Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @G1venchy 0.5 LTC

by Suggao - 08 June, 2022 - 02:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Suggao) - Unhide
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/G1venchy
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-US-Full-Verifi...l-Business
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/ZItjlPL
Additional Information:

I bought a stealth personal paypal, product was supposed to be mail full access, it was not, and i needed a phone number to even try to get access to the mail which was supposed to be working the sellet told me ''We gonna fix it then'' as shown in screenshots, also he told me i needed an usa rdp to use the paypal account, which was never stated neither on his thread or the telegram conversation or his telegram shop and i never knew it was needed, also, to fix the phone number problem, the seller told me to download an app that resulted not being available in my region (as shown in the screenshots) and i couldnt use, he told me to download a emulator on my pc and use a vpn, i did and still couldn't do it, he told me he would buy a rdp so i could use the paypal (even after i asked for a refund) and download there a emulator and get the phone number, a day passed and he sent me the rdp credentials, i logged in and downloaded the emulator, it didn't work because of compatibility problem, he told me to fix it, tried and still couldn't, he told me to download another emulator, did it and still the same problem and then with other 3 emulators, after that, he told me that ''they'' were going to fix the issue, and then, asked to use my own phone number, which i refused for obvious reasons. It was all the time me reminding him that i already did what he was saying to me to solve this, asked for a refund multiple times, even discounting the price he paid for the rdp, and suddenly starting to being rude and disrespectful and after i said that i was going to open a scam report he got cocky and kept the RDP. After that, he neg repped me for no reason so i would request that you remove the -rep too. Right now i'm asking for a full refund.

Crypto address for a refund: Will be provided in private
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @G1venchy (G1venchy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (G1venchy) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2022 - 11:28 AM by G1venchy. Edited 2 times in total.)
You bought a Paypal when we had 10% Discount you asked If we can do 35$ I agreed and then you told me you only got
31$ I also said its okey, after you paid I provided the Paypal then you told me that you dont have a RDP and no Money for it
I bought you an RDP on rdp.sh for 10$, After that you came back and told me that TalkaTone is not working in your Country
Told you that this is not our Issue and also told you to rent a number you told me again you dont have any money.

You got in total a 15$ Discount and a RDP for 10$ for free and now you are asking for a refund?

That guy also deleted our chat but good i saved some screenshot if they are needed i can drop them

No I dont remove the -rep cause you are a retard helped you out its not my problem if you are too poor to rent a number 

and its also not my problem that talkatone is not working told you can help you but you started that bullshit now have fun :)

https://imgur.com/3Y4aStL
https://imgur.com/UcwAs2U
https://imgur.com/xLFGMk3
https://imgur.com/njRBNbu

Paypal is the only thing that works?? 

You only paid for the Paypal and its working so where is the issue?
[Image: xRTJs94.gif]
ALWAYS CONFIRM VIA CRACKED DMS BEFORE DEALING WITH ME 
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2022 - 07:37 PM by Suggao. Edited 1 time in total.)
First of all, i was never told that i needed a RDP to use the paypal account, i never used a stealth paypal before so i didn't knew it was a requirement to have those things. Also i never knew that i needed a phone number to even access the mails.

Second, how was i supposed to know that talkatone is not available in my country? It's not my fault that the neither of the 2 emails you sent me were working, you said you were going to fix the issue, and told me that many times and never fixed it. I tried your ''solutions'' and they didn't work.

The product it's not supposed to be only the paypal account, for what purpose a nfa paypal would be usefull? The product is supposed to be mail access for security reasons.

I never deleted our chat, i still have it, and have all the messages screenshoted. The screenshots you uploaded are just messages with no context just so you can use them to your favor.
Also, i'm asking liars to remove your -rep, i know you're just cocky and won't remove it.

And btw, why would giving a discount matter?

Edit: If i knew i had to buy a RDP and then a phone number i wouldn't even had bought the product.
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2022 - 11:22 PM by G1venchy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(08 June, 2022 - 07:16 PM)Suggao Wrote: Show More
First of all, i was never told that i needed a RDP to use the paypal account, i never used a stealth paypal before so i didn't knew it was a requirement to have those things. Also i never knew that i needed a phone number to even access the mails.

Second, how was i supposed to know that talkatone is not available in my country? It's not my fault that the neither of the 2 emails you sent me were working, you said you were going to fix the issue, and told me that many times and never fixed it. I tried your ''solutions'' and they didn't work.

The product it's not supposed to be only the paypal account, for what purpose a nfa paypal would be usefull? The product is supposed to be mail access for security reasons.

I never deleted our chat, i still have it, and have all the messages screenshoted. The screenshots you uploaded are just messages with no context just so you can use them to your favor.
Also, i'm asking liars to remove your -rep, i know you're just cocky and won't remove it.

And btw, why would giving a discount matter?

Edit: If i knew i had to buy a RDP and then a phone number i wouldn't even had bought the product.

lets wait for a Admin, you also told me that is your first time of purchasing a Paypal so why trying to lie?

If you already had a Stealth Paypal then you would already know that you need a RDP and to link a Phone Number.

Also in my Thread is listed that we provide a Introduce why you didnt asked for it before buying ? 

Its totally free just ask
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 June, 2022 - 11:21 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More

lets wait for a Admin, you also told me that is your first time of purchasing a Paypal so why trying to lie?

If you already had a Stealth Paypal then you would already know that you need a RDP and to link a Phone Number.

Also in my Thread is listed that we provide a Introduce why you didnt asked for it before buying ? 

Where did i said that i owned a Stealth Paypal before? I never did and that's why i told you that it was my first time, and it was.

If the introduce it's free, why don't you give it to possible customers before they buy? You are saying that the introduce is information the customer should know before buying so it doesn't make sense giving it after they buy..

I'm waiting for @Liars to answer this
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 June, 2022 - 12:05 AM)Suggao Wrote: Show More

Where did i said that i owned a Stealth Paypal before? I never did and that's why i told you that it was my first time, and it was.

If the introduce it's free, why don't you give it to possible customers before they buy? You are saying that the introduce is information the customer should know before buying so it doesn't make sense giving it after they buy..

I'm waiting for @Liars to answer this

Cause you not asked for all other Customers asked before they bought and thought you already know it
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 June, 2022 - 01:19 AM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2022 - 12:05 AM)Suggao Wrote: Show More

Cause you not asked for all other Customers asked before they bought and thought you already know it

How would i know that i needed to ask for that? It just says Introduce included, i tought it was for something else, not the thing i needed to know before buying the product.