Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Stealthway

by NotDeviL - 24 February, 2022 - 10:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (NotDeviL) - Unhide
NotDeviL  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Stealthway
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-Stea...-%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 150
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information: Basically, I've bought their faking stuff pack for 150 and everything went great. The pack is now down by mega and the owner says he doesn't have it anymore so I can't have it back + he said he won't refund. He is blaming me for not downloading 20+ gbs to my pc.
Crypto address for a refund: I prefer to have the pack again so I'll wait with that part

[Image: Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Stealthway (Stealthway) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Stealthway) - Unhide
NotDeviL  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 February, 2022 - 10:39 PM by NotDeviL.)
(24 February, 2022 - 10:34 PM)Stealthway Wrote: Show More
I want to state exactly what I said in the DMs. The pack was available to access and download anytime for one and a half months, and it got taken down for obvious reasons a few days ago, and now he's requesting a refund which, of course, I don't want to issue because I don't think it's fair. But, on the other hand, he had the chance, and it should be in his best interest to download and secure the pack because nothing uploaded online is guaranteed to stay there.

I don't see why I should tell you to download, and it should be in your best interest to secure what you paid for and not relay that it'll stay uploaded forever. As you stated, you didn't download it because it was too big, not because I didn't tell you to.

You're always talking about me who should've download it, but you haven't downloaded it yourself and you're the one who selling it. It just shows that you drop a big F about your customers and doesn't even backup the stuff you're selling.

And I haven't got any tos when I bought, means you can't blame me for not downloading it. If I was getting a list of what I should and what I should not do, like every service offers I was following it and downloading if I was told to, but that's not the case.

NotDeviL  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 February, 2022 - 10:44 PM)Stealthway Wrote: Show More
(24 February, 2022 - 10:37 PM)NotDeviL Wrote: Show More
(24 February, 2022 - 10:34 PM)Stealthway Wrote: Show More
I want to state exactly what I said in the DMs. The pack was available to access and download anytime for one and a half months, and it got taken down for obvious reasons a few days ago, and now he's requesting a refund which, of course, I don't want to issue because I don't think it's fair. But, on the other hand, he had the chance, and it should be in his best interest to download and secure the pack because nothing uploaded online is guaranteed to stay there.

I don't see why I should tell you to download, and it should be in your best interest to secure what you paid for and not relay that it'll stay uploaded forever. As you stated, you didn't download it because it was too big, not because I didn't tell you to.

You're always talking about me who should've download it, but you haven't downloaded it yourself and you're the one who selling it. It just shows that you drop a big F about your customers and doesn't even backup the stuff you're selling.

And I haven't got any tos when I bought, means you can't blame me for not downloading it. If I was getting a list of what I should and what I should not do, like every service offers I was following it and downloading if I was told to, but that's not the case.

I wasn't going to address these comments, but what ToS/dos and don'ts do you need for a mega link????

For example:
Backing up ur pack
Not sharing
Etc...

This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@NotDeviL @Stealthway

On what date was the customer given access to the uploaded content?

On what date was the uploaded content removed or made inaccessible?
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.