Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @TheRadiant

by OLYMPUSUPGRADE - 08 June, 2022 - 05:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (OLYMPUSUPGRADE) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheRadiant (TheRadiant) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey their , your all warranties will be covered & all netflix will be fixed via better methods so it lasts once you clear the dues you owe ms which are €25 due to the chargeback you did

The scam report is already open https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Scam-R...id20274990
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

Threads
2 Years of service
And in my report i have pretty much explained this already and idk this guy doesnt know english or what he was told on 6June that all his warranty are voided till he pays the dues to which he replied via ok

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...iscord.jpg
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

This post is by a banned member (Carl_Wheezer) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
as a customer from Radiant my netflix has been going on for 5 months... no issues... so your claim is false
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 June, 2022 - 05:18 PM)OLYMPUSUPGRADE Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2022 - 05:16 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
Hey their , your all warranties will be covered & all netflix will be fixed via better methods so it lasts once you clear the dues you owe ms which are €25 due to the chargeback you did

The scam report is already open https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Scam-R...id20274990

no worries this one know for everyone you play game for upgrade works only 2 days and after ban all person 

I have bought 7-8 Netflix all are shit down and you banned me on server

you are banned from Nulled for scamming and i am playing game grow up indian kid , i got 1000+ customers lol

As told as soon you either cancel chargeback or pay me the 25€ back via crypto your warranties will be back up and all upgrades fixed