Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @AkulaShop

by Logical9 - 22 May, 2022 - 10:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Logical9) - Unhide
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 May, 2022 - 11:04 PM by Logical9. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/AkulaShop
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-SELL-VERIFIED-REVOLUT-PAXFUL-BINANCE-BITPAY-COINPAYMENTS-more-CRYPTOWALLET-E-BANKS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:500+$
Screenshots of Communication: Send in Pm to liar 
Additional Information: we bought crypto binance account he give us i said we check and send the payment if its work. when we check the account attach every thing when we are going to withdraw payment he just change the email and scam the whole payment . that is more then 500$ . and after that he edit thread and put we don't support carder etc but i already take screenshot of the thread their is nothing in the thread. and when i show him i already take screenshot and u are going to ban now. he said i change it because it open binance accidently on my real ip he cashout every thing from the binance and scam me . and trying to saying lying now. if u don't want me to do any thing then why u selling binance account and all other bank and crypto account. useless scammer scam me when see money is clear in binance and its only need to withdraw. and lying me and when i have proof he lying again 
Crypto address for a refund: will provide when ask
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @AkulaShop (AkulaShop) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (VERIFIEDACCS) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello, this person wanted to buy an account from me, no payment was made, he immediately started using the account, he wanted to use aggressive carding, as he replenished accounts from other people's cards, since it was a freshly registered account (literally registered 30 minutes ago) my man to whom the account is registered, he realized it was frightened, I changed the data account, I also showed my IP there, If this person immediately said that I would immediately begin to use it for carding, I would have refused him , but he said that he would check it and if it suits him, he will pay, but did it differently
[Image: done-min-20.gif]Click for more info 
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
first its not all about the carding. you litterly scam and when u scam u edit your thread and post carding not allow. and you send me screenshot of the thread but i have screenshot before making deal. and he is 100% laying and he is lier . he give me one account before this. when we attach the card and try to withdraw its unsucessfull i tell him he said its because its old account i give u new one. and on new one he scam me . why he don't goes scare and tell me i don't do this bussiness why he give me to use another account and see when every thing is fine he change the email password on last step. i have also screenshot of the conversation i can provide the admin.

about refund their is 1k $ in the account when he change the email passowrd when its ready to withdraw when i report him here and tell him i report him on all forum that he is scammer. and i ask him u are good reputation profile why u scam me give me account back etc . he don't do this and then i report him he say i will give u account. i said u change password may be its not work now because its suspecious for binance . i tell him give me account if its work i pay u if its not work i don't pay u . but this is not clear u . u scam me when u see money come and ready to withdraw . u trusted here and have voucher . thats why i buy from u . but u scam me
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 May, 2022 - 08:53 PM by VERIFIEDACCS. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 May, 2022 - 08:25 PM)Logical9 Wrote: Show More
first its not all about the carding. you litterly scam and when u scam u edit your thread and post carding not allow. and you send me screenshot of the thread but i have screenshot before making deal. and he is 100% laying and he is lier . he give me one account before this. when we attach the card and try to withdraw its unsucessfull i tell him he said its because its old account i give u new one. and on new one he scam me . why he don't goes scare and tell me i don't do this bussiness why he give me to use another account and see when every thing is fine he change the email password on last step. i have also screenshot of the conversation i can provide the admin.

about refund their is 1k $ in the account when he change the email passowrd when its ready to withdraw when i report him here and tell him i report him on all forum that he is scammer. and i ask him u are good reputation profile why u scam me give me account back etc . he don't do this and then i report him he say i will give u account. i said u change password may be its not work now because its suspecious for binance . i tell him give me account if its work i pay u if its not work i don't pay u . but this is not clear u . u scam me when u see money come and ready to withdraw . u trusted here and have voucher . thats why i buy from u . but u scam me

I wrote to you that I am ready to return your account, taking into account the fact that you will delete the account after the withdrawal of money, but you ignored me and write here, I don’t even need payment for this account, which is involved in dirty money

When you write that you need to check and test my account, this does not mean that you start using it and deposit it from dirty cards
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
lets admin decide this. you play dirty not me i can show screenshot where u give first account we did attach cards and u know this and its not work and then u say its not work i give u the new one. and then u give me 2nd one. and u said this after i report u and i said i will report u on all form . bro this is not about the account or every thing this is about the scam . u scam me and when u see i have every proof before. and i catch u because  u edit the thread after every thing . that i already send the screenshot to admin. he will see u edit later and send me the screenshot of thread after editing . and why i pay u for the account that u change the password and its suspecious for the binance he will may be not send the money now. u waste my too much money . and now ask me to give your account back and what if its not work or u withdraw money before or u try it and its not work after changing the account password
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2022 - 04:55 PM by VERIFIEDACCS. Edited 2 times in total.)
1. When you talk about the first account, you did not tell me any details, you just took a screenshot with an error and I assumed that the account is bad because it is very old, I did not know any details , and you say later that you need only fresh accounts
2. Yes, I wrote that I don’t work with carders in my topic after our deal, because I realized that this is shit, I don’t hide it, I didn't say it was written before our deal.
3. I did not touch money on account and did not even try to withdraw it, and I can prove it

You arrogant face, told me that you just want to check the account and pay me, but you began to use it, and even more so in carding
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
i tell u . i send the admin the proof and also u know what u did . u try to scam and when u see i have proof of every thing and screenshot of the thread before the deal so u think you account going to ban here. and then u relize that your lie catched. also why u said me you delete the account ? i have also proof u said me don't message u because u delete the account. but when i report u . u said the account is their and balance is their etc...

admin will see and decide now i don't write now what admin say i will accept. i have no other concern then other that u scam me i want to protect community from your scam. i tell you when u scam me that u have good profile don't scam me i don't want u to lose your profile but u didn't listen but when i show all proof u know think i do wrong. if its wrong then stop selling all this accounts of banks and crypto . 
now admin will decide i didn't message here more