Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @Basilisk / COGNITO INC - $40

by Earner - 02 May, 2022 - 03:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (Earner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Basilisk (Basilisk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (bad) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello there. First of all let me get started by saying that I don't know who the monkey guy is nor have any relationship with him/her/??. The only responsibility that our shop has is that we deliver high quality working cards in the moment of purchase. The 20 minutes of waiting is justified by the time taken to fetch the cards from our fresh source (that is why we don't sell old cards). Every single one that we sell is guaranteed as valid in the moment of purchase. When OP bought he was provided with a working card as everyone else, and then he came back after some time claiming that the card was invalid. If he wasn't such a retard and had some time in the field he would already know that no card shop gives refunds for many reasons. The main reason being that the customer might've used he card or killed it and now tried to double his money by asking for a refund. That is why NONE of the card shops give refunds. We just give a guarantee that the cards work on purchase. I told OP that I would try to hit PSN after he did and I hit (it was a battlefield premium pass, i already have the game keek). I have hit over $500 worth of games on PSN so far and I can show proof of that. Now, after I hit, I told him that the card was just fine and that he didn't do something right or didn't know how to use it. I then proceeded with giving him a random site to try the card on. He still failed to hit on that too  DancingClown DancingClown (yes he for sure isn't new to the scene DancingClown ). The philosophy is simple, don't buy if you don't know how to use, and that I wouldn't give refunds if you kill the card like the retard you are. I don't know (nor care) if it was the proxies, browser, cookies, or whatever else in his environment that caused the card to die. The reason on why we don't give refunds is that we have no way of verifying how the card was used and killed, and because the customer could just use the card and ask for a replacement for a refund (abusing the system).

As for the vouches, we have tons in our server. A simple join will make you understand that (talking to the mods not you retardo).
And yes, I will ban someone that saletrashes me because of his own mental deficit.

Oh yeah and btw in the end he asked me for a refund or rep, which is not allowed by the forum rules.

Everyone with more than 2 brain cells will understand how stupid OP is.
telegram @blatt29 for ads
This post is by a banned member (Activati0nC0de) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
How you crying over 40$. You dont buy something without not knowing what to do with it common sense. Next time dont act like a kid and send memes when talking business,
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 May, 2022 - 04:51 PM)Earner Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2022 - 04:24 PM)bad Wrote: Show More
1. You wasnt be Professional, when he was talking about the payment and another things u just send GIF like a kid
(Have some respect)
2. U cant put your time like for refund, its obviusly the time cant come back

who are u? u don't have any involvement in the scam report.
i sent the gif to bump it, because he didn't update me, it seemed like he scammed me.
and learn english, i nearly had a stroke reading that shit.

(02 May, 2022 - 04:32 PM)Activati0nC0de Wrote: Show More
How you crying over 40$. You dont buy something without not knowing what to do with it common sense. Next time dont act like a kid and send memes when talking business,

The thing is that I do know what to do with it though? The seller just blamed the LQ cc on the  fact that "i don't know what to do with it / I did it wrong" which is clearly just an excuse.

(02 May, 2022 - 04:27 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
Hello there. First of all let me get started by saying that I don't know who the monkey guy is nor have any relationship with him/her/??. The only responsibility that our shop has is that we deliver high quality working cards in the moment of purchase. The 20 minutes of waiting is justified by the time taken to fetch the cards from our fresh source (that is why we don't sell old cards). Every single one that we sell is guaranteed as valid in the moment of purchase. When OP bought he was provided with a working card as everyone else, and then he came back after some time claiming that the card was invalid. If he wasn't such a retard and had some time in the field he would already know that no card shop gives refunds for many reasons. The main reason being that the customer might've used he card or killed it and now tried to double his money by asking for a refund. That is why NONE of the card shops give refunds. We just give a guarantee that the cards work on purchase. I told OP that I would try to hit PSN after he did and I hit (it was a battlefield premium pass, i already have the game keek). I have hit over $500 worth of games on PSN so far and I can show proof of that. Now, after I hit, I told him that the card was just fine and that he didn't do something right or didn't know how to use it. I then proceeded with giving him a random site to try the card on. He still failed to hit on that too  DancingClown DancingClown (yes he for sure isn't new to the scene DancingClown ). The philosophy is simple, don't buy if you don't know how to use, and that I wouldn't give refunds if you kill the card like the retard you are. I don't know (nor care) if it was the proxies, browser, cookies, or whatever else in his environment that caused the card to die. The reason on why we don't give refunds is that we have no way of verifying how the card was used and killed, and because the customer could just use the card and ask for a replacement for a refund (abusing the system).

As for the vouches, we have tons in our server. A simple join will make you understand that (talking to the mods not you retardo).
And yes, I will ban someone that saletrashes me because of his own mental deficit.

Oh yeah and btw in the end he asked me for a refund or rep, which is not allowed by the forum rules.

Everyone with more than 2 brain cells will understand how stupid OP is.

I'm going to start off with "He asked me for a refund or replacement" How is that against the forum rules?
If a product is complete trash, of course i'm going to ask for a refund or replacement.

I do have time in the field, and I do know that legitimate shops do not offer refunds, but they don't supply LQ & overpriced shit that doesn't work on the simpliest stores and which is probably resold too..
I do know how to use it and there's no way I didn't do it right. 
If needed, I can record a video replicating the exact process of how i've done it for the staff.

Having a different opinion than a POSITIVE isn't salestrashing, it's simply being honest about the buying experience.
I have given you proof that the card in fact wasn't working.

"I then proceeded with giving him a random site to try the card on"
Yes you did, and the order did not get processed because the billing address was wrong (like i stated in the scam report, the billing address is wrong, the zip code links to Trenton)

[Image: image.png]

And please, tell your friends to not interact with our scam report as it's against the rules as well.

Nigga rep means reputation in the forum, which isn't allowed.

As of the email, can you not leak my private sites that I give to CUSTOMERS ONLY? This is breaking another rule since you're leaking something that's being sold on forum.

If you think it's overpriced, why did you buy it in the first place??? I never forced you nor anyone to purchase from my shop.

And as I previously said, prove to me and the staff that the card wasn't good before you killed it and I will refund/replace. Trying right now is worthless since you killed the card already.

I have no way of knowing that you didn't kill/use the card. You want to get a free replacement or refund for nothing, and I am not letting you abuse the scam report system that way.

And i'm telling you again I have no idea who these people here are, but they seem way more logical and not retarded, unlike you.

It's really simple, you can't finness me like that sir. Go be a retard somewhere else.
telegram @blatt29 for ads