Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

What To Expect With Reps (1 - 5) | ZeusKnowledge

by ZeusOfOlympus - 15 March, 2022 - 04:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (ZeusOfOlympus) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 March, 2022 - 04:46 PM by ZeusOfOlympus. Edited 1 time in total.)
View My Profile to see the previous parts

you guys have been DMing me about a dozen times asking for more, i was just kinda busy selling SE resources for awhile but im back so here it is.

How Every SE'able Company Works:
Every company you decide to social engineer, complies with certain guidelines In the way they operate when handling goods In their warehouse, as well as the steps taken to evaluate and process claims, and the procedures their carrier partners utilize to service all delivers. For Instance, It's pretty much standard practice for the company to open an Investigation with the DNA method, and (at times) request a police report to be filed & returned, or perhaps ask the SE'er to put pen to paper on a statutory declaration.

Where available, they'll refer to CCTV camera footage when the missing Item, partial or wrong Item received method Is In motion - just to verify the product(s) was picked, packed and dispatched correctly. The need to contact the carrier and check the records on their end, Is also a commonality and depending on the method used, certain types of details will Inevitably be collected. Things like GPS/tracking confirmation, photographic evidence obtained after the carrier driver took photos of the delivery point, and making sure there's no discrepancy with the package weight at the carrier's depot, Is expected to take place a lot more often than not during the claim's assessment.

Now If you've just started your career In the art of "company manipulation and exploitation", I'd say It's very safe to assume you'd be at a loss as to what I'm talking about, so I strongly suggest reading my beginner SEing tutorials and when finished, continue where you left off here. On the other hand, as an Intermediate or advanced SE'er, you'd be well-Informed with the majority (If not all) of the above-mentioned events, hence I don't need to explain why they occur - they're simply part of both the company & carrier's protocol to perform, clarify and confirm the Information at their disposal, so there's no real cause for concern.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I WILL BE MAKING A SERVER SOON WITH FREE METHODS THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO USE THE OTHER FORMS OF SE TO MAKE MONEY, THIS MIGHT SEEM NON LUCRATIVE NOW, BUT I WILL LATER EXPLAIN HOW CERTAIN GROUPS EXPLOIT THIS TO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME

SHOW APPRECIATION TO ZEUS, AND HE SHALL REWARD YOU
[Image: coming-soon-signature-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Meta) - Unhide
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 March, 2022 - 04:18 PM by Meta.)
https://www.socialengineers.net/2022/02/...20delivers.

(15 March, 2022 - 04:13 PM)ZeusOfOlympus Wrote: Show More

you guys have been DMing me about a dozen times asking for more, i was just kinda busy selling SE resources for awhile but im back so here it is.

Every company you decide to social engineer, complies with certain guidelines In the way they operate when handling goods In their warehouse, as well as the steps taken to evaluate and process claims, and the procedures their carrier partners utilize to service all delivers. For Instance, It's pretty much standard practice for the company to open an Investigation with the DNA method, and (at times) request a police report to be filed & returned, or perhaps ask the SE'er to put pen to paper on a statutory declaration.

Where available, they'll refer to CCTV camera footage when the missing Item, partial or wrong Item received method Is In motion - just to verify the product(s) was picked, packed and dispatched correctly. The need to contact the carrier and check the records on their end, Is also a commonality and depending on the method used, certain types of details will Inevitably be collected. Things like GPS/tracking confirmation, photographic evidence obtained after the carrier driver took photos of the delivery point, and making sure there's no discrepancy with the package weight at the carrier's depot, Is expected to take place a lot more often than not during the claim's assessment.

Now If you've just started your career In the art of "company manipulation and exploitation", I'd say It's very safe to assume you'd be at a loss as to what I'm talking about, so I strongly suggest reading my beginner SEing tutorials and when finished, continue where you left off here. On the other hand, as an Intermediate or advanced SE'er, you'd be well-Informed with the majority (If not all) of the above-mentioned events, hence I don't need to explain why they occur - they're simply part of both the company & carrier's protocol to perform, clarify and confirm the Information at their disposal, so there's no real cause for concern.

I WILL BE MAKING A SERVER SOON WITH FREE METHODS THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO USE THE OTHER FORMS OF SE TO MAKE MONEY, THIS MIGHT SEEM NON LUCRATIVE NOW, BUT I WILL LATER EXPLAIN HOW CERTAIN GROUPS EXPLOIT THIS TO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME

Use quillbot.com Smart
I do NOT have a Discord or Telegram. @ProMasterCFGs is not my Telegram! PMs only.
I do not buy or sell anything.

Threads
2 Years of service
(15 March, 2022 - 04:17 PM)Meta Wrote: Show More

Thank You :) PepeBlush
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (zoomflix1) - Unhide
zoomflix1  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(15 March, 2022 - 04:13 PM)ZeusOfOlympus Wrote: Show More

ty
This post is by a banned member (MatiYar) - Unhide
MatiYar  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks man
This post is by a banned member (iytguy) - Unhide
iytguy  
Registered
Threads