pc also via screenshare , everything is works perfect for him and for me also 
you misunderstand my words or you not ask me clearly what you want to ask or maybe you just want refund from me , lol
And my method is private link , i am already share with you that , i cant refund you
Found imposters with my username , I dont have skype or telegram , my only discord is : jerrysale (601414961272455169)
Selling Streamate , chaturbate , cam4 , livejasmin , myfreecams , stripchat , cheap prices , HQ Quality , Warranty

Denmark  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
@JerrySale, if you look at the first screenshot in the dispute, @mulvad says “your method bypass 2fa accounts like email verification” to which you responded with “yes”. I can confirm your method works on accounts that haven’t already been locked with 2FA however you made it sound like your method can also bypass accounts already locked with 2FA which it cannot.

For that reason I ask that you @JerrySale refund @mulvad within 24 hours.
Ad by @Fizzler

JerrySale  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 January, 2022 - 10:25 AM by JerrySale. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 January, 2022 - 10:04 AM)Denmark Wrote: Show More
@JerrySale, if you look at the first screenshot in the dispute, @mulvad says “your method bypass 2fa accounts like email verification” to which you responded with “yes”. I can confirm your method works on accounts that haven’t already been locked with 2FA however you made it sound like your method can also bypass accounts already locked with 2FA which it cannot.

For that reason I ask that you @JerrySale refund @mulvad within 24 hours.

Hi sir ,
@Denmark
Every account have 2FA sir ,  he not said already locked accounts , he ask me for 2FA accounts , if we login to new design website , every account get 2FA 
My method bypass these 2FA security , but if already raped how can be works ? and he not mentioned about already raped account , he mentioned 2FA security accounts , as said again all accounts have 2FA sir 
And you already see first 2 accounts get 2FA because of VPN IP is bad or block listed by streamate , 
You can see the screenshot of ocnvertation 
He ask me " Does your method bypass 2FA Accounts like email verification accounts 
Every account have the same security and my method alreayd bypassed that as i shown you yesterday , but if its already raped account how can be works ?

Thank you :)