Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against Zombie

by Hephaestus - 11 April, 2019 - 11:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hephaestus) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2019 - 12:38 PM by Zombie.)
Hello @Hephaestus,
it's really curios that only you and your curios friend have thoose problems,
I'm selling Fitbit accounts worth 2k€ monthly and noone else got thoose, really thoose problems like you and your friend before?

This is really suspicious, just an example of an normal customer:
[Image: 21cde6c2e5c53143908a1e224b389eca.png]

This guy bought 20 accounts and all worked, just 4 not, directly replaced and replace worked.

One more example:
[Image: e06c72fd0c943990e8c221638cddb714.png]
This guy bought this time 10 Ionics, one didnt worked, also directly replaced and replace worked.

I could screenshot 100 like this.

It more feels like you and your partner/friend are trying to scam me, not me you!
Noone else got thoose shitty problems, these accounts was all fresh from private/semi-private combos, good proxies etc, also doesnt fitbit bans accounts, idk where the fuck u live? May behind the moon.

Before i started to replace thoose accounts for you, i tested these manually, all worked fine, not a single one was invalid, but ~5 minutes after you'd these all was invalid.
There are only two things able:
1. You and your friend/partner changed email/password
2. Your customers which got these accounts scammed you

Theres no other way.

Btw:
Quote:More proof he tries to do shady things: 
another example of a shitty lie he tries to quick sell to make easy money: 
(He is trying to sell a database website for someone to make a cloud out of)
https://gyazo.com/f62ac68b5b2b5a85914b04b64653f327
"Custom made no frame work stolen"
Looks to me a lot like data sense: https://gyazo.com/dd1e1d2f3157b75ca4214a50e41542e4

I know you're a low valuble member with no skills, so i also know you've no experience in coding, but they're using a free theme as i use too, so whats wrong with it?
May u concentrate your little brain on this case and not on other(s) shit.

"Clearly he is either selling the same accounts to multiple people using LQ combos proxies or all 3."
Ofc, im selling accounts to multiple people cuz i want much much much tickets on my server, that's smart Smart
Also, you want to say @Azatej has lq combos? Ooof, prepare ur anus.
At least, im using my own proxy service + different other ones (rsocks for example) and those dont ban any accounts, accounts dont get banned by any way. Also i could use public combos, since i auto change mail within seconds noone else can access these, so it doesnt matter. You're just a pleb which want to get as much accounts as possible and after that opening a scam report to get the money back, you're a waste of time in my eyes and i wont waste my time here with you anymore, i've customers which ordered the past weeks hundreds of accounts and thoose dont have that much "problems" as you'd. Just look at the screenshots above, it prooves it withing seconds of reading.

Last reply from me, an image says more than 1.000 words.

[Image: deaf7da688b193b3c10b47103cccfc94.png]
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!
This post is by a banned member (Hephaestus) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 April, 2019 - 03:58 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
Can you prove that the proxies you have used to crack these accounts are "High Quality" and PRIVATE. As far as I know Fitbit locks accounts that have been cracked with public proxies. Have you checked them manually after cracking them if they worked?

Excuse me for the following words but, this is totally bullshit, fitbits only blocks an IP from loading the website after x failed logins, nothing else.
They dont ban accounts.

Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2019 - 05:19 PM by Zombie.)
(12 April, 2019 - 04:52 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 04:30 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 03:58 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
Can you prove that the proxies you have used to crack these accounts are "High Quality" and PRIVATE. As far as I know Fitbit locks accounts that have been cracked with public proxies. Have you checked them manually after cracking them if they worked?

Excuse me for the following words but, this is totally bullshit, fitbits only blocks an IP from loading the website after x failed logins, nothing else.
They dont ban accounts.

I have heard otherwise from multiple people. Please answer my question

Its still wrong, this may only happens if multiple people login again and again in one account, but ive an unique config + more shit tools which logins once to the accounts, change login data and verfies them - all with one IP etc.
Noone else got those problems before, all saying this guy is trying to scam me by getting free accounts due to refund.

