Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

REPORT @CLAP

by WantShop - 22 June, 2022 - 01:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (WantShop) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @clap (clap) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (clap) - Unhide
clap  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
1. You rushed me so much that I didn't have the time to properly secure it. I told you that I was still setting up my env, but you didn't care. You did not pay me for a "checker that prevents cracks", you paid me for a checker which then you paid me to obfuscate it which again, I hadn't fully setup my environment for fully obfuscating scripts which I had told you multiple times but you didn't care and wanted it to get released faster.

2. Consequences of being impatient and rushing devs to push out things that aren't completed

3. We never agreed on me sending you the source code, I specifically said before-hand that I would not send you the source code, but only the checker.

4. Same as above

5. I replied to you and you never responded https://prnt.sc/9oMAe7-QRX5H

Every-time you brought up an issue, I had solved it peacefully while you were being very childish and arrogant. It's not my fault that something got cracked when I obviously stated that the protection wasn't done at all. I'm on a new computer so I've yet to fully setup my reverse-engineering and obfuscation environments. You ignored me when I wanted to help over discord, yet you say I ignored you. I don't think it's fair to refund you anything at all as you still paid for the checker itself, which works fine (note even after I finished you asked me for things which I did, though I didn't have to). I've been more than generous throughout our entire conversation, while you've been demanding and spoiled.

Note: In the screenshot you sent, you can quite clearly see me asking "why didn't you respond to your other dc acc", because I had been replying to you.
[Image: RbHa2BA.gif]

Always confirm via PM before dealing with me.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@WantShop Provide full chat logs and send them here. do so within 24 hours.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@clap Provide full chat logs and send them here or in dms. do so within 24 hours.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (clap) - Unhide
clap  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 June, 2022 - 01:43 AM by clap. Edited 1 time in total.)
I don't have them, when he added me on his new account I unfriended and purged chat logs because I don't want to get terminated. Also got a message from discord due to being in Want's server. Quite frankly it's not my job to provide proof when I'm being accused of something, burden of proof unfortunately falls on Want.
[Image: RbHa2BA.gif]

Always confirm via PM before dealing with me.