Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FREE VACATIONS l ALL INCLUSIVE l FIRST SERVICE OF ITS KIND

by DemonicMSI - 08 June, 2022 - 02:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (DemonicMSI) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 May, 2023 - 02:48 AM by DemonicMSI. Edited 16 times in total.)
Not doing a thread design until i see interest in this.

I have found a way to get cruises either extremely discounted or free. Most of the time you only need to pay port fees and taxes (Around $100 but depends on the itinerary). Sometimes they will even give you Cash for going on the ship and will allow 2 people to go on vacation for extremely cheap instead of paying thousands of dollars to book your travel.

Price is going to be $500 for me to setup everything up and then you would be able to later login and book whatever vacation you are wanting yourself. Completely Legal nothing blackhat involved.

Comes with a 1 month warranty where you will be guaranteed to be able to book atleast 1 booking. after 1 month the warranty is expired. Warranty only covers me giving a replacement not a refund. 

Discord: AstroWorld#4277 telegram https://t.me/DemonicMSI

Reviews:
(27 September, 2022 - 03:07 PM)HF8 Wrote: Show More
Huge vouch, booked months before and had no cancels or anything, just came back from it and everything went smoothly, even got free drinks ;)

Highly recommend this, saved £3000 and £100's on spending on drinks.

(24 June, 2022 - 04:18 AM)artemis228 Wrote: Show More
Bought an account from TS and judging from the looks of it, the method is definitely solid(though I have not booked a cruise just yet). I will update the vouch as I get more information. The only caveat is that the method might die if too many people use it, so I would advise to progressively increase the price and limit the total amount of copies.

​​​
(08 June, 2022 - 09:22 AM)Valk2022 Wrote: Show More
Bought an account. Will keep everyone updated regarding details :D

Edit: 
Here Are My Thoughts

Unique method, I personally didn't know it and I suspect the same for a lot of people. Received the account around a half-hour after I paid the seller, everything went smoothly, took around 24 hours for the account to be verified.

I've attached some screenshots, for those interested. I've made sure to include which ports you can book the cruises from aswell :D

[Image: FQdgWMD.png]

Example Free Cruise (Only port fees):

[Image: HDuP8QK.png]

Overall Rating:
Product: 8/10
Seller: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10

I will add more posts/screenshots when I actually make a booking.
If you're looking for something affordable without having to spend top dollar, I'd highly recommend this product

Edit 2:

I have made a booking. There are a few notes to be made.
1. The booking is not automatic, you are connected to a host and will have to wait for a reply/booking confirmation
2. The booking is made under the assumption you are a US citizen (Can be changed on the booking later so it is fine)

Here are some images of the booking confirmation

[Image: 3ADp0GH.png]

[Image: P6kswRJ.png]

(14 March, 2023 - 11:17 PM)lolkidpeople Wrote: Show More
Huge vouch for OP. Messaged them on tele and did a deal with MM. Got an account and booked a cruise for myself + one for only the port fees and taxes. Process itself is legit like others have said. Had some problems with the website itself but OP was quick to respond and help with the problems.

Overall I give it a 9.5/10 from contacting OP to booking cruise. Started off iffy cause lack of communication but that changed post purchase and OP was quick to reply. I’m sure they’re busy but I will definitely buy an account again. I don’t see this method getting patched at all tbh.
This post is by a banned member (Valk2022) - Unhide
Valk2022  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2022 - 01:15 AM by Valk2022. Edited 4 times in total.)
Bought an account. Will keep everyone updated regarding details :D

Edit: 
Here Are My Thoughts

Unique method, I personally didn't know it and I suspect the same for a lot of people. Received the account around a half-hour after I paid the seller, everything went smoothly, took around 24 hours for the account to be verified.

I've attached some screenshots, for those interested. I've made sure to include which ports you can book the cruises from aswell :D

[Image: FQdgWMD.png]

Example Free Cruise (Only port fees):

[Image: HDuP8QK.png]

Overall Rating:
Product: 8/10
Seller: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10

I will add more posts/screenshots when I actually make a booking.
If you're looking for something affordable without having to spend top dollar, I'd highly recommend this product
Edit 2:
I have made a booking. There are a few notes to be made.
1. The booking is not automatic, you are connected to a host and will have to wait for a reply/booking confirmation
2. The booking is made under the assumption you are a US citizen (Can be changed on the booking later so it is fine)

Here are some images of the booking confirmation

[Image: 3ADp0GH.png]

[Image: P6kswRJ.png]
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Is it US exclusive or works worldwide?

GLWS

Threads
2 Years of service
(08 June, 2022 - 09:22 AM)Valk2022 Wrote: Show More
interested, glws. Middleman?
Yes.
(08 June, 2022 - 11:00 AM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
Is it US exclusive or works worldwide?

GLWS

Worldwide.
This post is by a banned member (Milo7k) - Unhide
Milo7k  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Interesting, personally not looking to go on vacation besides the one I've planned. Maybe in the future. Goodluck with sales mate.
This post is by a banned member (BitcoinSuck) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Very Interesting
Waiting for reviews
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 June, 2022 - 11:52 AM)TwitchLand Wrote: Show More
Very Interesting
Waiting for reviews

just sold a copy so should have one here soon