Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

$100+ Per Day Passively Stealing From Famous Rappers

by GGMW - 04 March, 2022 - 07:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (GGMW) - Unhide
GGMW  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
What’s up guys. DancingClown

This Youtube method i’m about to share is an O.G but a few days ago i randomly saw on youtube some guys who were still pulling off some good numbers so I thought i’d share this for the newcomers or for whoever doesn’t already know this twist.
 This method is very easy and fast. To get started you just need to create a youtube channel.  Why? Maybe you didn’t know, but it is possible to publish music from the top current artists without getting flagged or banned for copyright. And while doing so, you can leech tons of free traffic and monetize from it. Amazing! How do you do that?

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

ENJOY MFERS  :weebsout:
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (DavidRoy926926) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Tomi870) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (loasn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (snove) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (borooro3211) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 March, 2022 - 05:40 PM)GGMW Wrote: Show More

This Youtube method i’m about to share is an O.G but a few days ago i randomly saw on youtube some guys who were still pulling off some good numbers so I thought i’d share this for the newcomers or for whoever doesn’t already know this twist.
 This method is very easy and fast. To get started you just need to create a youtube channel.  Why? Maybe you didn’t know, but it is possible to publish music from the top current artists without getting flagged or banned for copyright. And while doing so, you can leech tons of free traffic and monetize from it. Amazing! How do you do that?

its sounds good
This post is by a banned member (borooro3211) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 March, 2022 - 05:40 PM)GGMW Wrote: Show More

its sounds good
This post is by a banned member (Kasur) - Unhide