Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed/Charge Backed by 9x137

by carolinagatto - 18 April, 2019 - 09:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (carolinagatto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
the best thing is my rep comment in that screenshot Lol
telegram @blatt29 for ads
This post is by a banned member (Renji) - Unhide
Renji  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2019 - 10:03 PM by Renji.)
One e whoring is illegal and you can get into serious trouble for doing it. Two you ripped me off big time I was using my own bank for your broke Indian ass $50 I would only get like $5 Three you would not stop blowing me up every time you got some e whored money into my venmo or cashapp constantly @'ing me until I sent you the money you realize I have a Job, I go to school and I have a life outside this community? get a life stop crying over e whored money actually get a job and see what it feels to have money of your own that you earned and I charged back to send all that money back to the people you personally ripped off I hope you change your life as I am going into the Marines soon I leave June wont be back for about 3 months so whatever you feel like doing @Jocker @floraiN or anyone all up to you I just think it's just wrong now I need to make some changes in my fucking life not be a low life stealing peoples money.
Renji  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(18 April, 2019 - 10:11 PM)carolinagatto Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2019 - 10:02 PM)9x137 Wrote: Show More
One e whoring is illegal and you can get into serious trouble for doing it. Two you ripped me off big time I was using my own bank for your broke Indian ass $50 I would only get like $5 Three you would not stop blowing me up every time you got some e whored money into my venmo or cashapp constantly @'ing me until I sent you the money you realize I have a Job, I go to school and I have a life outside this community? get a life stop crying over e whored money actually get a job and see what it feels to have money of your own that you earned and I charged back to send all that money back to the people you personally ripped off I hope you change your life as I am going into the Marines soon I leave June wont be back for about 3 months so whatever you feel like doing @Jocker @floraiN or anyone all up to you I just think it's just wrong now I need to make some changes in my fucking life not be a low life stealing peoples money.

Better teach these moral lessons to your parents. So you clearly agree you scammed me. Wow.
And how the fuck you have intention of returning the money to the ones I e whored.
Yeah because that's the right thing to do you Indian fuck. get a job then come talk to me If I get banned for doing this oh fucking well at least the people have there money back there hard earned money.
Renji  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(18 April, 2019 - 10:17 PM)carolinagatto Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2019 - 10:15 PM)9x137 Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2019 - 10:11 PM)carolinagatto Wrote: Show More
Better teach these moral lessons to your parents. So you clearly agree you scammed me. Wow.
And how the fuck you have intention of returning the money to the ones I e whored.
Yeah because that's the right thing to do you Indian fuck. get a job then come talk to me If I get banned for doing this oh fucking well at least the people have there money back there hard earned money.

Oh fuck you, I am 110% sure your arent going to return any money etc.

want to bet? I'll upload screenshots :)