Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT ON @DIAMOND1337

by Fruity - 24 April, 2022 - 03:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Fruity) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Diamond1337 (Diamond1337) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Diamond_g0d) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
????  He is liar, we did trade Acces point FR by Austria, ago 2 days, FR account dead yesterday morning I tell him, and he wanted another one france when i dont have more, so he wanted give him other country, which we didnt in deal. he dont stop spam my chat telegram and i block him, I can not know when an account dies, and at no time was anything about warranty agreed, it was all done by telegram chat, the account in italy died and they think it was me who removed it, it makes no sense to open a case of scam report when you do not even put evidence, nothing more than to try to fuck me, when I can not control when an account loses access.
Threads
4 Years of service
at no time was it said in the deal that if an account died, I gave you another one, I lost the france I gave you, and I took and bought another one for me from another supplier, what you cannot expect is that I give you another one just like that, you are accusing me without having any proof of anything.
Threads
4 Years of service
I mean i dont have account we traded because is dead, here the only one who has scammed me is you, you owe me 40$ of a deliveries that I made you, you still have not paid me, I'm still waiting, so get the chat where it says that you will pay me in 1 hour and you still have not paid me.