Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Aovri raped database

by Sergiu - 27 February, 2022 - 11:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sergiu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Aovri (Aovri) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Aovri) - Unhide
Aovri  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 11:32 PM by Aovri.)
I have mentioned to him in dms that i have not touched the list (which is true) He claims that 90% of hits are raped, although there is no evidence to show that any are looted for anything other than mojang (if this list was looted for other targets then every hit would have a search for that) The hits he has showed me with mojang searches are far lower than 90%.

I have also made the point to him that if he had problems with this data, the time to raise these issues was during the trial. Why does he ask for a trial if he doesnt plan on testing them?

Another point for good measure, this is a screenshot of him asking for rep which violates rule 11. 
[Image: P6TJUTP.png]   https://i.imgur.com/P6TJUTP.png
[Image: k9YyoKF.gif]
Aovri  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 11:41 PM by Aovri. Edited 1 time in total.)
How is that a threat? I was simply telling you what i would say, the only way you could take that as a threat would be if you were lying in that post and you really were breaking the rules asking for rep.

If you are saying i threatened you, that means you admit guilt to rule 11 stat boosting, do you admit guilt to that?
This post is by a banned member (SicknaturE) - Unhide
Aovri  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 11:57 PM by Aovri. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 February, 2022 - 11:51 PM)Sergiu Wrote: Show More
(27 February, 2022 - 11:40 PM)SicknaturE Wrote: Show More
Had a similar problem , send him a database to test, it was all good and then showed me the search tab that said nothing then told me it was raped even tho all the mails and all were untouched.

"My logs are not raped" test received from him - https://imgur.com/a/bOZYHDH lq user

Sir i notice a pattern here:

-you receive a test 
-you claim nothing is wrong with the test
-all of a sudden when you receive the full base "every hit is raped" 

when i mention to you that only a few hits are raped on mojang, suddenly every hit you show me has a mojang search in it. Its possible that you are searching these yourself?

Still speak nothing of your claim i threatened you, did i or did i not?

Also dont try and claim that staff can search the logs to verify anything, you have had ample time to run them through an inbox searcher yourself to create "proof"