The chance of an invalid account with my method is = 1/10

Im replacing all my customers all time, as ive replaced him too, just check the screenshots above, u see, may 1 or 2 accounts per 10 wrong not 80/80, thats totally bullshit. Im one of the people which sold the most fibit accounts out there, im selling hundreds of accounts daily ??

@Jocker, please ban me, i wont do something here anymore, these plebs already started a neg rep wave with their friends, idc about this anymore, i dont let others trashing my services.

Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2019 - 05:27 PM by Zombie.)
(12 April, 2019 - 05:25 PM)Perileos Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 04:57 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 04:52 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
I have heard otherwise from multiple people. Please answer my question

Its still wrong, this may only happens if multiple people login again and again in one account, but ive an unique config + more shit tools which logins once to the accounts, change login data and verfies them - all with one IP etc.
Noone else got those problems before, all saying this guy is trying to scam me by getting free accounts due to refund.

The chance of an invalid account with my method is = 1/10

Im replacing all my customers all time, as ive replaced him too, just check the screenshots above, u see, may 1 or 2 accounts per 10 wrong not 80/80, thats totally bullshit. Im one of the people which sold the most fibit accounts out there, im selling hundreds of accounts daily ??

@Jocker, please ban me, i wont do something here anymore, these plebs already started a neg rep wave with their friends, idc about this anymore, i dont let others trashing my services.

If your method has a 1/10 failure rate, then the OP would have 6 invalid accounts. Therefore he still needs them replaced. 
It's not about making your case, it's not about winning or losing, it's about the responsibility to deliver the item you promised and sold to @Hephaestus 

I'm certain that @Hephaestus and his friends will remove the negative reputation from your profile if you solve this like a normal person and don't directly ask for being banned.

May u just thought a fucking second about that hes trying to scam to get free accounts and his fucking money back since those Ionics are RARE? No time, never one of my customers had a replacement ratio of 30% or more, thats NOT possible. I only dont want to get scammed, thats all.

Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2019 - 05:32 PM by Zombie.)
(12 April, 2019 - 05:30 PM)Perileos Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 05:27 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 05:25 PM)Perileos Wrote: Show More
If your method has a 1/10 failure rate, then the OP would have 6 invalid accounts. Therefore he still needs them replaced. 
It's not about making your case, it's not about winning or losing, it's about the responsibility to deliver the item you promised and sold to @Hephaestus 

I'm certain that @Hephaestus and his friends will remove the negative reputation from your profile if you solve this like a normal person and don't directly ask for being banned.

May u just thought a fucking second about that hes trying to scam to get free accounts and his fucking money back since those Ionics are RARE? No time, never one of my customers had a replacement ratio of 30% or more, thats NOT possible. I only dont want to get scammed, thats all.

Understandable, but you aren't losing anything. You said you have everything already, config, proxies and so on. Then it wouldn't be a problem to replace, what, 20 accounts? The accounts aren't yours to begin with. 

I value you as a member so just give @Hephaestus whatever amount of accounts didn't work, record it so you don't have this crap again and get on with it.

I thought already about the same, recording it, others said it too, but do you know how long a video can be while checking 50 accounts manually?

(12 April, 2019 - 05:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: Show More
Just checked some of the acc's he got from @Zombie https://prnt.sc/nb3hkv

Wow, hes not able to change password? Smart

Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 April, 2019 - 05:34 PM)Perileos Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 05:32 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 05:30 PM)Perileos Wrote: Show More
Understandable, but you aren't losing anything. You said you have everything already, config, proxies and so on. Then it wouldn't be a problem to replace, what, 20 accounts? The accounts aren't yours to begin with. 

I value you as a member so just give @Hephaestus whatever amount of accounts didn't work, record it so you don't have this crap again and get on with it.

I thought already about the same, recording it, others said it too, but do you know how long a video can be while checking 50 accounts manually?

(12 April, 2019 - 05:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: Show More
Just checked some of the acc's he got from @Zombie https://prnt.sc/nb3hkv

Wow, hes not able to change password? Smart

About 10 minutes I reckon. So why are you finding excuses when you could be working on getting those accounts and recording it?

10 mins  Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut